Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin in business industry - page 9. (Read 3803 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 07:36:58 AM
Companies that mine bitcoins - they are, in fact, investing in bitcoin. In addition, there are still investment companies that invest in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 07:31:10 AM
Yep it is very possible, but take a look what will be the sevices offered by the company, as of now the most common service is escrow funding as well as mining, but that would take a lot of efforts and money as well. The presence of bitcoin has a huge impact, this is because of the convenience of all people to invest and transact so that bitcoin is very quickly popular and used globally.
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 07:18:58 AM
Yes, of course, there is a probability that bitcoin will be the company’s focus especially in investing. Bitcoin is a great cryptocurrency that has so many good features. If the Bitcoin community will keep on growing, then there is no doubt that in the near future almost every industry will come to engage the involvement of Bitcoins.
Activity: 140
August 24, 2018, 06:27:25 AM
I would say that bitcoin appeared for business in the first place, because it solves a huge number of problems of payment and contracts, anonymity in the sphere of doing business. The bitter changed the world of business for the better and greatly facilitated its management.
Activity: 28
August 24, 2018, 06:19:36 AM
I just know that bitcoin can be used how much you can buy and sell it and it also includes HODL bitcoin this is just what I know for the way of earning money on bitcoin, but it may even show that bitcoin will be able to take another future.
Activity: 30
August 24, 2018, 05:59:34 AM
If there is a Bitcoin investment company, I think speculation will happen. The transaction doesn't take place through an intermediary.
Activity: 30
August 24, 2018, 05:51:26 AM
 the towering competition in e-commerce industry is transforming its accessibility to a new level of excellence like we’ve never seen before.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 05:42:28 AM
Bitcoin is never meant for investment right from the its beginning. You can confirm from the whitepaper where no mention of investment was made. It is purely for transaction for goods  and services while being decentralized on P2P basis. So dreaming when it will become pure investment is going against the principles of  bitcoin. Let us use bitcoin for what it is meant for.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
August 24, 2018, 05:35:39 AM
I am wondering if there's a huge probability of bitcoin investing will become a company's focus. Like making a company that specializes investing of bitcoins

Any thoughts? Smiley
I think we all know that bitcoin is becoming very popular, trustworthy, most reliable and the most successful crypto currency among all the crypto currencies and the all forms of currencies available in the market and by understanding the fate and potential of bitcoin, now there are many countries who has legalised bitcoin in their nation and now they are experiencing a great boost in the development of their nation so now many large business industries are also looking forward to bitcoin.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
August 22, 2018, 10:36:09 AM
The presence of bitcoin has a huge impact, this is because of the convenience of all people to invest and transact so that bitcoin is very quickly popular and used globally.
Activity: 182
August 22, 2018, 10:35:35 AM
correct,Bitcoin is becoming a necessity for the system. Bitcoin is now being organized in different places of the world through business transactions. So many organizations have become active to use Bitcoin in the business.
Activity: 340
August 22, 2018, 10:30:41 AM
It could happen build small company that controls your bitcoin like stock market. They know how to control your money that you invest. Same as bitcoin they know when the time comes to invest thier bitcoin or sell bitcoin that you can earn a lot and also you can monitor the movement of price.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
August 22, 2018, 09:39:14 AM
I am wondering if there's a huge probability of bitcoin investing will become a company's focus. Like making a company that specializes investing of bitcoins

Any thoughts? Smiley
I am sure there are already such companies uniting at least a dozen of workers (each spezializing in a certain branch of investing in crypto.
At the same time, there is no comprehensive legislation in the sphere of crypto, so I wonder what legal status will such a company have?
Activity: 196
August 22, 2018, 09:30:28 AM
Of course, in bitcoin, many binoculars create their own companies. But his jumps, until now, do not have the opportunity to develop. When it becomes stable, we will see a lot of new things in its background.
Activity: 42
August 22, 2018, 07:37:30 AM
bitcoin can be used in almost any business sphere, you can also earn on the bitmoin as an investor and as a mining
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
August 22, 2018, 07:26:00 AM

Any thoughts? Smiley

Yes there is a probability if a company would like to take part in investing bitcoin. The only question is are they willing to risk part of their capital? Crypto currency market is too volatile it could drop very low or very high. If the company is not ready to take the risk better not to invest. The managing team of a company should study first the flow and make sure they are prepared for the risk otherwise they might loose their investments.
Activity: 70
August 22, 2018, 06:52:41 AM
for me i don't if this is a good idea since there are lots of news in out country that contain negative issue about bitcoin .By creating a team of market analysts like the fastest to capture the market, you will have more investment opportunities and make it easier for you to succeed. However, you have to be an excellent person to be able to synthesize the news and make the final investment decision.
Activity: 154
August 22, 2018, 06:50:49 AM
I want all people to start practicing bitcoin in business, since it is very optimal and easy
Activity: 28
August 22, 2018, 06:26:09 AM
its provides various opportunities for buisness industry  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
August 22, 2018, 06:03:03 AM
Bitcoin has many functions but the bitcoin function as a means of payment is most related to business than other functions of Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: