Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin in business industry - page 29. (Read 3821 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
May 13, 2018, 01:25:46 PM
I do not see why not. Big corporations invest in anything that can make a profit. BTC is one of them. And I think a lot of companies already have a similar business policy.  Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
May 13, 2018, 01:10:29 PM
Bitcoin will be very popular in the business industry within 2 years time. It ill be used as main currency instead of USD, and bitcoin price will be over 100K each bitcoin. And Eth will follow and will be used worldwide.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 01:07:57 PM
As long as business minded people out there and run their companies, they will see bitcoin as an opportunity that they can use to make more money.Many companies have been mining in bitcoin.Bitcoin is a profitable institution.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 13, 2018, 12:39:07 PM
companies will be investing in bitcoin and investing in bitcoin is very profitable. many companies have been mining in bitcoin
Activity: 130
May 12, 2018, 05:16:46 AM
I am wondering if there's a huge probability of bitcoin investing will become a company's focus. Like making a company that specializes investing of bitcoins

Any thoughts? Smiley

i doubt about it. companies make their investment in stocks that do have insurances. companies do want a physical form in their investments that they can see.
Activity: 238
May 12, 2018, 05:01:54 AM
Bitcoin is a business field. Because there are various transactions in it. Anyone can trade Bitcoin if you want. There are many ways that Bitcoin can benefit from trading. But time and currents can change a lot that you very cautiously have to wait for to be more profitable. Bitcoin is a profitable institution.
Activity: 143
May 12, 2018, 04:42:04 AM
There's a probability that it might happen since the bitcoin is making noise about it's impact or it's future to those bitcoin holder.
Activity: 266
May 12, 2018, 04:37:11 AM
so many opportunities involved in bitcoin. you can trade , you can invest you can , you can pay as like fiat . so any people invest bitcoin for future because its price increasing and its a digital gold .
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
May 12, 2018, 04:04:28 AM
I am wondering if there's a huge probability of bitcoin investing will become a company's focus. Like making a company that specializes investing of bitcoins

Any thoughts? Smiley
I think yes there is a company that specializes of bitcoin. In these cyptocurrency world defferent people uses bitcoin or invole on bitcoin. We even know the identity of each everyone. I think there bussiness industry fucos on bitcoin
The ongoing evolution of cryptocurrencies has resulted in the growth of associated sectors and services as well, like exchanges. This is a multi-billion-dollar business industry, with Binance being a big part.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 03:41:48 AM

Any thoughts? Smiley

That is quite challenging. Although taking risks is totally exciting but there are plenty of ways you can earn from bitcoin-investing, mining etc. Just be ready for negative things that may occur.
Activity: 132
May 12, 2018, 03:22:48 AM

Any thoughts? Smiley
I think yes there is a company that specializes of bitcoin. In these cyptocurrency world defferent people uses bitcoin or invole on bitcoin. We even know the identity of each everyone. I think there bussiness industry fucos on bitcoin
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
May 12, 2018, 03:22:03 AM

Any thoughts? Smiley
a time could have happened because we also know the development of bitcoin is also more advanced along with the development of technology and the development of the current era does not close the possibility of bitcoin companies will adopt bitcoin
Activity: 798
May 12, 2018, 03:04:42 AM

Any thoughts? Smiley

As far i know, right now many company already investing on bitcoin. There is company investing on mining field and some financial firm investing on bitcoin for trading. Right now many peoples or financial firm interesting to invest on bitcoin because bitcoin is good investment and profitable
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 03:02:38 AM

Any thoughts? Smiley
No wonder it would happen in the future because most of us are curious about bitcoins, To boost up, There sprouting  exchanger sites and ICO's would address the cryptocurrency curiousity of people around the world. And bitcoins would remain famous among all types of coin due to its dominant value.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
May 12, 2018, 03:01:29 AM
Well We all know what is Bitcoin actually. And Bitcoin have also prove its importance, existence and value. So we can imagine future with innovative digital and decentralized era which will be really revolutionary.

I personally think that Bitcoin have create opportunity for everyone to enter into its platform which give more freedom, mobility and transparency. Considering these features and futures of such future demanding technology will change business industry of world. Already major changes in banking and payment structure are happened. So every person having equal opportunity to understand what is Bitcoin and its environment as well as technologies behind it.

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
May 12, 2018, 02:58:36 AM

Any thoughts? Smiley

if there is enough demand for it then it will become a thing! it is like this for any other business that you can think of.

an investment company is a terrible idea and I will never use it because I find it silly and risky but that is just me, there are people who are seeking the "lazy ways" and they might want to look into stuff like that  but remember that a company like that needs to be 200% legit for people to begin to trust it otherwise they will not merrily hand over their money to some stranger with something that he calls "company".
Activity: 16
May 12, 2018, 02:50:17 AM
Bitcoin in a digital or modern business industry that is different from other investment investments, bitcoin is a very good investment place for us to make money investing with these shares teach us to take advantage of henpon to benefit by joining bitcoin and investing or investing in shares .
Activity: 350
May 12, 2018, 02:41:04 AM
Bitcoins is already in business industry. What do you think of the numerous exchanges that accept your fiat and give you bitcoins; it is business for those exchanges.Will not be long and we might see banks and business solely build for bitcoins.
Activity: 179
May 12, 2018, 02:39:23 AM
With bitcoin becoming huge, in no time companies would also take interest in cryptocurrency. Companies in the future would most likely incorporate their companies to handle bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. As long as business minded people out there and run their companies, they will see bitcoin as an opportunity that they can use to make more money.
Activity: 196
May 12, 2018, 02:35:22 AM
The possibility of any business industry to get involved with bitcoin are those exchange groups, bitcoin mining groups and those payments system institution. Most common now is the people's participation in investing bitcoin where millions of them around the world are now involved. I think, there might be a time where companies will use such currency as a mode of salary payment to their workers.
Pages:
Jump to: