Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin in business industry - page 6. (Read 3803 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 12:37:39 PM
Bitcoin has many advantages and opportunities that we collect for our lives when bitcoin comes to our lives, it will change that we can use bitcoin for finance and so on and also the bitcoin we use in business because we can sell, buy and invest.
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
August 28, 2018, 12:11:00 PM
yes, at this time bitcoin has entered the business industry, I also see the development of bitcoin so many companies are investing in bitcoin. we all know that bitcoin has the function of trading, investing and mining, from this function that attracts all companies to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 209
Merit: 12
August 27, 2018, 01:12:30 PM
There is some probabilities that some business industries will focus their attention towards bitcoin investment. In my country for instance, one micro business enterprise has started an initiative by investing people's money in cryptocurrencies and giving them some percentages.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 01:03:57 PM
In my opinion, bitcoin will in any case enter all spheres of the economy. Including in the business of industry. In general, in the future, I think the crypto currency (mostly bitcoins) will take over most of the business and industry.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
August 27, 2018, 12:55:27 PM
I have seen many forms like digging Bitcoin or a working group just to earn Bitcoin. Bitcoins are not as effective today, a Bitcoin business I think is a viable project that will help many people trust and invest in Bitcoin. A great idea.
Activity: 191
August 27, 2018, 12:48:05 PM
Bitcoin alone is already an example of business. People are already making profit and investment in bitcoin making bitcoin as big and king of cryptocurrency. You can trade, hold or even gamble through bitcoin so that the money will transfer fast and easy thus making bitcoin a fast transaction business.
Activity: 231
August 27, 2018, 12:38:27 PM
I think bitcoin is a good investment for a very successful business. This is most suitable for investment. Because this will make a lot of success. Some companies offer bitcoin investment. Because bitcoin is a business that can make a short or long-term profit. And today, Imams is dealing with bitcoin. Because they are using bitcoin like payments. Bitcoin is a good investment and a good deal.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
August 27, 2018, 12:23:05 PM
I am wondering if there's a huge probability of bitcoin investing will become a company's focus. Like making a company that specializes investing of bitcoins

Any thoughts? Smiley
We all know that bitcoin is now considered as the most successful and the most popular crypto currency among all the crypto currencies available in the market and now bitcoin has become the most investing investment that millions of people are investing into bitcoin and find bitcoin as a very trustworthy mode of investment as they believe that bitcoin has potential that it can provide very good profit in very short span of time so no wonder that the time will come when there will be companies whose prime focus will be in bitcoin investment.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
August 25, 2018, 04:31:14 PM
I am wondering if there's a huge probability of bitcoin investing will become a company's focus. Like making a company that specializes investing of bitcoins

Any thoughts? Smiley

Impossible to happen because is decentralized even if mining pool is always in the hands of specific groups.
Activity: 317
Merit: 11
August 25, 2018, 04:00:01 PM

Any thoughts? Smiley
i dont think there will be a huge probability for that. may be only a little will do that.
Activity: 70
August 25, 2018, 03:59:43 PM
Integrating the usage of Bitcoin into a business has become a very lucrative form of investment for the business as the price grows, the profit margin of the business grows along with it.There are no banks to make you wait three business days, no extra fees for making an international transfer and no spcial limitations on the minimum or maximum amount you can send easily.There are a good options and smart businesses are making good uses the bitcoin as grow the industry.
Activity: 73
August 25, 2018, 03:58:14 PM

Any thoughts? Smiley
bitcoin has now become the world's attention, this allows the creation of broad synergies in various industrial sectors and advancing business.
Technology experts predict this technology will disrupt 19 industries. Starting from finance where the blockchain can eliminate the intermediary function in the transaction process between two parties, to health to help the patient's diagnosis process more quickly and accurately.
I am sure the company will immediately adopt bitcoin when its price starts to improve and stabilize.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
August 25, 2018, 03:43:11 PM

Any thoughts? Smiley
do you mean like bitconnect, the company could do that, but the risk is greater, because investment is not always profitable especially those who run the company
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
August 25, 2018, 03:26:10 PM
Investing in bitcoin? There are many such companies maybe you do not know that or I do not understand your question well. Bitcoin used as an investment means can be found in our today's sites like those cloud miners, and the various stock exchanges who are about adding crypto trades to their sites. It's all about investing using bitcoin.
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
August 25, 2018, 11:23:37 AM
Many opportunity will occur if you start business industry in bitcoin like in investing bitcoin or other cryptocurrecy to earn, Also you can crytomining for us to earn crypto. Just believe yourself in bitcoin.
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 11:12:58 AM
Well, its actually pleasing to hear that thoughts. Perhaps it could strengthen our bitcoin investments as we can also rely on what strategies or guidelines that a company could share towards investors as they could actually work as one.
Activity: 9
August 25, 2018, 11:04:37 AM
It is a good strategy to use, if you have more smart and fortunate factor certainly Bitcoin will bring you great bargains but also remember the risk will still be close in every transaction.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 11:02:49 AM
This could happen and might not happen.

It could happen if every entity accept bitcoin. Moreover if bitcoin should surpass ETF or rather SEC, then i can see people taking bitcoin as an investment company and more like it.
copper member
Activity: 280
August 25, 2018, 10:52:32 AM
Yes you are right, Bitcoin is also a kind of business industry. We can also invest in it. Bitcoin is the industry of the future. In today's time people are afraid to work with Bitcoin. Because he has not yet been able to believe Bitcoin.
Activity: 102
August 25, 2018, 09:15:32 AM
I think it's  a good idea. Bitcoin is very innovative and is fast moving. I don't think there is anything that could stop this from happening. Besides,I think it's much safer way to do it trough Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: