Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin investing - page 6. (Read 19994 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 5
September 12, 2018, 01:11:05 PM
If you earn enough to pay your bills and you all months put some money at savings well you can apply part of those money into bitcoin,and well wait one day bitcoin will be with a big value than the current one and you can proof with it knowing the risk involved is high but profit can be high as well.
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 01:02:25 PM
At the time of the big time of Bitcoin major is a big of the hard, in which the Bitcoin value has been shrinked low as so the year 2017. Vì vậy, after a time again will be review again and should be recommended at the Bitcoin or not?
copper member
Activity: 327
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 12:22:08 PM
Bitcoin can generate good profits by investing in it. And what needs to be known is that bitcoin is very risky because it doesn't have price certainty and is always changing. You must have the knowledge and patience to be able to get profit from bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
September 12, 2018, 11:57:39 AM
so, what id like to do is invest bitcoins to a stock or mutual fund account, but am not sure the best way to go about it. any tips/advice?
I would not recommend this form of investment, since you can easily be scammed by such a mutual fund and won't ever get your funds back.
Why can't you just buy btc and keep them in your wallet? It would a much safer way out, and the current price of bitcoin is rather favorable for new investors.
Activity: 37
September 12, 2018, 11:56:12 AM
you can see many videos and pst about bitcoin cryptocurrency. many people advise to buy and hold when the market going high you can take profit.
Activity: 140
September 12, 2018, 11:46:29 AM
Investing in bitcoin just as you invest in the real estate market will make you profitable in the future and you will quickly have more opportunities to become richer.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
September 12, 2018, 10:55:18 AM
If you invest in bitcoin now you need to have studied its history and its market and must accept its volatility. If you are that financially prepared fine but you should also prepare yourself emotionally and psychologically so that you'll know how to handle downtrends and all the negativities in the cryptomarket. Btc is profitable but you need to plan and strategize very well.
Activity: 126
September 12, 2018, 10:51:22 AM
no need to be confused or multiply work, just direct investment in bitcoin, the results I think will be more profitable You do not have to pay high transaction or administrative fees, and there are not many requirements, you just have to buy and wait, it takes patience to wait for the price bitcoin is the way we want it to be, but I think in any investment whatever form it will require patience in waiting
Activity: 116
September 12, 2018, 10:40:24 AM
so, what id like to do is invest bitcoins to a stock or mutual fund account, but am not sure the best way to go about it. any tips/advice?

I don't think there are any bitcoin mutual funds, yet.
Buy and hold strategy with respect to Bitcoin is more popular, than investing it.

I agree, im also using buy and hold strategy for gaining profit to cash in when the value rises again. I also joining BOUNTY CAMPAIGN for additional income in Bitcoin, in this way i can benefits in this cryptocurrency ICOS.
Activity: 176
September 12, 2018, 07:49:46 AM
I suggest you can invest in bitcoin now, because the price of bitcoin is now cheap, so you will also get many benefits in the future. seeing the price of bitcoin every day also grows better.
Activity: 31
September 12, 2018, 07:46:44 AM
 I think it is more reasonable to hold bitcoin right now, It's just a matter of time before the price of Bitcoin will rise once again. and it doesn't take a long time, maybe at the end of this year. you just need to hold and wait.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 07:45:49 AM
Bitcoin is a profitable thing. And invest in bitcoin is also a profitable thing. Bitcoin price is almost same as like gold and some time its price also higher then that of gold. Bitcoin is  limited thing that is 21 million only so in future its demands increase so investment in bitcoin is a profitable thing. Bitcoin is also accepted by many multimillion companies for their business and for various ad this thing help it increase its market price. For newbie i suggest not to try bitcoin investment. In order to invest in bitcoin you have to know about all market related situations about bitcoin.
not only for the future, but can be your round or side work. bitcoin is very beneficial for investors. But all of that must use knowledge, experience, and patience to invest. This is very important, because bitcoin does not always improve, bitcoin must also rise and fall, like a normal market
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
September 12, 2018, 07:34:31 AM
Bitcoin is a profitable thing. And invest in bitcoin is also a profitable thing. Bitcoin price is almost same as like gold and some time its price also higher then that of gold. Bitcoin is  limited thing that is 21 million only so in future its demands increase so investment in bitcoin is a profitable thing. Bitcoin is also accepted by many multimillion companies for their business and for various ad this thing help it increase its market price. For newbie i suggest not to try bitcoin investment. In order to invest in bitcoin you have to know about all market related situations about bitcoin.
Activity: 44
September 12, 2018, 06:04:03 AM
Investing in bitcoins can turn out to be fruitful in future when the rates will get increased more. But, investment should be done by thinking twice as if rates of bitcoins got decreased you may get loss, so It's recommended that you invest little amount for the first time and then if you find it profitable you may go ahead to invest more.
Activity: 69
September 12, 2018, 03:42:48 AM
Investing in bitcoins can turn out to be fruitful in future when the rates will get increased more. But, investment should be done by thinking twice as if rates of bitcoins got decreased you may get loss, so It's recommended that you invest little amount for the first time and then if you find it profitable you may go ahead to invest more.
Activity: 26
September 08, 2018, 07:11:04 AM
investing on shares or mutual fund is good but i suppose proper isn't always proper second because rate too excessive. making an investment on cryptocurrency right now its like we're as early investor and the rate nonetheless reasonably-priced. whilst cryptocurrency marketplace regulated with the aid of government, most crypto fee in market could be growing
Activity: 73
September 06, 2018, 09:49:06 PM
At first it might doubtful because ivesting your money meaning take a risk but of course investing is much better than trading because in trading you just hoping something that will return to you. So, invest as much as you can and as much as you want because bitcoin is accelerating
Activity: 126
September 05, 2018, 04:59:32 PM
Bitcoin investing is still the best to join when we talk of investing in cryptocurrency,this is because bitcoin is the most succesful coin in the cryptocurrency , for it has  the highest value in the coin market cap, and it had already establish its name in the cryptocurrency for many years amd can be trusted for the coming years to come.
Activity: 231
September 05, 2018, 03:48:26 PM
Yes, I think it's best to invest. People are investing in high values ​​because of this coin. Today, people expect great success. To go for that goal, Bitcoin should invest. Do not expect to get a lot of money each day because of a time-consuming coin. Because through this, you can take a successful amount of money out of the short-term investment to your very own. Do not stop the bitcoin investment. Because there is no need to think of such an investment. Fill with bitcoin investors today.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
September 02, 2018, 04:56:12 AM
surely all decisions are on yourself to choose the best in the assets that are owned. my advice is to keep investing in bitcoin because the movement and growth are no longer doubted to be able to get a big enough profit, but only if it is invested in the long term for a decent result. choose the one that you think is best and can get a big profit for you.
by investing in bitcoin, we will be safer, so that it doesn't interfere with psychology. as we know, bitcoin is the safest coin compared to other coins, because other coins growth are influenced by btc

Yes you are right, it was safe to invest on bitcoins because it was very popular and there are a lot of people who are interested on it so it will surely grow in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: