Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin in 2018 - page 34. (Read 6792 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 06:38:58 AM
i'm sure, in 2018 bitcoin will be very popular and many people will following bitcoin
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
January 12, 2018, 04:02:37 PM
According to me i see a huge rise in the bitcoin growth.
I think in this year 2018 the price of bitcoin will become more expensive and it would become more popular and famous. On the other hand, I agree that there were be a huge rise in the bitcoin growth and I think the number of people who will invest in bitcoin will become double.
Best thing about this year is there will be some chances where the number of bitcoin will be increased. Prices are definitely going out and they will continue to going on further but what makes the news, number will be increased. And this news will just make people astonished and then prices will be down for a shorter period of time. People will buy and process will go up soon.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
January 11, 2018, 12:26:11 PM
According to me i see a huge rise in the bitcoin growth.
I think in this year 2018 the price of bitcoin will become more expensive and it would become more popular and famous. On the other hand, I agree that there were be a huge rise in the bitcoin growth and I think the number of people who will invest in bitcoin will become double.
Activity: 60
January 11, 2018, 12:19:44 PM
i think bitcoin will be increase, there will be bitcoin bubble
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
The OEL Blockchain Ecosystem for Supply Chains
January 11, 2018, 12:08:21 PM
I feel uneasy when I hear from the media that bitcoin is bad, bitcoin is a fraud ordinary people that bitcoin is a bubble that will burst. I feel so sorry for people who believe in it. Ordinary people do not want to understand that bitcoin is the gold that grows, and your well-being increases.
Activity: 854
January 09, 2018, 03:14:27 AM
for me , i think bitcoin in 2018 will be more popular in the whole world, and will also maybe some people will discover what bitcoin is for, and what bitcoin is...
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
January 09, 2018, 03:07:13 AM
I hope the bitcoin in 2018 will continue to survive and will continue to grow with prices that continue to rise so that will make the economy better because there will be many people who become better life
Bitcoin in 2018 it more popular, and most people will used and buy bitcoin. Because bitcoin is most promising currency in all time.
You are right but I am pretty sure that all those people who feel threaten by bitcoin must be already making plans against it. If you have recognized this point then how can we think that governments have not still thought about it.

But no matter how hard they try, they cannot control bitcoin as it comes under no one. Also, bitcoin is not a bubble and it will prove everyone wrong. Just a matter of time before this happens.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
January 08, 2018, 01:18:32 PM
The journey of bitcoin from 2009 to 2017 is very interesting. Although the stories of individuals(investors) are very interesting and motivational that how they initiated and what problems they faced at earlier stages.

In 2017 the number of businesses accepting bitcoin continues to increase. Where you see the bitcoin in 2018?

I believe that bitcoin will reach more this comming year. It is extemely and strongly rising to it's unexpected value. I'm excited on what will it reach this year. I believe that bitcoin will face a lot of adventures this year and I'm looking forward for more successful journey for I am going with it.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 01:08:56 PM
In 2018, Bitcoin will appreciate exponentially to a value price that will be shocking and surprising. It will be different from 2017, though other competitors are out there, Bitcoin still stand out among the cryptocurrencies. For now bitcoin is used for some online business, trading, investments,gambling...etc. With many people coming to know more about bitcoin and its advantages, 2018 will be greatest for bitcoin rising in Price.
Activity: 294
The OEL Blockchain Ecosystem for Supply Chains
January 08, 2018, 10:22:13 AM
In 2018 bitcoin will join a very large amount. The millions of dollars. Every day about bitcoin will know more and more people. TV is already talking about cryptocurrency. We will have great future.
Activity: 34
January 06, 2018, 08:35:57 PM
there some people say that the value of BTC will fall
Activity: 145
January 06, 2018, 08:32:58 PM
The journey of bitcoin from 2009 to 2017 is very interesting. Although the stories of individuals(investors) are very interesting and motivational that how they initiated and what problems they faced at earlier stages.

In 2017 the number of businesses accepting bitcoin continues to increase. Where you see the bitcoin in 2018?
Bitcoin really had an amazing journey from 2009-2017 growing from few cents up to $20,000 all in 8 years. A lot of people who invested in bitcoin early are now millionaires because of the bitcoin's exponential growth in value. Well, it appears bitcoin is still going to have a great year in 2018 more than the previous years because so many big companies, hedge funds, trading options, and major corporations are stepping into the bitcoin and cryptocurrency ecosystem.

I think the market will continue to climb, but a much more steady pace than last year. Which would be a good thing imo. It will be a much more diverse ecosystem this year tho, with all the new institutions getting involved in the space
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
January 06, 2018, 08:01:42 PM

Bitcoin really had an amazing journey from 2009-2017 growing from few cents up to $20,000 all in 8 years. A lot of people who invested in bitcoin early are now millionaires because of the bitcoin's exponential growth in value. Well, it appears bitcoin is still going to have a great year in 2018 more than the previous years because so many big companies, hedge funds, trading options, and major corporations are stepping into the bitcoin and cryptocurrency ecosystem.
Activity: 53
January 06, 2018, 06:29:26 PM
I think BTC has hit the wall, and it will not surprise me if we remain stagnant in the next few months or so. It seems like you have become a domino effect, a recent blow occurs when the high costs and slow transfers are really revealed, people are beginning to realize that their money will yield better profits in the alt market.
Activity: 210
January 06, 2018, 06:28:12 PM
I think bitcoin in 2018 will also be a wonderfull year for bitcoin, many people already know bitcoin and just waiting fir the right time to make a move. I think bitcoin will be as bountyfull or even greater than 2017
Yes, I agree on you. Bitcoin in 2018 willbe good, more wonderful and becoming more successful. We all know that bitcoin already help mang people especially those who are still finding a job that suits to them. Bitcoin helps us to gain a lot that we didn't expect that we receive even in just one glance. Bitcoin in 2018 will be more successful, more useful and more popular by the help of many who are still using this kind of transaction, and help them to support everything they really needed and wanted
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
January 06, 2018, 06:23:30 PM
Atleast bitcoin started well in 2018 first week. Is going up now. and it looks like it will cross 20K in next few days. I wish after reaching to 20K it will stay ahead of that figure just like it did with 10K.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 06, 2018, 06:08:59 PM

I believe that bitcoin will strike higher this year! 2017 has been a great year for us bitcoin users and it's the greatest blessing I got last year. It brought me a lot of new things that made my life better. I hope bitcoin would become more successful this year. More success and blessings for us who supports bitcoin!
Activity: 1
January 06, 2018, 05:45:49 PM
I really hope bitcoin and other coins appreciate more and more in 2018
Activity: 168
Merit: 102
January 06, 2018, 05:42:55 PM
I think bitcoin in 2018 will also be a wonderfull year for bitcoin, many people already know bitcoin and just waiting fir the right time to make a move. I think bitcoin will be as bountyfull or even greater than 2017
Activity: 101
Merit: 100
Cointed. The Future of the Money
January 06, 2018, 04:58:05 PM
I see bitcoin in 2018 is likely to have a slightly different story from the previous year. Bitcoin has many competitors in cripto, but I think it is still very far crypto other can replace the dominance of bitcoin. Bitcoin prices will increase rapidly from the previous year.

The price of bitcoin had reached reached again 16800$ .It wiill reach,I had waited by seeing this.90% of people are waiting to see this price raise.In this Jan end the price of bitcoin will reach 20,000$+ for sure.You need to cashout at 20000$,you can wait till the price moves upwards.

It will probably be steady around this levels. I mean between 15K and 20K so if you don't have much money you cannot get a great profit from this levels. it can be much better to try to catch some good alt coin with very cheap price.
Pages:
Jump to: