Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin in 2018 - page 36. (Read 6792 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 06:24:54 AM
in the year 2018 I think bitcoin will continue to provide a very exciting surprise for the bitcoiner.
we all just pray that bitcoin is always glorious and go ahead to make the bitcoiner a success.
we must always be positive about what will happen later because we can see from the beginning bitcoin story until now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
January 05, 2018, 06:19:22 AM
Bitcoin developing for day by day.bitcoin price up recently is slowly.bitcoin last price 2017 minimum 17,000$ up.I agree next new year 2018 must  be price up minimum 28,000$ bitcoin.I know any how btc have we earn in the earner people.
Activity: 618
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
January 05, 2018, 03:56:19 AM
The journey of bitcoin from 2009 to 2017 is very interesting. Although the stories of individuals(investors) are very interesting and motivational that how they initiated and what problems they faced at earlier stages.

In 2017 the number of businesses accepting bitcoin continues to increase. Where you see the bitcoin in 2018?
In 2018 bitcoin will fluctuate more in 2017, if bitcoin hard fork continues to appear bitcoin prices can grow crazy as the need to own bitcoin to receive free token increase.
Activity: 179
Merit: 106
January 05, 2018, 03:41:46 AM
The growth of bitcoin is dependent on mass adoption. So far it has it more than any other coin. This will be the easiest for main stream regulation. Therefore folks will feel safer with it and big money will move in. It will spike to a high of $55k or so and level around 21,300.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
January 05, 2018, 03:34:58 AM
Bitcoin in 2018 is going to increase.. More people will use and more investor in bitcoin.. And it will be more popular this year..
Activity: 115
January 05, 2018, 03:34:16 AM
Everyday bitcoin is becoming congested, should we sell some btc and buy bch?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 03:26:40 AM
Bitcoin in 2018 will moon to an unexpected value.
Activity: 154
Merit: 20
January 05, 2018, 03:25:51 AM
I hope the bitcoin in 2018 will continue to survive and will continue to grow with prices that continue to rise so that will make the economy better because there will be many people who become better life
I think the price of Bitcoins rose so exponentially that we can't at this moment fathom the heights that it's going to reach during 2018. I am sure that reaching the 50k milestone will not be very difficult for an assett that rose from 1k to 19k in just under a year and looks to get to 20K USD before the year ends.
Activity: 144
January 05, 2018, 03:20:11 AM
I think Bitcoin will continue to become more popular, since users have been using social media as a medium. With this, bitcoin will be introduced to those who are unaware. Also, bitcoin may also become more successful and more developed.
Activity: 12
January 05, 2018, 03:13:49 AM
Bitcoin is already established now it’s time for the coins like ethereum , waves , ltc other popular coins will grow and it will also get noticed in mainstream like bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
January 05, 2018, 03:10:22 AM
I hope in our country that many merchants or stores can accept the bitcoin as a mode of payment. Hope also the value or the price will increase break the record last year and more investor will adopt the bitcoin. The last things are more way to earn the bitcoin and also the altcoins.
Activity: 140
January 05, 2018, 02:28:54 AM
According to me i see a huge rise in the bitcoin growth.
On my own opinion, Bitcoin in 2018 is the only cryptocurrency that may help a lot people in this world. It will help them earn for their family without having a hard time. You just need some patience to earn though.
Activity: 33
January 05, 2018, 02:03:57 AM
I think Bitcoin continues to be exciting in 2018.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
January 05, 2018, 01:59:30 AM
I hope the bitcoin in 2018 will continue to survive and will continue to grow with prices that continue to rise so that will make the economy better because there will be many people who become better life
Bitcoin in 2018 it more popular, and most people will used and buy bitcoin. Because bitcoin is most promising currency in all time.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
January 05, 2018, 01:43:55 AM
A sharp increase in the bitcoin rate has not only positive aspects, but also negative ones. And this must always be remembered. Bitcoin can rise sharply in price only at the expense of speculative demand for it in the hope of people making a profit by raising the rate of bitcoin itself, that is, in the hope that bitcoin will swell as a bubble. Given the high volatility of bitcoin, its sharp price drops for a large amount, this will have a destabilizing effect on the economies of different countries. States can unite and jointly defend themselves against such negative influence of bitcoin, up to the present or complete prohibition of it. The value of the crypto currency in general should increase due to the increase in its intrinsic value for the individual, and not separately bitcoins, then there will be less common problems.
Activity: 43
January 05, 2018, 01:43:09 AM
I think the bitcoin in 2018 will continue to be popular and continue to increase its price
Activity: 81
January 05, 2018, 01:36:47 AM
I am newbie and I will base on what you had been presented. Bare on it yearly bitcoin make a good result and in 2017 many businesses are accepting bitcoin if that so, then this 2018 will become more prosperous for bitcoin because it is already conquered the world of business and by that it will become more dominant crypto over all.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
January 05, 2018, 01:30:06 AM
The journey of bitcoin from 2009 to 2017 is very interesting. Although the stories of individuals(investors) are very interesting and motivational that how they initiated and what problems they faced at earlier stages.

In 2017 the number of businesses accepting bitcoin continues to increase. Where you see the bitcoin in 2018?

Bitcoin will still rise up this coming 2018 since it is world wide accepted as payment thru online such as electricity, water, telephone, etc. and many people have testified that their lives gets better and easier. Many countries adapted Bitcoin because they can see this as opportunity to improve their lives. As speculated Bitcoin will continue to increase like last 2017.  So we better to invest now and hold until we reached the desired income.
Activity: 39
January 05, 2018, 01:20:41 AM
It’s been a big year for bitcoin, and it could go bigger soon. As 2018 kicks off with talk of Ripple and other cryptocurrencies soaring in value, Satoshi Nakamoto’s original white paper outlining a decentralized cryptocurrency will celebrate its tenth birthday. What lies ahead of bitcoin as it enters it second decade? Although many talk of bitcoin as a bubble, some analysts believe the price could go 10 times higher over the coming year. Whether that’s a good thing is a whole other question. Another area of concern is the futures market. The Chicago Board Options Exchange last month started allowing traders to agree on contracts based on the future predicted price. But following a much-hyped start, concerns have been raised around the low number of contracts — just 1,098 more contracts open from the end of the first week to December 29. However, pointing to evidence that more people want to buy in, Bitcoin expert Spencer Bogart said that he could see the cryptocurrency hitting $50,000 over the coming year. An October poll by Harris showed two percent of Americans own Bitcoin but 19 percent said they are likely to buy over the next five years, representing a tenfold increase in market size.
Activity: 6
January 05, 2018, 12:56:18 AM
Bitcoin moving is so faster now, because their are more people joining bitcoin but they don't know what is bitcoin is. If they heard their is money in bitcoin they join as fast as they can. But before you join just think, read and observe. Not only money were talking in here but knowledge bout bitcoin and how we used, spend bitcoin in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: