Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin in 2018 - page 63. (Read 6792 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
December 15, 2017, 04:25:20 AM
The journey of bitcoin from 2009 to 2017 is very interesting. Although the stories of individuals(investors) are very interesting and motivational that how they initiated and what problems they faced at earlier stages.

In 2017 the number of businesses accepting bitcoin continues to increase. Where you see the bitcoin in 2018?
I can not see anything in 2018 that bitcoin can hit, it's hard to know what's going on in the future with bitcoin.
Activity: 1190
December 15, 2017, 04:14:05 AM
The journey of bitcoin from 2009 to 2017 is very interesting. Although the stories of individuals(investors) are very interesting and motivational that how they initiated and what problems they faced at earlier stages.

In 2017 the number of businesses accepting bitcoin continues to increase. Where you see the bitcoin in 2018?
bitcoin first started 2008 and bitcoin familiarity and popularity increasing day by day. people of many countries involving bitcoin... so I hope bitcoin create a better position in 2018
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
December 15, 2017, 04:07:31 AM
The journey is so memorable leads to a better direction and its advantages and benefits can be felt / gained by more people again.
In the year 2018 in essence I think that bitcoin is increasingly more likely continue to providing the best for everyone. Regardless of the price.. I still believe that bitcoin price would be still tends to increase. And will be more countries are likely would be minded to legalize bitcoin, untill bitcoin is becoming more widely to known by more all citizens.
But besides that, I guess there will be some news or something that would be threatens to the superiority of bitcoin so far.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
December 15, 2017, 03:51:46 AM
Bitcoin in 2018 seems to grow much higher in value overcoming the expectations. At the same there are several FUD getting spread regarding the cryptocurrency generating panic among the user community who were the base for the virtual currency growth. Believe that everything happens good in the falling year.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
December 15, 2017, 03:49:31 AM
Expect bitcoin prices from year to year will definitely match with the expected. And in 2018 i'm sure bitcoin will still exist, although there will be changes in terms of the system. But my expect is, in 2018 i want to have a lot bitcoin in many way, yeah i hope that.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
December 15, 2017, 03:44:16 AM

there's too huge company and other company accept bitcoin as payment and it cause an advertise by company that can cause more popularity.

if the bitcoin was more popular, it can be easy to be the world money as soon as possible.

Too many largest company accept bitcoin but china can control bitcoin like before because of banning some ICO. China is the biggest creator of ICO.

If the bitcoin was dump, we get some opportunity to buy more bitcoin because anything that you can do, bitcoin is unstoppable.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
December 15, 2017, 03:34:18 AM
Bitcoin in 2018 will be a lot of exciting.people will be more passionate about it.The rising popularity of bitcoin is unbeatable. 2018 is more successful for sure.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 03:34:11 AM
There wil be more hype and more people using em, more transaction higher fees... check altcoins instead.
Activity: 46
December 15, 2017, 03:32:30 AM
Anyone in USA see CBS new bs on Bitcoin Don't invest keep your money in the bank, it's safe in the bank. Guess they think we all forgot about how the banks screw everyone every 10-15 years then get govt bailouts. What a joke. Id rather keep it under my mattress than in a bank getting a 1/2% interest. f****n scumbags

This one is not new to us, banks that try to steal our money, they are very threaten as of the moment for it is a known fact that people as of today can have their own bank, done were the days that those banks will be the king when it comes to the financial aspect of a citizen, a man or his family. I am very hopeful that bitcoin will rally through and make some more noise that the whole world will get into the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
December 15, 2017, 03:24:44 AM
Everyday bitcoin is becoming interesting to everyone. so I think in 2018 bitcoin to the sun not to the moon.  Grin
Yes bitcoin is becoming more popular because media is focussing more towards bitcoin, the price has gone unlimited heights, more number of investors actively participating, more number of businesses accepting bitcoin all these makes bitcoin interesting to everyone, surely 2018 is going to be a awesome year for bitcoin.
I agree with you if bitcoin in 2018 will be great and spectacular in terms of price, because bitcoin is currently a prima donna and become popular will be a lot of investors and make bitcoin will be increasingly known in the wider community.
Bitcoin is popular and is setting speedy to grab the attention of investors by displaying the high output and comfort which it is providing. It is easy, simple and quick to be transferred and allows the mass to save time. In short time it rewards with multiple benefits. Bitcoin has made a record and this is not the end yet it has much more to achieve and its worth will increase even more and one day will be the most exchanged and accepted currency
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
December 14, 2017, 03:26:19 PM
In 2018 Bitcoin will still have an uptrend and the price may even hit 30K. But this will only happen because of investors and not because of Bitcoin having more users. Bitcoin will mostly be used by investors and traders. In 2018 altcoins will play a bigger role in the cryptocurrency space. Many large companies are already showing that they are interested in altcoins.
Activity: 136
December 14, 2017, 03:16:39 PM

bitcoin will be brighter in 2018.. like more the new user, the price of bitcoin increase high price and maybe bitcoin will be accept in few country
and bitcoin more famouse than now

Yes, that's right and i am still curious to know the bitcoin rise in xyz amount of time.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
December 14, 2017, 01:01:42 PM

Bitcoin in 2018 it become more successful and many businesses accepting bitcoin. And more people joining in investment and trading,  signature/bounty campaign. Bitcoin value in 2018 more good things to happen and the price is absolutely getting higher.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
December 14, 2017, 01:00:42 PM
It could potentially open more investors to invest with this and unlock a possibility to encourage lot of countries to accept cryptocurruncies on their day by day living .
Activity: 616
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 14, 2017, 12:51:16 PM
I think QAnnon will get us on gold standard with FIAT while bitcoin and all cryptos fly to the moon and the cabal fiat will go dark for 10 days and crash
That coin will not do any of the such. It's really interesting to see how people get these type of absurd answers.
Activity: 619
December 14, 2017, 11:39:30 AM

bitcoin will be brighter in 2018.. like more the new user, the price of bitcoin increase high price and maybe bitcoin will be accept in few country
and bitcoin more famouse than now
Activity: 92
December 14, 2017, 11:27:59 AM

2018 is almost there and we are not sure if bitcoin would increase or decrease its value for that certain year. but as of now, we don't really know what would happen but we just predict and expect that it would be better than last year. So now, I think that i could use bitcoins for my need because of the discounts and events that could happen and occur at the new year or even Christmas.
Activity: 395
December 14, 2017, 10:59:49 AM
Since the inception of bitcoin from 2009 to now the values of bitcoins has a huge leap in the crypto currency market which always proves to be a good commodity of investment which will help you earn more returns on your investment. The historical price chart of bitcoins shows that there are chances for the bitcoins to increase the value thousand times more than the current value which means by 2018 there are chances for bitcoins to surpass one million dollar in the near future so better to invest in bitcoins as this is a million dollar market.
Activity: 517
December 14, 2017, 10:55:51 AM
Bitcoin price already up to 17K.so I hope that its price will be get 20K in the next year..
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
December 14, 2017, 10:48:29 AM
I think we will see a few different outcomes, the demand for bitcoin and alcoins will continually increase in 2018 and we will se new all time heights, I hopeful bitcoin will more booming year 2018..
Agree with you I think bitcoin will continue rise its value in 2018 because many people will become interested in it and it also becomes popular. And bitcoin price also will increase because of the number of user and it could reach much higher than before. I am hoping bitcoin will never stop because it is very helpful to the people.
Pages:
Jump to: