Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin in 2018 - page 5. (Read 6740 times)

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
April 01, 2018, 07:01:24 PM
Bitcoin and in 2018 will be a symbol of rapid enrichment and nothing more. In addition, most will not only want to invest money in it, but also to withdraw them, at most, in a year. Why is that? Because bitcoin has bright characteristics, and is also a running and world currency
Bitcoin in 2018 is really that great, it will improve more and develope more. Bitcoin price will growing and growing and I really do love it because I know all of us sacrifices the down falls of bitcoin. But right now, with your trust and patience and working with bitcoin with all your heart. You might help bitcoin improves and developed.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 06:42:50 PM
Now there is a small conflict between the representatives of Bitcoin Core and the miners. Disagreement is due to the fact that the block volume can not cope with the number of transactions, therefore it processes only 7 operations per second. This conflict could easily be resolved by increasing the volume of the block. But the bitcoin system does not have a single center, in which decisions are made regarding the operation of the system. Accordingly, if the conflict does not fade away, then the crypto currency will begin to "lose" in price. Therefore, you need to keep a close eye on the news.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 06:35:40 PM
The journey of bitcoin from 2009 to 2017 is very interesting. Although the stories of individuals(investors) are very interesting and motivational that how they initiated and what problems they faced at earlier stages.

In 2017 the number of businesses accepting bitcoin continues to increase. Where you see the bitcoin in 2018?

It would seem that the situation should be repeated and by the summer we should see another growth. But not everything is so simple. Previously, there was no such regulation by the states, interest in the market, its manipulation. It remains only to guess ...
Activity: 196
April 01, 2018, 06:34:32 PM
Bitcoin unexpectedly risen last year,This year, we should expect more for bitcoin and stop worrying about the dump occurring from the start of the year, there's still a lot of months left for this year and we should expect that it will surprise us once again.
Activity: 322
April 01, 2018, 06:01:04 PM
Bitcoin and in 2018 will be a symbol of rapid enrichment and nothing more. In addition, most will not only want to invest money in it, but also to withdraw them, at most, in a year. Why is that? Because bitcoin has bright characteristics, and is also a running and world currency
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
April 01, 2018, 05:41:27 PM
At the very least I see bitcoin being able to survive and flourish after this year. I mean, bitcoin's last 9 years had been a very interesting journey as what you have said, and I hope 2018 is not an exception to this. I hope bitcoin would be able to flourish in the investment world after this year.
Activity: 266
March 28, 2018, 05:13:42 AM
I think that in 2018 there will be a lot of interesting and bitcoin will grow but while we buy it and use it we help it to develop together.
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 05:03:24 AM
Bitcoin in 2018 will just be as the same as how it is started when we tried to watch over the graphs. It will not indeed be on the rise up level at all times as what everyone wants it to be, as well as it will also not be retained on the lowest level on how some investment failed. There are a lot of alternative crypto currency that arises to compete with Bitcoin and some of that cryptocurrency almost reached the high level of the graphs and its investors is so happy but still Bitcoin in 2018 will still be the number one as everybody is watching it out.
Activity: 266
March 28, 2018, 04:52:53 AM
I see bitcoin always as through rose-colored glasses because I really believe that he can help us become a little more happy and fill up our wallet.
Activity: 252
March 28, 2018, 04:46:23 AM
Bitcoin, as always at the height and happy with its surprise, then it is a high cost, then it falls in price, already it surprises no one and does not panic.
Activity: 196
Merit: 20
March 27, 2018, 10:07:16 AM
I think like everybody else here I am hoping for bitcoins is getting back on its huge rise, but I would also be happy if it will just rise little by little, I would be very happy with bitcoin beeing over 10.000 dollars again during the next few months, cheers.
Activity: 308
March 27, 2018, 10:02:18 AM
The past performance of bitcoin was amazing but after the crisis, bitcoin is got poor and now bitcoin is overcoming slowly from this.But I still believe in bitcoin because it has the power to come back into the proud position that it has before.I think 2018 will be a progressing period of bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
March 27, 2018, 09:42:44 AM
The journey of bitcoin from 2009 to 2017 is very interesting. Although the stories of individuals(investors) are very interesting and motivational that how they initiated and what problems they faced at earlier stages.

In 2017 the number of businesses accepting bitcoin continues to increase. Where you see the bitcoin in 2018?

Last year, I thought that bitcoin would fly to the moon in 2018, but now I think that growth will be very insignificant. Everyone has lost interest and trying to create their own coins.
Activity: 139
Merit: 5
March 27, 2018, 09:34:05 AM
bitcoin in 2018 its kayak would be good, i have not really understood about this bitcoin forum, its work like in bitcoin forums very useful for people who have never worked.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
March 27, 2018, 09:19:46 AM

You're right. Each country has a different economy and bitcoin can not become a full currency in all countries. Perhaps in the future in developed countries, it will be able to replace conventional currencies.

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 07:44:39 AM
The value of the bitcoin has continue to rally around $6,000 and $10,000. So far nothing has significantly affected the price of the bitcoin from the New Year on the Gregorian Calendar, or on the Chinese calendar. Its better than what it was for the same period last year.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
March 27, 2018, 07:38:09 AM
I have read some of the first comments in this topic. I would want some of them to be true at the moment. I think, till the end of this year we may see 20k USD price again but this price seems impossible in 3-4 months.
Activity: 163
March 27, 2018, 07:28:08 AM
The price of BTC will surely rise to a high position in 2018. Although the price of BTC is very low at present, the BTC has been rising in the long term.

Activity: 252
Merit: 101
March 27, 2018, 07:20:49 AM
I still hold a positive attitude towards bitcoin in 2018, I think the price will set a new record after the big waves in the first half year, it may be painful and many people will sell their coins, but the price will rocket due to more and more people get involved in cryptos
Activity: 434
Merit: 14
March 27, 2018, 07:11:42 AM
My opinion Bitcoin is the best coin to invest in..Even if it has fallen slightly, will grow even more.. We all can see that how fastly the price of the Bitcoin is increasing..So in my opinion all should invest in Bitcoin rather than going for investment in gold or other things.
Pages:
Jump to: