Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin in business industry - page 7. (Read 3803 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 03:56:03 AM
Bitcoin mining companies were established a few years ago, and some companies even use large-scale bitcoin digging and mining systems. However, with the current volatility of Bitcoin, perhaps these companies will transform their business.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
August 25, 2018, 03:46:22 AM
Little did I know, there were companies that focused their business on bitcoin. Especially in mining, for example Genesis Mining. And I believe, in the future there will be companies that focus on bitcoin and not only on bitcoin mining
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 03:38:12 AM
very possible, but let's look at what will be offered and become a service made by the company, as now the most common service is goods sales services and the mining itself, but that will require a lot of effort and time as well.
Activity: 24
August 25, 2018, 03:29:20 AM
As far as I know, there are quite a few companies using Bitcoin for business. However, depending on the country that each business and investment Bitcoin will perform will be different. Government regulations for Bitcoin also have a clear impact on these companies.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
August 25, 2018, 03:00:26 AM
Bitcoin is world wide currency. Many people used bitcoin.Day by day this user increase. 1st time this currency not popular but Day bay they this currency increased.Bitcoin is not industry or business.It's  exchange site & Crypto currency. So I there for It's very good coin for world wide.
This development will continue and we are on the right track. Let's use it as best as possible and we will get the benefits.
bitcoin has changed a lot of global economic conditions and now Bitcoin has begun to enter the industry.
Activity: 30
August 25, 2018, 02:48:41 AM
Bitcoin can be considered as a high-value item. There are, of course, some Bitcoin companies, but most of them are owned by big corporations, or by banks.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 02:46:50 AM
because now cryptocurancy has become a very large community throughout the world, but look at what will be the services offered by the company, because now the most common service is matching funds and mining, but it will require a lot of effort. and also capital.
Activity: 195
August 25, 2018, 02:29:20 AM
maybe there could be some opportunities in bitcoin there are companies like cloud mining . or you can make your own mining and establish a company in the bitcoin mining sector
Activity: 700
August 25, 2018, 02:14:09 AM
Bitcoin is world wide currency. Many people used bitcoin.Day by day this user increase. 1st time this currency not popular but Day bay they this currency increased.Bitcoin is not industry or business.It's  exchange site & Crypto currency. So I there for It's very good coin for world wide.
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 01:30:37 AM
all can happen and most likely large companies take part in bitcoin mining, because they know bitcoin is currently more practical in the payment system
Activity: 215
August 24, 2018, 06:49:19 PM
there is no access to licenses and ownership from the owner of bitcoin, if there are companies that are based as intended, it will certainly not be long, unless they only guarantee as a facilitator in the stock market, etc., in this case not too influential because bitcoin will still move organically and not centered on one company.
Activity: 112
August 24, 2018, 06:38:00 PM
To my mind, Bitcoin has changed business in a better way. The best advantage is the security of deals.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
August 24, 2018, 06:08:12 PM
I am wondering if there's a huge probability of bitcoin investing will become a company's focus. Like making a company that specializes investing of bitcoins

Any thoughts? Smiley

Maybe in our country,we could not feel it,thats bitcoin investing will become a company focus but msome country who could regulate bitcoin like japan or some europian countries,i thinks they used this bitcoin as part of company industry,or parts of there daily economics progress,because this kinds of countries arr the most progressive in terms of digital technology system.
Activity: 57
August 24, 2018, 05:48:12 PM
Businesses around the world are discovering that it pays to develop and employ a Bitcoin strategy.
Firstly, Bitcoin is easy to use; it provides fast transactions with lower costs than credit cards, as well as other benefits. Simply announcing “Bitcoin accepted here” brings with it news media attention.
secondly, Protection against fraud
Any business that accepts credit cards or PayPal knows the problem of payments that are later reversed. Chargeback frauds result in limited market reach and increased prices, which in turn penalizes customers. Bitcoin payments are irreversible and secure, meaning that the cost of fraud is no longer pushed onto the shoulders of the merchants
thirdly, Fast international payments
Sending bitcoins across borders is as easy as sending them across the street. There are no banks to make you wait three business days, no extra fees for making an international transfer, and no special limitations on the minimum or maximum amount you can send.
fourtly, Choose your own fees
There is no fee to receive bitcoins, and many wallets let you control how large a fee to pay when spending. Most wallets have reasonable default fees, and higher fees can encourage faster confirmation of your transactions. Fees are unrelated to the amount transferred, so it's possible to send 100,000 bitcoins for the same fee it costs to send 1 bitcoin.
finally, Accounting transparency
Many organizations are required to produce accounting documents about their activity. Using Bitcoin allows you to offer the highest level of transparency since you can provide information to verify balances and transactions through the block chain. For example, non-profit organizations can allow the public to see how much they receive in donations.
so with the above listed points am very convince that bitcoin is on the move of revolutionalizing the global business industry, thus making life easy for traders.
Activity: 260
August 24, 2018, 04:36:59 PM
I am wondering if there's a huge probability of bitcoin investing will become a company's focus. Like making a company that specializes investing of bitcoins

Any thoughts? Smiley
I don't think that our businessman are just ready to bring blockchain in their businesses. Because obviously if they would be ready they will already perform something to achieve that.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 02:53:31 PM
Bitcoin is not a business industry, bitcoin is only done for trading and bitcoin is done well, because exchanges in trading are very difficult, never assume that trading is easy, bitcoin is a way to trade number 1.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
August 24, 2018, 02:21:44 PM
Of course this can happen, because bitcoin is a very popular coin. Of course there is a company that specializes in investing in bitcoin with the aim of getting a big profit.
Activity: 70
August 24, 2018, 01:54:35 PM
much organizations needs to put resources into bitcoin, in light of the fact that bitcoin is promising later on, and bitcoin has an or more at high costs,
which in actuality each organization will truly need a major benefit on each capital spent
Activity: 29
August 24, 2018, 01:47:21 PM
Bitcoin in business industry helps business men to save large amount of money in an exchange rate converting money into crypto.
Activity: 909
Merit: 17
www.cd3d.app
August 24, 2018, 01:30:19 PM

Any thoughts? Smiley

In our generation now that the heart of crypto in digital world is bitcoin,i think it will be the focus of other big companies and we are aware that most of  biggest investors in crypto comes from big companies. So there is a possibility that some of the companies specialize investing of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: