Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin insurance. - page 3. (Read 971 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 03:43:44 AM
I do not think any company does that for you, you want to invest, take risks or make a profit, or use Crypto to stabilize prices. To guarantee!
Activity: 616
Merit: 118
September 16, 2018, 03:39:39 AM
No, I don't find and also don't get and news about this but we can hope that soon we can get this kind of feature in bitcoin because it is developing.
i've found some ICOs which projects is to develop blockchain-based insurance , and i think the development is quite good
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
September 16, 2018, 03:17:50 AM
Hi I eagerly want to that is there any insurance company that offers services to protect investment in btc or any cryptocurrency. If you know please share.

maybe that is something that is rather difficult to accept by the insurance world, where as we know cryptocurrency has a very high risk and usually is also rare and very few insurance companies want to provide guarantees to investors due to very high risk.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 02:17:24 AM
it's very good if there is an insurance company that protects bitcoin investment, it will definitely make more investors buy bitcoin and invest, but unfortunately until now there is no insurance company that protects bitcoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 02:11:24 AM
Bitcoin currency insurance services to prevents trade-related losses will be positive and good innovative idea can reimburse investors in the events of losses but convincing insurance companies to offer this services will be difficult at this period where bitcoin is not regulated and not generally accepted throughout the world.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 02:02:33 AM
No, I don't find and also don't get and news about this but we can hope that soon we can get this kind of feature in bitcoin because it is developing.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
September 16, 2018, 01:50:12 AM
in my opinion, there is no insurance company to protect bitcoin assets, besides that, today we still see that bitcoin and the government do not have the same path.

maybe some state government agencies have a duty to protect the wealth of every citizen, including bitcoin assets. but they will not replace bitcoin assets if lost.

for a while, we still give confidence to the SEC.
Activity: 28
September 16, 2018, 12:58:12 AM
This is a great idea for an ICO.  If there was a project you could truly trust it may be a good way for the newbie to protect themselves against rookie mistakes.  I'm sure we will see this pop up somewhere along the line.
Insurance to protect bitcoin might apply, but I'm sure not now, because bitcoin currently doesn't get clear status in many countries. Some are legal but many also state that bitcoin is illegal. If this happens, how insurance companies can pay claims because bitcoin is anonymous and peer to peer transactions are clearly unknown to anyone.
Activity: 126
September 15, 2018, 11:54:13 PM
Exchange seems to be a prominent weakness of Bitcoin. With Bitcoin, you are responsible for your money. You have to keep it really secure, and you need to make sure there are no mistakes in transferring money from A to B. The disadvantage of exchange is that it is a matter of extending the discussion, to anyone with pre-coded money. as usual. It is best not to put money on your wallet at the exchange if you do not need it. Keep in mind that until you have deposit insurance in the pre-coded world, you are responsible for safeguarding your money.
Activity: 27
August 13, 2018, 02:39:27 AM
GAP600 is an insurance company in the United States used by Shapeshift, Cubits, and Coinify. According to the company's website, it was established in 2015, guaranteeing bitcoin deals for merchants, developers and service providers to allow non-verified transactions.
Activity: 89
August 13, 2018, 02:39:11 AM
Hi I eagerly want to that is there any insurance company that offers services to protect investment in btc or any cryptocurrency. If you know please share.

Sounds like a great scam. Unless insurance premiums were a motza, I can't see it happening.
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 02:32:24 AM
in my opinion this positive technology can be used to speed up claim settlement but convincing insurance companies to trust new currencies is not an easy task.
Activity: 30
August 13, 2018, 02:21:26 AM
At the moment, many investors do not know all the possibilities of this currency. I think soon all this will be possible. This is a necessary feature, as the investment in the coin is a huge amount.
Because bitcoin is anonymous, how does the insurance company protect it? Whereas those who want to be protected are losses from transactions or losses in the wallet? Insurance companies cannot protect bitcoin, because bitcoin regulation is not standard among countries, some accept, reject, only accept as commodities, and some accept in certain zones. The main problem is that bitcoin has no physical.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
July 26, 2018, 02:34:44 PM
chesno kazuchi, I nikoli not chuv about taki company and nikoli not zustrichav, meni i most bolo b tsikavo podivitisya i read these scho stinks propunyut)
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 02:31:21 PM
At the moment, many investors do not know all the possibilities of this currency. I think soon all this will be possible. This is a necessary feature, as the investment in the coin is a huge amount.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
July 26, 2018, 02:09:53 PM
if there is insurance available to protect the investment in bitcoin then I will join, but until now I have not found insurance for bitcoin, maybe in the future there is insurance that guarantees bitcoin investment.
Not going to happen, insurance companies are not in the business of losing money, the volatility of the market will make very difficult for an insurance company to enter in the market, and even if they did, they will need to charge ridiculously high fees so they do not go bankrupt when the price of bitcoin crashes, and I'm sure that no one will be willing to pay those fees and that is why a service like that does not exist, if there was demand for it we will have 10 different insurances companies already in the market but as you know that is not the case.
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
July 24, 2018, 06:54:01 AM
as far as I know we are not having something like that but also I have heard that some particular countries are already thinking about providing and insurance services to protect bitcoin investings.
Activity: 31
July 24, 2018, 04:10:00 AM

CBOE-the world's top player has applied for an ETF. This company offered the insurance of their ETF for investors.
If the SEC approves the bid, it will be a huge breakthrough for the crypt.
Useful information, thanks for sharing this.
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 03:56:54 AM

CBOE-the world's top player has applied for an ETF. This company offered the insurance of their ETF for investors.
If the SEC approves the bid, it will be a huge breakthrough for the crypt.
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 03:47:11 AM

Insurance of bitcoin is essential For the cripto market, insurance will go away immediately, jumping too high everyday. Or the contribution should be huge and investors will not risk investing money.
There is really no stability and no restrictions so i don't really  think insurance is an option.
I also hope to have a Bitcoin insurance company but it is really true that protects customers, not take other profits from customers. The insurance company will consider how to match the value of the bitcoin change every day, it will be a difficult problem .
Pages:
Jump to: