Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin in developing countries - page 7. (Read 3369 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 06:29:27 AM
Bitcoin's acceptance is increasing in many countries. Surprisingly even the developing countries are taking it on. But it might not solve many of the problems in these countries. If you are good at crypto-economics, you very well know that bitcoin has a deflationary nature. So, it cannot in any way possible lead to inflation. But it won't also solve the corruption problem that many of these countries are facing. However, I'm confident that bitcoin is a good development for developing economies. So, it should be encouraged.
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 06:23:23 AM
at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?
although in some countries many have known and even use bitcoin, but in fact there are still many areas left behind that do not even know bitcoin because the level of education is less advanced. The government seemed to cover up the bitcoin news with negative news, so the public interest is very less with bitcoin, it happens in my country. The public is very dependent on the government.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 06:16:39 AM
at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?
Even though bitcoins are well known in the developed world, but its popularity is not high, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting, it is the continuous adjustment of Bitcoin is very difficult for people to use bitcoin to exchange currency. And also because bitcoin has no control, so the price is blown arbitrarily has come to manipulate the market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
August 01, 2018, 06:08:27 AM
States are increasingly talking about crypto regulation. Some call the cryptocurrency an asset, others - as a means of payment, others - count it as goods, and the fourth simply prohibit. Vietnam, Lebanon, Bangladesh and other developing countries, which prohibited crypto, with a not very stable economy and national currency. Politicans of such states is often generously agitating the population that the cryptocurrency is a financial pyramid and bubble, high volatility and huge risks, and that digital currencies are only suitable for criminal schemes.

Obviously, most regulators of such countries are afraid that the usual tools of monetary policy will simply lose their former effectiveness, and the population, as a result, will give preference to crypto-currencies, if not for everyday exchange, then at least to maintain value in conditions of galloping inflation and lack of confidence in the banking system.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
August 01, 2018, 05:54:01 AM
BitCoin is a very effective currency. it affects the economies of the countries. but governments are still not in a position to make the necessary arrangements. Countries with weak economies are very open to such investments. because the purchasing power of people is low. the people are poor. they consider it a tool to make money in the short term crypt money.
credit interests in banking interests in developing countries are very high. stock exchange is very different. everything is very risky.
BitCoin will find the time when technology is worthy of value.
it is now an area where mostly small traders trade for short term.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
August 01, 2018, 05:08:33 AM
I think bitcoin will not distrupt economies because that transition from fiat money to crypto will not be so fast and also while this transition will be happening, there will be transition among institutions as well.

Yes i believe on that as well because people who are trading on cryptocurrency market can actually earn more income monthly so the economy will improve even more if their currency will transition into crypto.
Activity: 392
Merit: 39
August 01, 2018, 04:47:17 AM
Contrary to many in this thread, I am wondering if bitcoin high fees, especially in times of high price changes, wouldn't be a stopper for poorer countries to use bitcoin. If that thinking is true, then maybe other cryptocurrencies are the answer.
Activity: 32
August 01, 2018, 04:13:34 AM
I think the developing countries also using cryptocurrency to help them sustain and support their economics. crypto is really a big help to everyone if they can get a good profit.
Activity: 29
August 01, 2018, 04:07:31 AM
Bitcoin is no stranger to crypto traders. Causing the government to worry about whether bitcoin breaks the monetary rules is because bitcoin users abuse it for non-profit, delinquent. That is the usage and attitude and purpose of the user for bitcoin. I do not think that BTC will break the economic stability but be a new step in the economy.
Activity: 140
August 01, 2018, 04:01:03 AM
Bitcoin in developing countries not as much as popular in developed countries, about inflation matter. even I don't have a proper idea about. as there is no production there could be some impact on inflation. that's why government intervene i guess. However there are many issues in economies that increase inflation highly, you can't even count bitcoin compared to them. do governments really concern about them and work on them?
August 01, 2018, 02:52:46 AM
Actually, if you see positive things about bitcoin, of course, Bitcoin helps the economy of society. And it has been proven that many societies are changing financially. the only thing negative it is money laundering or illegal things. but until now in my country, the government has begun to open their eyes to learn bitcoin and blockchain technology.
Congratulations to your country for applying Blockchain technology to your life. The economy will be boosted by this electronic money market. The rare opportunity of financial markets to help countries communicate through financial markets, in a simple and quick way. Promote the economy to excel. Hopefully in the future it will be accepted by most countries.
Activity: 136
July 30, 2018, 07:56:15 PM
Many people are now attached in using bitcoin especially those people in developing country. People will look for a source of income, and they see bitcoin as an aid to their basic needs. Bitcoin helps the developing countries in their economy by giving their people the source of income.
Activity: 141
July 30, 2018, 12:50:59 PM
 I think if people know bitcoin well then they will dare it to translate instead of conventional currency because it is higher value. This is worrying the government. But I still like bitcoin i accepted, by not only its value but also the utility that it brings.
Activity: 21
July 30, 2018, 12:08:06 PM
What I see from the research perspective, Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies are more popular in developing countries. It is because people are more inclined to participate in the bubbles due to low financial literacy (nothing bad about bitcoin but the majority of people came in the highly speculative market conditions) or because they simply don't have access to the stock market. Despite lower interest from the developed economies, more money flows into the digital assets from this countries simply because of they are wealthy, e.g. it is estimated that US bring 40% of ICO investments (as of Q2 2018)
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 08:08:29 AM
I think this is a good idea because the state wants to develop bitcoin, I'm sure that bitcoin is hard to stop so the step to legalize and develop bitcoin is something to do so it's not left in the future.

Because of other countries cant stop the use of bitcoin now they want to regulate it so that it can avoid to be use in excessive illegal use. Soon we can finally here some good or bad news involving the regulations using bitcoin.

Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrency and blockchain will help to improve the economy of the developing countries. I do not understand why BTC is prohibited in some places. Watch it: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bitcoin+in+developing+countries
Activity: 166
July 30, 2018, 08:00:21 AM
I would love to live in developing country like France like Germany or USA, but I'm living in a third world country which is not as ready to embrace blockchain technology as other countries which are developing.
Activity: 30
July 30, 2018, 05:06:23 AM
Although influential nations have long been hesitant to allow Bitcoin and Blockchain to break the status quo, smaller nations have recognized a unique opportunity. People who understand technology know that with good time and environment, operators will prove that everyone is wrong.
Activity: 280
July 30, 2018, 04:50:54 AM
I think this is a good idea because the state wants to develop bitcoin, I'm sure that bitcoin is hard to stop so the step to legalize and develop bitcoin is something to do so it's not left in the future.

Because of other countries cant stop the use of bitcoin now they want to regulate it so that it can avoid to be use in excessive illegal use. Soon we can finally here some good or bad news involving the regulations using bitcoin.

I think it's not easy to create regulations for the crypto because this is something different than any of economy business and it will need a time before the government can build the regulations. bitcoin in developing countries will be a good way for the citizen because they can have another type of source of income that will help them to make their life better.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1128
July 28, 2018, 01:48:21 AM
Bitcoin in developing countries is very helpful especially for those unemployed individual's. This is proven to the many ways on how we could earn money by joining btc and all over. Many programs has taken my liking since it does give free money to the participants.
It is an open secrete that Bitcoin has had a great impact on the growth of economy of a country and in case of underdeveloped countries; it can be more instrumental to improve the living standards to people and help grow the economy. Investment in Bitcoin has no barriers and one can easily invest the money that can not be invested in a traditional business due to so many hurdles and competitions.

Besides, unemployment in a country is the biggest problem why the economy does not grow and Bitcoin can help reduce unemployment which is another benefit for the country.

Activity: 14
July 27, 2018, 11:00:01 PM
For example, in China, bitcoin was banned by government and not supported by the public.
We consider the  developing country bitcoin can help people in the society. Crypto currencies is big help to other countries because the government legalize Crypto so that will help develop in our country.
Pages:
Jump to: