Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin in 2018 - page 67. (Read 6792 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 13, 2017, 02:26:11 PM
My prediction in 2018, the bitcoin's value become 20,000$ because of its popularity and the demand for it that keeps the value getting high. And i think the bitcoin will pump more than we expect.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
December 13, 2017, 02:22:11 PM
I think 2018 will be the 2017 continue, then the bitcoin will rise more yet because many companies will start to accept it as payment
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
December 13, 2017, 02:07:30 PM
2017 is a successful year of the bitcoin. It is receiving a lot of interest from people all over the world. With the current pace of development, bitcoin price will increase next year. however I am still very nervous about growth too quickly of it

I think that Bitcoin has already grown so much that it will continue to grow in strength and nothing can stop it. I do not know what would have to happen to suddenly cease to exist. For now, let's use it as much as possible, because you can not predict what will happen in a few months.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
December 13, 2017, 01:53:20 PM
2017 is a successful year of the bitcoin. It is receiving a lot of interest from people all over the world. With the current pace of development, bitcoin price will increase next year. however I am still very nervous about growth too quickly of it
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
December 13, 2017, 01:36:03 PM
Hopefully, in 2018, investors will become more successful with bitcoin members
Activity: 15
December 13, 2017, 01:21:28 PM
Base on how btc increase its value this year and it gained a lot of attention and interest, i think 2018 is a big year for Bitcoin and for us. We dont really know what will happen but i think it will double its value or luckily it will triple its value though there are lot of decreasing too but not too deep. Another thing is maybe btc will be accepted by some businesses too or maybe a way more than that.
Activity: 336
December 13, 2017, 01:19:04 PM
Everyday bitcoin is becoming interesting to everyone. so I think in 2018 bitcoin to the sun not to the moon.  Grin
Yes bitcoin is becoming more popular because media is focussing more towards bitcoin, the price has gone unlimited heights, more number of investors actively participating, more number of businesses accepting bitcoin all these makes bitcoin interesting to everyone, surely 2018 is going to be a awesome year for bitcoin.
I agree with you if bitcoin in 2018 will be great and spectacular in terms of price, because bitcoin is currently a prima donna and become popular will be a lot of investors and make bitcoin will be increasingly known in the wider community.
Activity: 296
December 13, 2017, 01:14:38 PM
Everyday bitcoin is becoming interesting to everyone. so I think in 2018 bitcoin to the sun not to the moon.  Grin
Yes bitcoin is becoming more popular because media is focussing more towards bitcoin, the price has gone unlimited heights, more number of investors actively participating, more number of businesses accepting bitcoin all these makes bitcoin interesting to everyone, surely 2018 is going to be a awesome year for bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
December 13, 2017, 01:11:00 PM
As i see, its easy to be a crypto expert now, there is so much crypto private chats, and everything is rising up, when all of them were in 2011 or even? most of these experts showed up less than one year ago.

I think in 2018 will be another journey of popularity for bitcoin that makes every extremely awaits is the value on it if we think it can reach uo to $25,000. What must done in 2017 into a business sector is a big chances to double or triple astablishment accepting bitcoin payment spread through out the world.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 13, 2017, 01:03:08 PM
As i see, its easy to be a crypto expert now, there is so much crypto private chats, and everything is rising up, when all of them were in 2011 or even? most of these experts showed up less than one year ago.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
December 13, 2017, 12:54:25 PM
Bitcoin is gaining popularity as more and more business concerns have started accepting it as payment.  More people are working on it and investing in it. 
In the basis of the above I see great chances of upward movement in its prices. 

In 2018 again it will reward its investors with good returns and to the people working for its development with higher financial rewrds
Activity: 126
December 13, 2017, 12:43:03 PM
My opinion bitcoin in 2018 Is more huge and will give us as investor is more bigger profit so we can earn a bigger money in 2018
Activity: 136
December 13, 2017, 12:23:35 PM
The journey of bitcoin from 2009 to 2017 is very interesting. Although the stories of individuals(investors) are very interesting and motivational that how they initiated and what problems they faced at earlier stages.

In 2017 the number of businesses accepting bitcoin continues to increase. Where you see the bitcoin in 2018?
When I imagine then I see that in 2018 bitcoin will be a thing that is taken into account by various sectors of the economy, bitcoin is a digital currency that is now more and more accepted by various companies to be one of the payment media, many people who have accustomed to using bitcoin and this is one benchmark to say that bitcoin is increasingly showing an increase in popularity.

Exactly there are many businesses who are accepting bitcoins. Espically e-commerce websites are accepting the bitcoins
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
December 12, 2017, 06:02:56 PM
The journey of bitcoin from 2009 to 2017 is very interesting. Although the stories of individuals(investors) are very interesting and motivational that how they initiated and what problems they faced at earlier stages.

In 2017 the number of businesses accepting bitcoin continues to increase. Where you see the bitcoin in 2018?
When I imagine then I see that in 2018 bitcoin will be a thing that is taken into account by various sectors of the economy, bitcoin is a digital currency that is now more and more accepted by various companies to be one of the payment media, many people who have accustomed to using bitcoin and this is one benchmark to say that bitcoin is increasingly showing an increase in popularity.
Activity: 14
December 12, 2017, 06:01:10 PM
I think QAnnon will get us on gold standard with FIAT while bitcoin and all cryptos fly to the moon and the cabal fiat will go dark for 10 days and crash
Activity: 434
December 12, 2017, 05:57:28 PM
My prediction, at the beginning of 2018 bitcoin prices will decline, but will rise again and bitcoin prices over $ 18,000.Then, some countries i think will legalize bitcoin.

Some of the countries are declining bitcoins because they have bad mindset about this coins and they only believe that cryptocurrency are only used by those terrorist who wants to do drug laundering and in order to avoid that they must ban bitcoins in their area.
Activity: 136
December 12, 2017, 05:54:50 PM
If we see the growth rate of bitcoin in 2017 then we have alot of postive points in the favor of bitcoin. But i think bitcoin will remain at the top of crypto currency in 2018
Activity: 364
December 12, 2017, 04:41:36 PM
I see very good bitcoin developments in 2017. By 2018, bitcoin is becoming increasingly difficult for competitors to pursue, because bitcoin prices will always increase day by day. The majority of owners will always hold their bitcoins, unless they need to be sold, because bitcoin is more than just an ordinary investment.
Activity: 360
December 12, 2017, 04:41:00 PM

Judging from what is happening this year of 2017, a lot of people will become more and more interested on investing in bitcoin. Also, there will be more advertisements in social media that involves bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. It will be good for everyone somehow, and yet might greatly affect bitcoin's value since a lot of people will be using it by then.
Activity: 1190
December 12, 2017, 04:10:09 PM

I think personally in the upcoming 2018 Bitcoin will get to know a lot of people because the development and price of bitcoin is greatly improved, Everyone must be snooping with the name bitcoin. And Media Television also highlights the development of bitcoin. I'm sure 2018 will be in great demand of everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: