Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin in 2018 - page 65. (Read 6792 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 08:39:32 AM
Everyday bitcoin is becoming interesting to everyone.I think more and more countries will start accepting it.Bitcoin will be even more popular than before.More and more people are starting to invest bitcoin.Finally I am excited.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 08:32:35 AM
I think the price of bitcoin in 2018 will be more stable. It won't shake violently. In addition, with more and more people focusing on and joining the encrypted currency, several altcoin will go to the moon in 2018
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 08:27:39 AM
From 2009 to 2017, it is a good advantage to have bitcoin and it improved a lot too. For the prediction in 2018, maybe there will be countries opening their hands to get manipulated or maybe to accept bitcoin as a currency that we can used in buying foods or any items through online or maybe stall shops. We can expect that the price can rise more than what we have today.

Yes, it is a good advantage to have a bitcoin. If this prediction comes true than the rate and value of bitcoin will automatically increase.
Activity: 29
December 14, 2017, 05:16:31 AM
Now a days bitcoin is very much popular in web world and now it prise is 17000$ but I think it will reach double from present prise in 2018
Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
December 14, 2017, 04:59:48 AM
From 2009 to 2017, it is a good advantage to have bitcoin and it improved a lot too. For the prediction in 2018, maybe there will be countries opening their hands to get manipulated or maybe to accept bitcoin as a currency that we can used in buying foods or any items through online or maybe stall shops. We can expect that the price can rise more than what we have today.
Activity: 55
December 14, 2017, 03:17:10 AM
I think Bitcoins is more profitable currency in next year. Everyday bitcoin is becoming interesting to everyone. so I think in 2018 bitcoin to the sun not to the moon
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
December 14, 2017, 03:09:43 AM
In comparison with bitcoin from 2009 to 2017, I guess this extreme trend will not be the same again for 2018 since I believe that bitcoin has really excelled this year and the following years would be the continuity of this phenomenal year. We must hope that  whatever extreme happenings that may occur again would benefit and be good to all of us.
December 13, 2017, 07:59:49 PM
Looking at the increase in the price of bitcoins I won't be surprised if we see the price of $50k by the end of the year and it's really high expectations from bitcoins but if the demand continues then we are likely to see that price in the next year.

Its totally depends upon the demand. If the demand increases continusly then achieving any amount is realistic.
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
December 13, 2017, 07:43:47 PM
I have read alot about this now and 99% I am convinced that this bubble is going to crash soon. Just read about the example how blackberry mobile ruled the market and then its bubble got busted with another better technology. And I think same is going to happen with Bitcoin now, reaching at extreme point and then dropping to ground. This is the bitter reality and one should accept it soon to overcome the loss.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
December 13, 2017, 07:39:34 PM
Looking at the increase in the price of bitcoins I won't be surprised if we see the price of $50k by the end of the year and it's really high expectations from bitcoins but if the demand continues then we are likely to see that price in the next year.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
December 13, 2017, 07:39:27 PM
along bitcoin grows this year and more and more new investors making higher bitcoin prices, I think bitcoin in early 2018 will continue to be bigger than this year and will not experience a price reduction from 2017.
Activity: 22
December 13, 2017, 07:37:38 PM
It is something we can expect BTC will become more popular. Many ppl will buy BTC. A number of big companies will receive bitcoin as a payment. So, I think 2018 is not last year of bitcoin
Activity: 14
December 13, 2017, 07:36:22 PM
The bitcoin is know at the tv nearly everyday and they start to speak about the other cryptos. The banks want to invest in it, the hedge funds, more and more people ..... it should be a brillant year for the bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
December 13, 2017, 07:33:48 PM
The journey of bitcoin from 2009 to 2017 is very interesting. Although the stories of individuals(investors) are very interesting and motivational that how they initiated and what problems they faced at earlier stages.

In 2017 the number of businesses accepting bitcoin continues to increase. Where you see the bitcoin in 2018?

I am hoping for the better future of bitcoin. In 2018, i hope that it will be the most lucky year to all of us and btc and alts. I hope by that time btc and alts are well know in the world and fully legalized as well.
Activity: 13
December 13, 2017, 07:30:37 PM
Anyone in USA see CBS new bs on Bitcoin Don't invest keep your money in the bank, it's safe in the bank. Guess they think we all forgot about how the banks screw everyone every 10-15 years then get govt bailouts. What a joke. Id rather keep it under my mattress than in a bank getting a 1/2% interest. f****n scumbags

without new money supply,the  financial system like this based on dept can not exist.
new loan is payed with new loan.
system is allready rotten if they stop now then it will be economic collapse offcourse nobody dont  want  collapse happening,so   they keep paying dept with new dept.
and how you can trust bank? bank is not person you can only trust person.
but until there is no crisis or panic the banks are safe enough.
you should not worry about too much your money coz money can be easily lost.
but rather focus on real valued assets: like knowledge,maybe even real estate and nowdays cryptocurrency.
there is nobody never gona be rich who just chasing the money.
money is like shadow you never gona catch this:)
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
December 13, 2017, 07:25:04 PM
I think bitcoin in 2018 will be good, maybe more entrepreneurs will receive bitcoin as payment, bitcoin price forecast will increase, maybe bitcoin price in early 2018 could reach 20000, that's my estimate
along with the adoption of bitcoin payment systems by many large companies. this is what makes bitcoin expensive, and maybe this will continue. because the bitcoin trend is very strong in the present
Activity: 1
December 13, 2017, 07:22:13 PM
Anyone in USA see CBS new bs on Bitcoin Don't invest keep your money in the bank, it's safe in the bank. Guess they think we all forgot about how the banks screw everyone every 10-15 years then get govt bailouts. What a joke. Id rather keep it under my mattress than in a bank getting a 1/2% interest. f****n scumbags
Activity: 13
December 13, 2017, 07:20:51 PM
if the bitcoin still rises up.
and if btc is still strong,then what is for sure! 100%
must be some reason why its like that !!
in this world nothing happens just randomly.
and as we know that if goverment only want they can shut down easily.
second thing is that those kind of crypotech,its invented by high developers,anything related with crypto-tech are real rocket science.
and to invent and develope system like blockchain it takes alot money so the bitcoin and all crypto-currency is maded by people who
go alot money to develope this kind of thing.
in my opinion there got to be some specific reason behind why bitcoin price goes higher and still not crashed`?'
many things wich will gain value so fast like bitcoin will crash but im surprised that its not crashed yet!
as logically thinking person i just try to find logical reasons for everything.
i dont belive alice wonderland:) im more like very realistic
if  btc is so strong and the price goes up then there is has to be some better,perhaps much bigger reason behind that.
and that i know for sure!
December 13, 2017, 07:19:12 PM
2018 is positive and will bring new hope for Bitcoin and its investors. Bitcoin prices will high in flow and competition is increasing day by day,Much more expectations from Bitcoin.

Always hope for best but as per previous growth of bitcoin in 2017 is amazing which keeps investors relax.
Activity: 24
December 13, 2017, 07:07:56 PM
I think that bitcoin next year will reach a higher peak
Pages:
Jump to: