Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin in developing countries - page 9. (Read 3369 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 09:03:20 PM
Cryptocurrencies like bitcoin is a big help for the country especially when it is developing. Bitcoin makes people lives better. It makes people richer. The government must legalize cryptocurrencies so that it will help develop the country.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 07:45:31 PM
Bitcoin can help people in a society, its a pisitve way to help , in that way even if the government   cannot help them this is the way to earn for their self and family. Its an opportunity for them to  know bitcoun and adopt it,
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
July 25, 2018, 07:24:45 PM
I think the existence of bitcoin is actually very positive impact on one's life so that the government has an important role to give them a sense of comfort when they want to invest and life can prosper in the future.
More and more developing countries see Bitcoin and cryptocurrency as a great opportunity to change their economies as they apply the advantages of Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency in their management and trading. This is a very accurate direction for developing countries, Africa is emerging as a very strong development area of ​​the cryptocurrency market and there are many large exchanges moving to Africa.
Bitcoin and the blockchain technology is such a huge help for the countries like Africa and also for the other small countries because they can boost their progress or development because of the technology that bitcoin has. How much more for the developing countries? It will become a larger boost because they have the stability.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
July 25, 2018, 06:08:33 PM
I think the existence of bitcoin is actually very positive impact on one's life so that the government has an important role to give them a sense of comfort when they want to invest and life can prosper in the future.
More and more developing countries see Bitcoin and cryptocurrency as a great opportunity to change their economies as they apply the advantages of Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency in their management and trading. This is a very accurate direction for developing countries, Africa is emerging as a very strong development area of ​​the cryptocurrency market and there are many large exchanges moving to Africa.
Activity: 224
July 25, 2018, 06:04:24 PM
I'm sure bitcoin can help everyone, especially in developing countries. With bitcoin, the citizens can earn income, even bitcoin can provide jobs for unemployment in the country. This is not necessarily the state can provide jobs for all unemployed. Thus per capita income in the country increases, so the state economy increases. The biggest problem of inflation is due to too much money in the country, not because of bitcoin. If only the state was not concerned only with the negative effects of bitcoin, the nations should also think about the positive effects of bitcoin.
Activity: 126
July 25, 2018, 01:03:09 PM
In creating nations, bitcoin could be a piece of their day by day lives since the vast majority of the general population has an entrance on it and they would already be able to pick up information about bitcoin in the surface net. Be that as it may, there is a danger of bitcoin being restricted or getting authorized because of it's notoriety in creating nations. In the event that it will be prohibited, it implies that the administration isn't enabling it's kin to pick up cash from something decentralized, henceforth, not enabling them to acquire a great deal of cash. Furthermore, if bitcoin will be legitimized, assessment will be approached and most presumably of the exchanges will be through bitcoin.
Activity: 350
July 25, 2018, 12:51:56 PM
I would not say that Russia is a country, Ukraine, a developing country, rather vice versa. But bitcoin and blocking technology are very interesting to many and the state is taking the first steps in this.
Activity: 476
July 25, 2018, 12:35:53 PM
bitcoin will evolve when there has been an increase in the price of something that will be the gaze of everyone to the hundreds of millions of rupiah. Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
July 25, 2018, 12:26:39 PM
Bitcoin is becoming more and more popular in the developing world, and I don't think bitcoin will have a major negative impact on the economic stability or development of any country.
Activity: 448
July 25, 2018, 11:49:59 AM
Activity: 280
The Future Of Work
July 25, 2018, 07:31:55 AM
at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?
It is good that other countries which are developing in my opinion are more likely to enter the blockchain and get to know bitcoin Closer by allowing people to use it. It is awesome for me and I really respect those leaders of countries.
Activity: 364
July 24, 2018, 07:46:32 PM
I don't think so that it will directly impact to each region economy situation. It is not like 80% crypto investor in a region is all whale, many of us still new or still having small amount of asset. Bitcoin in developing countries definitely not affecting any of group/ region economical situation. But, it is affecting your own personal economical situation.
Activity: 219
July 24, 2018, 07:14:46 PM
Developing countries are very interested in the technology market. And the trend of the world is running the technology so the economy in these countries thrive.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
July 24, 2018, 07:00:34 PM
at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?

Bitcoin can actually improve the economy of a country if governments will just accept cryptocurrency in their area, this is the reason why japan is allowing their own people to invest on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 252
July 24, 2018, 06:47:14 PM
You can see that in the developed world people know very much about bitcoin, the bitcoin market in those countries is also very exciting. You can see that bitcoin is almost a tool used for direct exchange in their countries because of its security. It can be seen that bitcoin is increasingly widespread worldwide but has not been controlled by the government since every bitcoin transaction is an anonymous transaction.
Activity: 350
July 24, 2018, 06:16:33 PM
It is very logical for me that people in developing countries are more open to accept and use bitcoin than the people in poor countries because they are not valuing money so highly and they are not so afraid to lose some of them.
BTC is more widely used in people in developing countries, eg dubai, where bitcoin is very fast because many rich people are interested in investing in bitcoin and the amount of investment is not small. And they rarely lose because they are smart in investing. Only in this market succeed.
Activity: 126
July 24, 2018, 09:53:55 AM
It can mean a risk for them and some trust that it is truly disturbing the financial strength of a nation since it is decentralized government has no influence over it, yet I would it be able to can likewise be an apparatus for advance it could be said that individuals are starting to utilize the framework and gave them the plan to make a benefit out of it.
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 09:22:27 AM
It is very logical for me that people in developing countries are more open to accept and use bitcoin than the people in poor countries because they are not valuing money so highly and they are not so afraid to lose some of them.

true, bitcoin is more used in people in developing countries, for example dubai, where bitcoin is very fast because many rich people are interested in investing in bitcoin and the amount of investment is not small. and they also rarely experience losses because they are smart people in investing
Activity: 220
https://streamies.io/
July 24, 2018, 08:53:23 AM
Bitcoin has a good response in many country. Bitcoin will help those country to overcome their financial crisis and also help to built a strong economic in those countries. In central Africa country like Kenya, Zimbabwe etc taking the benefits from bitcoin through Bitpesa Wink. This app help them in their transaction and in many other thing also. Bitcoin mainly reduce the unemployment issue in those country by providing job in their country people.Bitcoin also provide its mining  help in those country to create their own Bitcoin. With the help of Bitcoin they can buy anything from Internet. Even those thing which are not sold in their country  Smiley
Indeed, bitcoin has a big impact on the economy of particular a particular country, though it has a negative and postive effect but, don't focus on negative effects because being negative minded does nothing. Bitcoin could help especially on reducing the unemployment rate, it could also change the economic status of a person like me. Bitcoin is a thing that could risen the 3rd world country from crisis and all their need is to adapt it in order for them to catch up on higher world counrtries.
Activity: 218
July 24, 2018, 08:51:23 AM
In my opinion, some developing countries do not care much about electronic money, they are not capable of managing cryptographic currencies and they are relaxed for business investors. However, they have not yet accepted domestic trading floors
Pages:
Jump to: