Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin in developing countries - page 11. (Read 3369 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
July 22, 2018, 12:14:06 PM
I think bitcoin will be developing in all countries depends on the population of people who used it and it will also help to improve our economy status that'a why the more user the more it will develop. I hope bitcoin will be popular in our country because it will help to change our individual lifestyle and economy.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 11:20:19 AM
not at all disturbing, just the opposite.
bitcoin can provide jobs for the unemployed, and automatically it will help to boost the country's economy.
copper member
Activity: 327
July 22, 2018, 11:19:45 AM
at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?

I think bitcoin would be good for use in both developing and developed countries, but it all depends on the bitcoin user population in the country, and if used correctly, it would be a real advantage.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
July 22, 2018, 10:38:39 AM
at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?
Since bitcoin became legalized in developing countries like Japan and America it becomes more popular and more people who became interested to use and invest in bitcoin. It is not true that bitcoin is disrupting economic stability because bitcoin help to improve the economy of a country just like the developing countries who have just legalized bitcoin as a currency.
Activity: 210
July 22, 2018, 10:12:24 AM
I do believe that Bitcoin will help ones country's economy. If only they know that it will bring them big money every country will succeed i mean high economy.. That is why developing countries are those who are first invested in Bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 22, 2018, 10:09:54 AM
Yes. Bitcoin must be a part of a developing country. Becauae cryptocurrency like bitcoin makes people lives better. We can make extra income when we use it and when we invest. The bigger the investment, the bigger the income. So when every country legalize bitcoin as part of their culture, their country will be developing fast.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 10:08:46 AM
bitcoin may be very useful for developing countries because many people who have thought to be able to earn better income and investment in crypto can provide better income
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
July 22, 2018, 08:39:42 AM
It is actually true that bitcoin is starting to get more popular around the world especially in developing countries, that is why many people are interested to invest in bitcoin. I believe that bitcoin is not disrupting economic stability but it helps to improve the economy because it gives people a good source of income.
Activity: 114
July 22, 2018, 06:58:30 AM
Although in developing countries bitcoin is an invisible currency, it has its own potential most developed and developing country currencies taken and given by bitcoin calculations. use of bitcoin is observed in these countries. this makes a big effect in those countries. They know the opportunities they can get from making an investment with bitcoin. I'm sure many people will be interested in getting into the digital currency market .
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
July 22, 2018, 06:55:22 AM
Bitcoins have crossed a threshold level, all over the world. After a slowdown and correction, now it is observing a steady market. Hope it will boom in coming days.  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Threshold level is only possible in after legalisation of Bitcoin in USA. But that country is silently against in Bitcoin development. So this market development is based on demand of Bitcoin once 21million Bitcoin is out for future It will developed in entire world.
Activity: 53
July 22, 2018, 06:34:57 AM
If the crypto market generates $ 1 trillion, any interruption effect in the value of Bitcoin will not be restricted to the crypto market. Instead, it will affect buyers and lenders from Bitcoin as well as Bitcoin-related markets, businesses and exchanges. As a result, the whole world may be affected. This, in turn, can cause disrupted economic stability if the people who deal with Bitcoin are not careful.
Activity: 196
July 22, 2018, 05:07:19 AM
Bitcoin will be more valuable by coming years and developing countries could be the one contribute someday. bitcoin now is popular and lots of people have involvement and greedy to learn more in this technology, nowadays lots of people knows bitcoin but not understand how to use  hoping someday bitcoin will open many opportunity in many countries around the world.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
July 22, 2018, 04:52:17 AM

Maybe in my view with the presence of Bitcoin and other coins or Cryptocurency Obviously will greatly assist the development of the country, for example if the country has been allowed to use Cryptocurency will certainly attract more investors to invest in the country, besides that plus income from income tax, will surely increasingly benefit the country.
Activity: 696
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 04:36:41 AM
Bitcoin is good at developing countries because lack of job or lack of employment is common. I belong to a developing country and I do bitcoin as a job to be able to earn profit, so bitcoin are really helpful to us. Plus bitcoin is not banned in our country.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 03:40:48 AM
It's normal for people in developing countries to invest in BTC a little bit more.
They want to make a lot of money by investing in encryption.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
July 22, 2018, 03:05:03 AM
Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies can really help developing countries. There are lots of people who are earning through the cryptocurrencies. But one of the main concern of those country has that a small percentage of the population are very rich and control the maximum of the economy. If they start moving their assets in the crypto then it would be a concern for the government. So lots of them are trying to regulate it.
Activity: 81
July 22, 2018, 01:11:41 AM
As far as I can see, in developing countries they are very focused on developing the technology. This brings many benefits. Reduce human costs. This will be very good if my country is more interested in technology.
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
July 20, 2018, 03:47:25 AM
for developing countries I think bitcoin will be one of the alternatives that can be rely on for economic growth this will make the people of developing countries can make new innovations that will create new businesses in the field of crypto.
There is a proper system for the Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as well in many developed countries and became acceptors which have a better affect on their economies and living of people on a modern and easy way. It made life easy and benefited for countries where it is using due to all these advantages other countries are also looking to bring this modernism in their countries too.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 05:22:33 AM
It is absolutely not true that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability thereby causing inflation especially in developing countries, this is because bitcoin is not just a digital currency but it is an investment platform that inject cash into the economy thereby empowering more persons to invest which in turn will lead to economic growth and stability

If government implementing bitcoin system, I am believe the economy system will more stronger facing economic crisis. Cryptocurrency and digital money creating eficient system and government ledger will be more transparant
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
July 18, 2018, 03:52:59 AM
i saw in the news it's time to develope our country by using the bitcoin. i came in my mind why government and banks banned bitcoin so i cannot understand why people banned it. they know the truth of bitcoin i think they scared to have not income people will change the bank account by using there gadgets.

yes that is the reason why banks and governments are scared of cryptos becauase they think people will become obsesed with it and people will maybe stop using the fiat which can lead for thier business to become less demand .  but they shouldnt have ban cryptos in the first place because cryptos are indeed verry helpful and can really make  a country to become more succesful .

though there were already succesful countries just before bitcoin and other cryptos came out . they are succesful because they have a great leaders and i dont think cryptos cant possibly help a country if it has a poor leader .
How the Bitcoin is created a d what is the procedure and from which source it is coming, are all the questions Zimbabwean government is asking after getting these answers they will think to recognize the Bitcoin and will need a proper system to run it in country.

Many other countries are also in negotiations with countries where there is a proper system for the Bitcoin so that they also adopt that system to make future source for making economies better.
Pages:
Jump to: