Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin in 2018 - page 9. (Read 6740 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 104
March 22, 2018, 07:56:10 PM
The journey of bitcoin from 2009 to 2017 is very interesting. Although the stories of individuals(investors) are very interesting and motivational that how they initiated and what problems they faced at earlier stages.

In 2017 the number of businesses accepting bitcoin continues to increase. Where you see the bitcoin in 2018?

yeah that's truly correct, until now bitcoin give excitement to everybody because as decentralized currency difficult to predict the price when it comes down or up the price, specially this year bitcoin gives excitement for everyone because have many's challenging comes for bitcoin as currency the price dip from the lower price and early of this year have news about some country banning the bitcoin and want to regulate, as strong currency all of this bitcoin continue to fight as strong first digital currency by the help of some people believing bitcoin give better future for the world economy/
Activity: 331
Merit: 10
StartFi
March 22, 2018, 07:55:01 PM
My expectations are very positive. In the year 2017 what most caught the attention in bitcoin was its price (this is my opinion). For 2018, I believe that we will have great news about the acceptance and confidence of the users, I do not believe that the price will fall, on the contrary, will rise, but not equal the last increases.

Actually they're(bankers , goverments) planning to remove Bitcoin from the game and we need so much supports from other to stand strong.
We need some people who has the control of the financial to make their words.
Good words about Bitcoin because i already heard so much bad words, bad stuffs about it.
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
March 22, 2018, 07:47:35 PM
This 2018 Bitcoin will always better and more interesting. More BTC users are promoting and educating people. Also many investor's  well more interested on the BTC. It's now more popular, every time I open a website i always saw a news about bitcoin.
I think bitcoin is we will be more stronger and more popular this year, why? Because a lot of people is we will invest on bitcoin and i think the price of bitcoin has a great chance to pump really high before this year is we will end so in that way bitcoin is we will became more stronger cryptocurrency.
Activity: 350
March 22, 2018, 07:46:08 PM
I see bitcoin in the year 2018 bitcoin enthusiasts slightly reduced and decreased, this is because the number of negative news news that attacked bitcoin currencies, but this is only for a moment and this is just a seasonal bubble.
Activity: 1028
Merit: 144
Diamond Hands 💎HODL
March 22, 2018, 07:40:11 PM
The journey of bitcoin from 2009 to 2017 is very interesting. Although the stories of individuals(investors) are very interesting and motivational that how they initiated and what problems they faced at earlier stages.

In 2017 the number of businesses accepting bitcoin continues to increase. Where you see the bitcoin in 2018?
I think bitcoin in 2018 will be very successful because bitcoin is so very successful nowadays.In our times many people is already supported by so many people because bitcoin has help so many people especially in the financial matters.In just using the less of your time and the less of your effort you can gain so much money in bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
March 22, 2018, 07:34:41 PM
My expectations are very positive. In the year 2017 what most caught the attention in bitcoin was its price (this is my opinion). For 2018, I believe that we will have great news about the acceptance and confidence of the users, I do not believe that the price will fall, on the contrary, will rise, but not equal the last increases.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 07:33:14 PM

Since we have already seen a wide increase when it comes to Bitcoin usages for different purposes that has been done and happened from the years 2009 up to 2017, I think we must be expecting that this 2018, a continuous improvement or innovation and much larger range for the individuals must be expected as a part of the total improvement to happen within the Bitcoin community especially people are expecting that the price would grow up much larger to attract many people that can lead to the worldwide legalization of it.

Bitcoin prices are going down in the beginning of the year 2018. Bitcoin is facing many obstacles. Some countries have been banned in this bitcoin. As a result, there has been a hindrance in the progress of Bitcoin.Apart from this, the amount of Bitcoin is the new joiner at the beginning of this year is a step toward the success of Bitcoin.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 07:31:48 PM
I think 50k is a bit high personally, but i think 30k is reasonable. I'd even take 20k at this point.
Activity: 307
March 22, 2018, 07:12:37 PM
There are a lot of articles and news online that says that Bitcoin will continue to prosper and even reach $50,000 this year. Most experts say that successful companies or businesses went through this stage wherein growth is very volatile. Most people see that Bitcoin has potential and will eventually become stable soon.
Activity: 45
March 22, 2018, 07:03:16 PM

Well bitcoin in  2018 is lucky for me because its great and wonderful oppurtunity a lot of coins the i earning and buying a important things so that bitcoin is great now 2018
Activity: 89
March 22, 2018, 06:57:14 PM
I think this year bitcoin will hit new ratings, and get a high price of coin currency.
Yes! your opinion it's right,I think bitcoin is all of coin kings, it's price 2017 year 20k usd touch,now bitcoin price is very low .I hope 2018 year 50k usd will be touch.bitcoin bright in world.
Bitcoin price has started to move now and it is going high slowly so you will have to keep patience and hold your bitcoin so that it will increase your profit. Experts are saying this year bitcoin price is going to be very high that even ordinary companies those were not accepting bitcoin are now agree to use bitcoin and to generate money using bitcoin, so as in this situation bitcoin demand is high in market so bitcoin price is increasing and will be highly above all other currency in 2018.
Activity: 147
Merit: 11
March 22, 2018, 09:56:50 AM
Bitcoin in 2018? hopefully the more successful, and no word falling on bitcoin, can be a better role model for its users in the future.
Activity: 365
March 22, 2018, 09:53:46 AM
Though some few countries and social medias came up with negative news about bitcoin but we can see more and more businesses are accepting bitcoin this year (2018) . This year will be another remarkable year for bitcoin trading. Market would soon move in favour of bitcoin and every investor will sing praises.  
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
March 22, 2018, 09:44:46 AM
I think bitcoin 2018 is brighter than ever, because for them, bitcoin greatly helps the lives of those who have not yet earned a steady income, in my country big companies accept bitcoin, as their means of payment, so the  of bitcoin will get better.
Activity: 208
March 22, 2018, 09:44:36 AM
The year 2017 seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most cryptocurrency taken into account. One climax occurs when the digital currency is working hit a record high of $ 19,796 on December 17. However, in early 2018 Bitcoin experienced a very sharp price decline, close to 50%, but it did not dampen my desire to invest, even i predicts that Bitcoin has the potential to record much higher values. I'm sure Bitcoin can reach $ 50,000 by December 2018.
Activity: 284
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
March 22, 2018, 09:29:50 AM
I notice bitcoin this year is getting low a little bit compared  last year "2017" .  Although market value  are red most of the time but im positively hoping that bitcoin this year will go 2x price last year so that many people will benefit the good value of bitcoin.
Activity: 518
March 22, 2018, 09:22:27 AM
I think bitcoin will more booming in 2018 and it will more popular. I think bitcoin in 2018 will develop in a positive direction. we know now bitcoin price is very low .I hopefully 2018 year 50k usd will be touch. and it will bright in the world.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
March 22, 2018, 09:19:21 AM

I am sure that in 2018, bitcoin will grow at least 2 times its maximum value. I don't think it will be severely restricted and regulated. This is not beneficial to anyone.
Activity: 154
March 22, 2018, 09:14:36 AM
The price of bitcoin opening the year has not really been encouraging nonetheless, its beginning to rally and that's good.
Activity: 167
March 22, 2018, 09:13:02 AM
Carefully read this post, it looks down a few months bitcoin is reasonable, at the end of 2017, most of the people for the bitcoin market is very optimistic, I even see some friends said bitcoin not only to the moon, but also to the sun. It really needs to be cool at this time, and we have reason to believe that the future of bitcoin will be better, but it doesn't necessarily break out again this year.
Pages:
Jump to: