Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin in 2018 - page 44. (Read 6792 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 02:35:09 AM
Bitcoin is becoming more popular because media is focussing more towards bitcoin, the price has gone unlimited heights, more number of investors actively participating, more number of businesses accepting bitcoin all these makes bitcoin interesting to everyone, surely 2018 is going to be an awesome year for bitcoin.
Activity: 294
December 26, 2017, 02:32:25 AM
I know that bitcoin in 2018 will bloom because there are new investors who are  placing their money on bitcoins and everyone will really believe that bitcoins will dominate in the future because the value of bitcoins this december is pumping before the christmas eve ends, So we should just hope for bitcoins if we want a better future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
December 26, 2017, 02:23:08 AM
Well technically speaking 30-90k per btc actually is slower growth. 

If 2018 is anything like 2017, once I lock my btc profits away into other holdings, I'm going to start using the cream off the top in a less than responsible matter.   
Activity: 124
Merit: 11
December 26, 2017, 02:11:01 AM
Bitcoin will soar up to 30,000$ earlier next year. Keep on holding our BTC or buy more.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 02:09:37 AM
Bitcoin seems unstoppable at the moment. And while there could be a correction any time, it's quite interesting what some of the most profilic Bitcoin-investors have to say.

First one is Mike Novogratz, billionaire and ex-fund manager, who some of you may know for some of his really good interview-segments. He sees Bitcoin at 10,000 US-Dollar at the end of 2017. He told Bloombergyesterday: "I think we'll hit a new high soon ... we'll end the year at $10,000 in bitcoin." Novogratz also sees a bright future for Ethereum. He thinks that "there are a lot of positive things happening in the ethereum ecosystem", and that the it will end the year at a price of 500 US-Dollar (remember that 1 ETH was worth about 3 US-Dollar at the start of 2017).

Max Keiser, who hosts the show Keiser Report on Russia Today, goes a step into the future and believes that Bitcoin will ultimately reach a price of 100,000 US-Dollar: “Bitcoin will dominate and lead crypto going forward. Hundreds of obituaries have been written about Bitcoin and none of them have come true and none will. Fact is, Bitcoin is a gift from God to help humanity sort out the mess it has made with its money.” He also thinks that Bitcoin should focus on what it is doing best: being digital gold. And while he does that, he takes a strong point in favor of Dash: “Dash is emerging as the crypto payment rail while Bitcoin asserts itself as Gold 2.0. I suggest those frustrated by the Bitcoin scaling debate to embrace Dash for payments and leave Bitcoin Core alone to continue working on Gold 2.0.”

Price predictions are in most cases pure speculation. But in this case it's a little different, because Novogratz and Keiser are among the loudest voices in terms of cryptocurrency investments. Maybe not for geeks, who know which subreddits or Twitter-accounts to follow (and of course which newsletter to subscribe), but for a broader range of people, who watch and read old-school financial news on Bloomberg or Russia Today. In my opinion 10,000 for Bitcoin at the end of the year seems absolutely legit, beyond that we will have to see.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 26, 2017, 02:03:18 AM
I came to know that Dubai is going to implement Blockchain technology which will bring the world the awareness of cryptocurrency. Hope next year (2018) will be eye opening year for the countries which they not accepting the fact and the facility advantages of cryptocurrency. And if two more country announce officially who ever involved and invested in bitcoin will be billionaire for sure best of luck to all bitcoin users for the year 2018.
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto
December 26, 2017, 01:58:04 AM
Bitcoin in 2018 will really bloom because there are a lot of new investors that are starting to get interested since the value of bitcoins this december was nearly reaching $20k and it is a good sign for those people who wants to invest on bitcoins to use their money and earn a lot of profit in the next pumping month.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
December 26, 2017, 01:52:23 AM
Bitcoin in 2018 according to the I would be better and getting a lot of people who use bitcoin, let alone with the more her public facilities like the restaurant and the supermarket using bitcoin as a payment of his people will be more interested in because it will facilitate them
Yes I agree, Bitcoin is 2018 will be more popular in every country. Every people use this to gain a lot of money where you able to use  for financial. Bitcoin in 2018 will be more popular and wish that malls, restaurant and other facilities will accept this as a payment. If ever it will happen, many people will be more interested on this kind of job.
Activity: 173
Merit: 19
December 26, 2017, 01:43:32 AM
The journey of bitcoin from 2009 to 2017 is very interesting. Although the stories of individuals(investors) are very interesting and motivational that how they initiated and what problems they faced at earlier stages.

In 2017 the number of businesses accepting bitcoin continues to increase. Where you see the bitcoin in 2018?
We are all aware that bitcoin has been great this year and was able to make great noise about its existence. Bitcoin in 2018 will surely get better since we are all witnessing its improvement over the past few days. Bitcoin will be more reliable for some business matter which can help them improve more and more as bitcoin becomes more beneficial.
Activity: 294
December 26, 2017, 01:41:07 AM
Hello everybody.
In my opinion: bitcoin price will go down under 10000$ in 2018. And Bitcoin cash will stand on First Top.
Because the transfer time Bitcoin cash is faster than bitcoin. And the fee of transfer bch is lower than Bitcoin
I think people are switching the buy Bitcoin Cash...
Activity: 197
Merit: 16
December 26, 2017, 01:39:17 AM
The journey of bitcoin from 2009 to 2017 is very interesting. Although the stories of individuals(investors) are very interesting and motivational that how they initiated and what problems they faced at earlier stages.

In 2017 the number of businesses accepting bitcoin continues to increase. Where you see the bitcoin in 2018?
Bitcoin has proven a lot these days and it has proven  a lot already after the last few years. We are able to witness the sudden growth of bitcoin this year even after all the issues that happened. If only bitcoin would be legalized worldwide, it would definitely make a hit in the business world and in the living of the many. Next year, bitcoin might get more better and let's keep on hoping for that.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
December 26, 2017, 01:35:01 AM

2018 I think would be a year in bitcoin where it would make great waves and accomplishments again. ESPecially now that yt has reached new heights that I think more companies would invest and see the ptential of having cryptocurrencies in their fold
Activity: 364
Merit: 17
December 26, 2017, 01:30:50 AM
As more and more companies are linked to bitcoin, bitcoin prices will continue to rise every year. In my opinion, bitcoin will reach $ 50k- $ 100k in 2018.
Activity: 108
December 26, 2017, 01:20:52 AM
Bitcoin will continue to grow. Today we can think of ourselves as early adopters, but Bitcoin is becoming increasingly important, following the exponential growth of social networking and the more people coming to bitcoin, its value is still growing and there is still a tremendous market to catch - the need for improvement - the lighting network will soon be ready. There are many altcoins but the general public usually knows 2 terms of crypto currency - Bitcoin and Bockchain.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
December 26, 2017, 01:13:33 AM
Bitcoin in 2018 according to the I would be better and getting a lot of people who use bitcoin, let alone with the more her public facilities like the restaurant and the supermarket using bitcoin as a payment of his people will be more interested in because it will facilitate them
Activity: 336
December 26, 2017, 01:01:50 AM

I strongly believe that bitcoin price will reached up to $100,000 . And i hold some bitcoin now
Activity: 101
Crypto is everything!!
December 26, 2017, 12:54:06 AM
Just 3 words... Collect and Hold BTC.
Activity: 201
December 25, 2017, 01:19:25 PM
I read an article about bitcoin few days ago. It says there that bitcoin's price in 2018 will reach almost $60,000. Unbelievable but I think it can reaches that price since 2017, is not a year for bitcoin and not all people know about bitcoin since then.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
December 24, 2017, 02:24:19 PM
I think bitcoin will increase its value on the second quarter of the 2018.
The best thing about the bitcoin is that the price increases automatically owing to the demand of the market, if the demand is on the rise, so will be the price. Now the recent dump of the bitcoin due to Christmas holidays has been considered as a gift by many many investors around the world and the exchanges are crashing due to very high demand, so in my opinion, the price of the bitcoin will be all time high before the start of 2018.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 23, 2017, 07:53:58 AM

Isee that bitcoin will become more popular in the next year 2018 so its more good to hold bitcoin now. Than wasting it in some useless things and  i can say that bitckin is our future money and a new jon for us.
I agree, bitcoin began to actively behave and the best that can be done is to keep it for a while, because I'm sure that it will grow even more in 2018
Pages:
Jump to: