Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin insurance. - page 2. (Read 971 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 03:56:12 AM
I really agree with insurance services like that, but as long as there is still no such insurance company, I really hope there is insurance for crypto services because it is certainly very helpful, and investors will not worry and calm if there is theft.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
October 08, 2018, 03:48:00 AM
Its nice to hear if there will be a insurance company to insured investment in bitcoin or putting it to them with contract, but i do not think no company will do that because that is too risky business to hold huge amount of money once the wallet will crash and fraudster in the company will build up when they see huge amount of money.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
October 08, 2018, 03:04:07 AM
There were several crypto projects that were under development for the insurance and other service needs. No project has evolved to function providing security for the investments similar to the insurance service offered on the real life by various financial firms. Hope these services can be found over the cryptocurrency community in the upcoming years.
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
October 08, 2018, 02:55:29 AM
Hi I eagerly want to that is there any insurance company that offers services to protect investment in btc or any cryptocurrency. If you know please share.

Not sure about this but I really wish for it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 08, 2018, 02:17:14 AM
losses in terms of bitcoin investment are now fully held by exchange site developers like some time ago from one of the hacked exchange sites, causing losses to every investor who stores digital assets on the site but in the end the exchange site developer fully compensates for the losses received.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
October 08, 2018, 02:16:46 AM
Hi I eagerly want to that is there any insurance company that offers services to protect investment in btc or any cryptocurrency. If you know please share.

for now there may not be because cryptocurrencies have not been fully inaugurated or legalized by all countries and become an official and legal currency there may be insurance
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
October 08, 2018, 02:12:51 AM
Bitcoin can always be interesting as insurance. In some countries like the United States people can have good health insurance. It costs seemingly very expensive and few people can afford it. I saw ICOs taking care of everything and making it easy for everyone. Everyone must have access to health insurance and I am glad to see that this ICO have an interesting project. I am therefore for insurance.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
October 08, 2018, 01:24:29 AM
Anytime I see any campaign that is cryptocurrency insurance company I don't participate both in the campaign and ICO, because I it can never be realistic. I don't believe in such ideology. Bitcoin is buy at your own  risk business.
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
October 08, 2018, 01:12:40 AM
bitcoin insurance is really good, where not only for insurance but also could be investment where for long term investment we can take much profit later with bitcoin price will be higher and growing.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
October 08, 2018, 12:51:47 AM
Insurance for what? In this time I dont know any financial entities who are offering insurance for holding or investing in btc the volatility is very high in btc thats why insurance companies are not interested to insure bitcoin holders its a big loss if bitcoin devalued.   
Activity: 348
Merit: 10
October 08, 2018, 12:31:49 AM
until now I have not found a guarantee that guarantees investment in bitcoin, my opinion there will be no insurance that will guarantee it, if there is maybe only in countries that have legalized bitcoin while in my country bitcoin is still illegal

on our country , bitcoin is already legal but i dont see any organizations or company that offers insurance when it comes to bitcoin investments . maybe other investments that is already been proven and trusted for years . bitcoin being insured wont ever happend in my opinion because it is not hold by banks or any other intitutions ,  in short bitcoin is decentralized and that makes it more unique than any other types and kinds of investments .

It is very good if they have insurance but i did not heard or seen like than. Maybe it will happen in the future, if the government legalised the bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
September 16, 2018, 05:22:54 AM
until now I have not found a guarantee that guarantees investment in bitcoin, my opinion there will be no insurance that will guarantee it, if there is maybe only in countries that have legalized bitcoin while in my country bitcoin is still illegal

on our country , bitcoin is already legal but i dont see any organizations or company that offers insurance when it comes to bitcoin investments . maybe other investments that is already been proven and trusted for years . bitcoin being insured wont ever happend in my opinion because it is not hold by banks or any other intitutions ,  in short bitcoin is decentralized and that makes it more unique than any other types and kinds of investments .
Activity: 364
September 16, 2018, 05:12:16 AM
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
September 16, 2018, 05:00:22 AM

Having your bitcoin in a wallet where you have the private key is an assurance that its safe. No one can take that away from you and that you need no insurance company for it. I haven't really know some projects that offers insurance of the BTC but if there is there really a company offering they must have promise something thats way good to be true.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 04:44:37 AM
Yes, i have seen an ICO about that but it was scam. Actually if you look into the idea you would understand that this is bullshit. Think about someone gives you insurance and you pay him and when the bitcoin market looses he pays you back. This is only something ridiculous Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
September 16, 2018, 04:41:56 AM
I think, regarding insurance using BTC is not easy. Need several processes related to legal policy. And it will be difficult until now the government in some countries is still doubtful about the presence of BTC
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
September 16, 2018, 04:38:48 AM
I an yet to see or hear of an insurance company covering activities in the cryptocurrency world,this idea will be a wonderful one,though it's gonna be very difficult for an insurance company to trust this system considering it's unpredictability and scam possibilities,but if this is possible it'll give investors some sort of confidence to put their money into projects knowing fully well that their cash is insured.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 04:32:17 AM
If that really is happening then it is a good sign for BTC investment. The private investors can be assured of the large amount of money they spend.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 03:50:55 AM
Insurance companies cannot protect bitcoin, because bitcoin regulation is not standard among countries, some accept, reject, only accept as commodities, and some accept in certain zones. The main problem is that bitcoin has no physical properties. While those who want to be protected are losses from transactions or losses in the wallet.
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 03:46:29 AM
because the development of digital currency / crypto insurance really needs to exist, and I support the existence of bitcoin insurance, besides that it will make investors safer and more comfortable if bitcoin can be insured. Make bitcoin prices stable again
Pages:
Jump to: