Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin in business industry - page 26. (Read 3821 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 05:09:23 AM
bitcoin is one place where the right and great place to make money in the field of industry, modern investment and modern payment-based is very modern same with modern times too, if we succeed or succeed with our work the way we invest in bitcoin then we also feel the results we invest in this bitcoin investment that is promising and profitable.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 04:49:33 AM
Companies will be investing in bitcoin because very profitable. But his Instability are does not give confidence for the company in development
Activity: 60
June 02, 2018, 04:26:05 AM
I am wondering if there's a huge probability of bitcoin investing will become a company's focus. Like making a company that specializes investing of bitcoins

Any thoughts? Smiley

I think bitcoin will not be bussiness because it's digital currincies and no boss bitcoin you're free to do what you want and I also do not want my boss
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Adonx.one
June 02, 2018, 04:02:27 AM
I think it can happen because the development of bitcoin in the know is very significant to this day.
we know that bitcoin development continues to grow throughout the year, will automatically attract the attention to make it happen, Like making a company that specializes in bitcoin investment
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
June 02, 2018, 03:54:20 AM
I see bitcoin in the industrial world is undergoing bitcoin development has begun in view by some developers and some big investors, likely in the future many industries are working with bitcoin and blockchain.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
June 02, 2018, 03:49:35 AM
I am wondering if there's a huge probability of bitcoin investing will become a company's focus. Like making a company that specializes investing of bitcoins

Any thoughts? Smiley
I wonder why there should be a third party (company) whereas you can buy bitcoin and invest with yourself without any third party though, I think to make a bitcoin-related company, does not mean to provide a place for others people to invest bitcoin on it? That kind of third party I think? and maybe a company like that would not be too much in demand? unless you create a bitcoin-related business, such as selling goods & services with bitcoin as a payments, with bitcoin bringing a lot of people interested in buying at your store
Activity: 1120
Merit: 504
June 02, 2018, 03:42:24 AM
certainly a lot of bitcoin roles that can create and support the progress of business in a region and country but must be a real deal because the true country should receive something positive if they want to grow their business like bitcoin can directly provide a source of income for people who join and in my area can reduce youth unemployment because they join us for a living and through bitcoin change a lot of people in terms of family income so bitcoin is needed for business developers because I am sure will give something good in the future and hope of everyone Cheesy
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 03:01:05 AM
advanced economic and business developments in every country are many things that always play a role in it but all that is required is something extra and and needs to be taken into account before starting a business and in the presence of bitcoin is a lot of positive impact for business developers as it can serve as an online transaction tool and many countries do not know that with bitcoin development can help to advance the economies of each country but not many realize that bitcoin can contribute well to other countries' currencies and hopefully related parties can find out Grin
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
June 02, 2018, 02:04:47 AM

Any thoughts? Smiley
I don't think that will remain simple practical life company which gaves opportunity of Investment , if you will see the reserve bank of any country then you will find that a very small amount of interest a guinine company can give to the users ( a rule by the reserve bank ) .So here it will be more better for them to have only online way of Investment and don't go in the practical life , but I am sure in bitcoin Investment we will see companies which  will give profit in any amount but in the soon time they become a big scammer ( as we seen in form of coince.com , hashocean like big companies ) .
So better to handle your own money in trading work and make guinine profit .
Activity: 326
Merit: 104
Santa Coin
June 01, 2018, 02:21:50 PM
Basically you described a hedge fund or a firm that makes investments, and there are tons of those out there. Only a handful of them have ventured into the crypto world but I would think in the next 5 years more will follow suit and there will become only crypto investments firms like there are only stock investment firms as of now.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 01, 2018, 01:50:11 PM
There are a lot of opportunities in Bitcoin. If the current adoption of blockchain world wide continue and with favourable market conditions more corporate organization and individual will embrace bitcoin as mode for transaction settlement. Then other opportunities will spring up using bitcoin as a base.
I absolutely agree with that opinion, we all know that there are of opportunities in bitcoin like opportunity to become rich and millionaire. In addition to that, as of now there are some business in our industry started to accept and use bitcoin and I think it is good way to make their company to become the best because they can make more funds from bitcoin.
Activity: 38
June 01, 2018, 01:34:56 PM
Departing from its implementation in Bitcoin virtual Currency in 2009, Not only for cryptocurrency alone, Blockchain technology can actually be widely synergized in various industry sectors and promote business.
Activity: 267
Merit: 11
May 31, 2018, 01:26:23 AM
bitcoin offers financial stability that bounds on both traders and investors.Miners also generate bitcoin and offers a number of cryptocurrencies that made the market share balance.It also generate huge numbers of alternative currencies which determine the number of profitable share.Considering these factors will be able to create an impact on different industries.
Activity: 81
May 31, 2018, 01:19:02 AM
Because there is no need for any financial intermediation, electronic money transactions will take place almost immediately, regardless of the recipient in a country halfway around the world. Remember the story of the first time electronic money was traded in the world just to buy a pizza, surely you would imagine what I was saying.
Activity: 90
May 31, 2018, 01:16:55 AM
there are are a lot of possibilities in bitcoin you just need to explore them and use them for your own interest.
Activity: 51
May 30, 2018, 09:19:05 PM
Yes, it is a type of industry one who works here are paid high payment so hence results in joining of new customers in bitcoin and building a new era in society.and here many bounty are their so continously work can done.
Activity: 71
May 30, 2018, 08:07:13 PM
Recently, Bitcoin has been issued in our society.
It is about the question that it will give positive effect or negative effect.
From tax collection point, each nation have negative thought with repressing their transaction and many bitcoin users with developer oppose the policy.

But, if we can think it on business industry prospective, Bitcoin value with cryptocurrency is very important and big.
Many study about it has been done and it is used for many  industry field.

Especially, it can replace current currency with crypocurrency in many part.
Furthermore, it can be used to Iot, self-driving car such as machine industry field or information and communication area.

I expect Bitcoin have a positive role in the business industry that it is introduced on. 

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 07:50:53 PM
Yeah it could be possible,  because anyone  really interested to invest the coin with a company tgat could give them big amount. If you can make a business with a lot of profit I think you will get your success then.
There's currently around $200 billion of bitcoin floating around in people's digital wallets. For many of their owners, those bitcoins have proved to be a valuable asset. They're happy to leave them to rise in value and build up their wealth. For others though, those giant piles of coins are exactly what they're supposed to be: a currency that they want to exchange for goods and services.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 07:50:08 PM

Any thoughts? Smiley
Bitcoin is a way for investors to basically transfer their money off the balance sheet of banks, into their own wallet. Basically, investors hide their money under the pillow when coding their stocks, "Stutland said. He also said investors are more cautious about their money when banks increase their credit risk. "When credit risk increases, we have more volatility in the market. If we do not recognize It is commodity, it is still a property transaction. The nature of the money is different from other currencies when it is not through any trading system that completely self-dealing with each other. I think it is very difficult to have scripts forbidden. Risk or bubble is the perception of the investor. Prohibition is prohibited as a means of payment only. If it's an investment, it's not illegal.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 07:44:26 PM
Bitcoin has many sectors. You can use bitcoin in different ways and by the help of it, you can easily make money but you should be needed some experience on it. Trade, investment, mining are the some of the best way to make profit by bitcoin.
That's the advantage of bitcoin. Can be used for various things, can be used as a commodity or investment. For those with a lot of capital, bitcoin can be a very promising business opportunity. There are many opportunities that you can maximize according to your competencies.
Pages:
Jump to: