Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin in 2018 - page 8. (Read 6791 times)

Activity: 359
Merit: 15
March 24, 2018, 02:50:43 PM
The journey of bitcoin from 2009 to 2017 is very interesting. Although the stories of individuals(investors) are very interesting and motivational that how they initiated and what problems they faced at earlier stages.

In 2017 the number of businesses accepting bitcoin continues to increase. Where you see the bitcoin in 2018?

there are so many speculation, forecast and prediction about bitcoin in 2018 but there is no basis what is the real thing to happen in bitcoinby the end of the year the only sure here is bitcoin will not fall to1k dollars.
MKH
copper member
Activity: 231
Merit: 15
March 24, 2018, 02:30:11 PM
Bitcoin can be hit $20k again but it will not cross it in this year. If it can, it will be the last month of the year or Dec-Jan 2019.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
March 24, 2018, 02:22:31 PM
The journey of bitcoin from 2009 to 2017 is very interesting. Although the stories of individuals(investors) are very interesting and motivational that how they initiated and what problems they faced at earlier stages.

In 2017 the number of businesses accepting bitcoin continues to increase. Where you see the bitcoin in 2018?

I see bitcoin in 2018 as becoming more and more popular and maybe more countries will be accepting and supporting bitcoin.  as we all that this must not be banned because it became as source of living to others especially those who are jobless. And also I can see that bitcoin before 2018 ends. It will rise high again.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 02:12:29 PM

For me i think 2018 could be the best year for cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and is very interesting. Bitcoin has became a very popular cryptocurrency ever since it has grown expensive. A lot of people are already doubting its ability to become a very successful digital currency. Asides from that bitcoin is still dominant and still has the biggest user base and the biggest industry, so this could still be very interesting.
Activity: 224
March 24, 2018, 12:47:20 PM
in the first 2018 bitcoin has prided itself on not being moved by the normal market manipulators, such as global strife and socioeconomic activities. However, there are times when it fluctuates for obscure reasons.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 01:02:32 PM
Hello, Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

My name is Deshan from Sri Lanka.

This is really a very popular topic. We all know that there is a low bit off Bitcoin. It was not only that they were descending like each coin. But now the situation is changing. The relatively slower Bitcoin price rises again relative to the previous. My personal opinion is that Bitcoin will return between $ 15,000 - $ 2,200 at the time of October 2018.

Thank you! Cool
Activity: 685
Merit: 250
March 23, 2018, 12:58:34 PM
Last 3 months the bitcoin price is down but i believe in next quarter will be increase the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 196
March 23, 2018, 12:46:00 PM
for 2018 bitcoin is quite surprising at the beginning of the year at a remarkable price but in the mid-year month bitcoin prices begin to decline, hopefully in the next 2 months bitcoin prices again improved.
Activity: 257
Merit: 101
March 23, 2018, 12:37:14 PM
I think the bitcoin forum will be discovering alot of people and they having interested when they have a background in bitcoin or to prove that the bitcoin is legit not a scam only. In the year of 2018 the bitcoin will be known as new money for their perspective coz they can tranfering it into a cash and to buy alot od things that you wanted...
Activity: 98
March 23, 2018, 12:29:56 PM

Yes, I think bitcoin will grow better in 2018. Now that many countries have accepted bitcoin, there will be more countries willing to accept bitcoin again, which will help the development of bitcoin. Its price will get higher and higher.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
March 23, 2018, 12:26:35 PM
I am hoping that bitcoin be more popular and will be used my many people around the world. Actually, There are lot of promoter that aims to bitcoin grow. They are using the social media to promote and educate people about Bitcoin. There are some people that are gamers but now are miners. Many people are now curious about Bitcoin and they tried to study it.
We hope so, I'm sure if bitcoin in this year is better than 2017, if there is a pessimist and sell bitcoin at a cheap price at this time then I'm sure they will regret in December or 9 months again.
Activity: 126
March 23, 2018, 11:44:38 AM
An explicit picture of Bitcoin will not happen, his road to the occupation of his nisshi will still be long, I think in five years if the government does not prohibit the official use Bitcoin and altcoyin then in 5 years you can buy a cup of coffee for crypto currency
Activity: 36
March 23, 2018, 11:43:11 AM
I think the year 2018 will be a turbulent year for Bitcoin, although its value is still very high, but not as much as 2017. With the current development and technology of many projects and Other virtual coins have the value of Bitcoin no longer guaranteed. Perhaps this year will be a step backwards of Bitcoin both in value and interest of investors.
March 23, 2018, 11:39:10 AM

Yes, I think there will be more people accepting bitcoins in 2017. Now that the Philippines has re-accepted bitcoin, it can raise the profile of bitcoin and allow more people to understand and accept bitcoin. It has been well developed and its price will rise.
March 23, 2018, 11:37:24 AM
Bitcoin in 2018 i guess its more fruitfull and great. why?, it will help people to live a better life😊 and better earn.
Activity: 239
March 23, 2018, 11:27:40 AM
In 2017, what attracts the most attention in bitcoin is the price this is my opinion For 2018, I believe that we will have good news about the acceptance and trust of users, I do not believe that prices will fall, on the contrary, will go up, but not the same as the last rise. good news about the acceptance and trust of the users, I do not believe that prices will fall, on the contrary, will rise, but not equal to the last increase.My expectations are very positive.
Activity: 378
March 23, 2018, 11:11:14 AM
I believe in bitcoin. It is traditional usd in cryptocurrency and it will be used for a very long time. So the price of 50k usd per 1 bitcoin will be normal soon
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
March 23, 2018, 07:22:04 AM

I see bitcoin value increases in 2018 and i can see myself getting rich in 2018 also. An increase of supporters is predicted becs. There are a lot of younger generations who are interested. Many people will believe and invest  in bitcoin .
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 23, 2018, 06:47:25 AM
The rate was made through a call option, a contract that allows a buyer to purchase an asset at a certain price up to a given date, regardless of the current price. In this case, the buyer gave $ 3,600 for bitcoin, that is, about 5 times less than the value of the crypto currency in the market to fix the price of $ 50,000 until December 28, 2018. If before this date the trader wants to cover the entire volume of the deal, he will have to pay another $ 13,750,000. Thus, the total amount of his investment will be almost $ 15 million.

Although the name of the trader is not called, CEO LedgerX Paul Chow hinted that it could be an investment fund that, like other institutional investors, until recently had no opportunity to work with bitcoin on regulated sites.

"I have no doubt that there are entire structures that are interested in or are already involved in such transactions," Chow said. "This is not a private investor, let's say so."

For the buyer to be able to cover his expenses, the bitcoin rate should reach $ 53,600, without taking into account charges, that is, to grow by more than 300% relative to today's levels. In other words, in 2018 the bitcoin rate could triple, and the trader will still lose money.

Earlier this month, former Fortress Investment Group manager Mike Novogratz said that bitcoin had not yet peaked and could grow to $ 50,000 in 2018.
Activity: 110
March 23, 2018, 06:40:59 AM
I think Bitcoin will continue to grow. Today we can think of ourselves as early users, but Bitcoin is becoming increasingly important, following the exponential growth of social networks and the more people coming to bitcoin, the value is still growing and there is still a remarkable market to catch - the need for improvement - the lighting network will be ready soon. There are many altcoins but the general public usually knows 2 crypto currency terms - Bitcoin and Bockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: