Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin in business industry - page 20. (Read 3821 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 03:50:45 AM
I am wondering if there's a huge probability of bitcoin investing will become a company's focus. Like making a company that specializes investing of bitcoins

Any thoughts? Smiley
I think your ideas and opinions are very good, if it happens I think bitcoin will be more advanced in the future, most important bitcoin is recognized by all countries as currency applicable to the transaction
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 03:46:24 AM
Bitcoin is a bold business tool, as investors buy bitcoin for business purposes or ico to sell coin or bitcoin for business purposes. Trading, trading bitcoin Bitcoin in business industry.
Activity: 82
June 20, 2018, 03:05:19 AM
There are lots of company who already accepted bitcoin as modification of payment, big names and big companies. trade in bitcoins and other aglikonami, it is likely to be quite fast.
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
June 20, 2018, 03:03:26 AM
I am wondering if there's a huge probability of bitcoin investing will become a company's focus. Like making a company that specializes investing of bitcoins

Any thoughts? Smiley

Yes of course that would be probable as I had worked before in the business sector they used to invest in the stock market some part of the financial of the company they took advantage of the small earnings they will profit from it. It will come a time that they will invest as well in crypto currency because the returns are much bigger is just that it is more risky.
Activity: 42
June 20, 2018, 02:59:10 AM
I expect that the companies which are offering stock related advice will come to crypto field also. There are groups selling signals but ti would get more professional with time.
Activity: 29
June 20, 2018, 02:36:36 AM
There are already many companies that specialize in crypto related activities. I will not be surprised if banks also start selling crypto packages to their clients.
Activity: 238
June 20, 2018, 01:48:30 AM
I think Bitcoin will emerge in the business field. At present, many businesses are being used in Bitcoin and in the future it will expand further.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
June 20, 2018, 01:38:38 AM
Yes, Like maybe the lending company we have now. I thought of it as a company who can lend some bitcoin or vryptocurrency to those willing to invest. They should also offer investments which the investors give them fiat and invest it on bitcoin and altcoin like mutual funds. They can also be the one who can be the exchanger of crypto and fiat.
Activity: 2
June 20, 2018, 01:10:56 AM
Yes Bitcoin runs in the business industry. If the government is in favor of it. Bitcoin can change the quality of life of people, just as it can improve in the business field.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
June 20, 2018, 01:05:15 AM
Bitcoin is used mainly at the investment level, not used much in other important areas! It takes time to develop and invest so Bitcoin can become popular!
Activity: 108
June 20, 2018, 12:53:00 AM
For trading bitcoin is business industry now it is very popular many people use it easily people invest money on bitcoin and make good profit
Activity: 32
June 20, 2018, 12:19:50 AM
Bitcoin is now on a huge rise, it is popular and expensive. Many people want to make money on this and introduce it into their business.
Activity: 238
June 20, 2018, 12:10:02 AM
The business is money
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
June 19, 2018, 06:49:35 PM
it might happen, maybe make a company with people in it who have a lot of money to invest in bitcoin and try to be able to move the market so that it can profit a lot
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 06:32:00 PM
If bitcoin becomes more and more popular in the next few years then this is possible. Although Bitcoin is already in business industry. There are lots of company who already accepted bitcoin as modification of payment. There are a lot of opportunities in bitcoin.  I believe bitcoin will be more stable and more needed in the future.
Activity: 98
June 19, 2018, 06:27:32 PM
I think There are many ways to get BTC, So you can mine, trade, trading or just Investment. If the business industry Starts Investing in bitcoin, it would be a good idea. This innovation is a good thing they can accept payment as btc as well. This is a very useful and easy way to make something from the company.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 06:00:02 PM
Hmmm, that is also very likely. There are companies that may be specific to bitcoin investments or may be like bitcoin storage banks that are more secure insurance. But, I would prefer a company that accepts bits of investment with bitcoin but keeps its business real. Eg. a travel bureau company, although we can invest in a travel bureau company but we can still get other benefits because the company really provides business travel services. I disagree if bitcoin is the sole focus of a company because bitcoin prices are so fluctuate that bitcoins are at great risk.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 04:45:13 PM
In the future, when the development of the stock market will be engaged in companies such as production, trade in bitcoins and other aglikonami, it is likely to be quite fast.
Activity: 70
June 16, 2018, 12:56:18 PM

Any thoughts? Smiley

that woyld be awesome for some employees especially to those who loves investing money online
Activity: 47
Merit: 8
June 16, 2018, 12:29:51 PM
There are lots of company who already accepted bitcoin as modification of payment, big names and big companies. This is easy and comfortable way of paying money, you dont just store your money, you can do lots of things also like mining. Unlike when we use credit cards, those things can easily be snatched or your codes can be taken while u type it..The crypto gave opportunities and ease, therfore it can be used in business.
Pages:
Jump to: