Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin investing - page 9. (Read 19994 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 02:04:01 AM
Mutual fund? hmmmm..... I didn't encounter yet one. But Bitcoin is popular in investing buying i mean and then hold then sell or trade to other altcoins. That what i know for this time.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 11:01:26 PM
I would suggest that you find out as much as possible before investing so that you invest based on sound knowledge.bitcoin has come a  long way from where it started in the beginning and has tremendously gone up in  value  in a considerable  short period  of time. of course now it  is going down after a steep climb, but  this is the  nature of this type of investment. I would suggest  that you  buy  and hold  until the market goes up again. it is now a good time to buy since prices are cheaper and then hold on to it for a few years before you start to sell.
Activity: 462
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
August 21, 2018, 10:02:39 PM
I'd say if you want to venture to stock exchange from Bitcoin or crypto currency, you need to really read up and study the market. I've known of people who spent all their free time reading up trades and it wasn't still enough. Ones you know what you're doing, invest money that you're willing to lose to lessen risks.
Activity: 70
August 21, 2018, 01:33:13 PM
We can lead the cryptocurrencies market if we will have a lot of money or either have a huge group where you move as on and buy and sell coins as one and that is one of the things that you can do to lead the market but if you are a really good investor, trader or anything you want to call to yourself then you just need capital and you can make it big.
Activity: 28
August 21, 2018, 11:43:44 AM

bitcoin is a great investment. Because it will make a lot of success. Bitcoin coins are the best coin. Investors must choose the right coin to invest. They must believe in investing. A bit of value for bitcoin is a lot of value for investing. People looking for investing are more than a coin worth. bitcoin is a coin that can make such a big profit. You will be able to make a big profit in investing everyone in bitcoin
Activity: 57
August 16, 2018, 09:54:31 PM
It's always a risk to invest in bitcoin but you should already know that. If you meant invest the money you earn in bitcoin to stocks, then that's up to you. Putting your money in bitcoin is already a form of investing. You are asking to invest in stocks in bitcointalk I don't think you will get much from here.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 08:42:26 PM
as I understood you have got bitcoins and need to invest them in different places. If I had been you i'd definetly go together with the shares and purchase fairness shares or derivatives which pay you a passive income every year.
Activity: 40
August 15, 2018, 12:12:39 PM
For me, it's time to learning how to use bitcoin as well as investing into it is not that difficult or complicated to thing to do. In bitcoin investment, the best way to do is to be wise and observant in every happening knowing not to easily believe on mere speculations that do not have that enough proof. The best time to buy and sell is easy to remember. Whenever there is a dump it is the best way to buy bitcoin and when the price pump it is the best time to sell what you have bought. Just keep up the good work. Good luck my friend.
Activity: 476
August 14, 2018, 03:21:56 AM
Best tip is, like gambling, only invest money you're willing to lose. Then if you wake up one morning and your investment failed then you won't lose a night sleep over it. But if it did turn out that it came up with alot of profit then that is great! You can then reinvest the income you earn from it to another investment.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
August 14, 2018, 03:14:46 AM
so, what id like to do is invest bitcoins to a stock or mutual fund account, but am not sure the best way to go about it. any tips/advice?
How do you mean investing Bitcoin in stock? You can’t do that, Bitcoin itself is already an investment and as for investing in stocks, if you have any money in Bitcoin that you would like to invest in stock then you will have to withdraw it out from Bitcoin before using it to invest in stock, you can’t invest Bitcoin rather you invest in it. That’s one thing to show you that Bitcoin is not a currency, its something else.
Activity: 378
August 10, 2018, 06:54:19 PM
To make a better future we have to make various investments, unfortunately a lot of investments are scam and not profitable so that we have to always do the analysis first.
Bitcoin investing is really worth it investment and right now many more people are engaging themselves with bitcoin because  we are believing  that the future price of bitcoin can pump very high, so we should invest now.
Activity: 336
August 10, 2018, 06:49:28 PM
so, what id like to do is invest bitcoins to a stock or mutual fund account, but am not sure the best way to go about it. any tips/advice?
You can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and I believe that at this time you should only invest in short bitcoin and should not invest in altcoin. The market is bearish in the long run and bitcoin prices will likely continue to fall sharply at any time. So I believe that at this point you should only invest in short bitcoin.
Activity: 392
August 10, 2018, 05:00:08 PM
To make a better future we have to make various investments, unfortunately a lot of investments are scam and not profitable so that we have to always do the analysis first.
The future is good or not, thanks in part to the individual elements of each investor. Their participation and jointly build the future of electronic money is growing stronger. Limit bad guys to attack, get rid of them right out of the market.
Activity: 61
August 07, 2018, 12:19:30 PM
This method will only work for the long term. Because we know that there is a down trend when we play short term the results won't be too good.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
August 07, 2018, 11:55:42 AM
Investing bitcoin is a good choice. Investing bitcoin is like a retirement investment wherein, you can gain profit if you sell it in the exact time. Some of us invest bitcoin serve a source of other income.
Right, because investment in bitcoin is very profitable for now if we sell it when the price is high. It’s risky to invest in bitcoin but from that risk we get a big profits at the right time.

When I have some free money that I can use for the cryptocurrency, I invest it in Bitcoin. I am 100% sure that BTC is our future. This is the cryptocurrency, which rules the market. Altcoins always follow it.
Activity: 368
Merit: 104
August 07, 2018, 05:26:05 AM
Investing bitcoin is a good choice. Investing bitcoin is like a retirement investment wherein, you can gain profit if you sell it in the exact time. Some of us invest bitcoin serve a source of other income.
Right, because investment in bitcoin is very profitable for now if we sell it when the price is high. It’s risky to invest in bitcoin but from that risk we get a big profits at the right time.

Value of Bitcoin in current time has dropped to 6995 US dollar which is a clear downfall recorded. We were not expecting the price to go back towards the 6k figure but it happened today unfortunately for those who bought Bitcoins in 7k figure or 8k figure but they are safe as long as they do not sell. Further investment is a better choice as the price is now very favorable and we can afford more which is our benefit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
August 07, 2018, 04:16:48 AM
I suggest you invest in crypto not only in bitcoin. because in Crypto is a very good thing for long-term investment. and with a long-term investment you will get even more money without losing a cut like a bank.
You have a good idea but, also before you invest in make sure that the you know the if the token is really worth for long term purposes, we all know that bitcoin is very a popular coin in cryptocurrency and it has a potential for long term investments.
The primary and main quest has always been the profit maximization irrespective of the type of asset as long as it is maximizing your profit. Besides, Bitcoin is preferred in majority cases because of the fact that it offers related benefits and advantages are way too much over the disadvantages so is considered a good option. Of course one should also hold altcoin because it diversifies your portfolio which is a good way to reduce the risk attached to investment.
Activity: 140
August 07, 2018, 04:11:25 AM
There will always be a risk when you invest your bitcoins. That's a solid fact.
When you invest in anything, there are always risks involved. It is important that you be smart enough to reduce your risk, and bring back your profits. That requires experience. If you do not want to go through a bit of risk then you will not be able to succeed

I think there are many people like me who don't take long to delay investing in bitcoin, I have learned risk management in real business, and I only need a little reading theory and after that the real experience is when we trade actively

Many people are afraid of losing, but that's where the most important function of investment, loss is how we add to the experience of being stronger in determining big decisions afterwards.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 03:33:49 AM
There will always be a risk when you invest your bitcoins. That's a solid fact.
When you invest in anything, there are always risks involved. It is important that you be smart enough to reduce your risk, and bring back your profits. That requires experience. If you do not want to go through a bit of risk then you will not be able to succeed
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
August 07, 2018, 02:00:38 AM

Investing on stocks or mutual fund is good but i think right is not right moment because price too high. Investing on cryptocurrency right now its like we are as early investor and the price still cheap. When cryptocurrency market regulated by government, most crypto price in market will be rising
Now drop in price has recorded today and is a better time for investment, as we know that it benefits us if we use little money for a valuable thing of high potential which can increase its price in future and that is the Bitcoin which is currently in its low market. It will benefit if you buy now. After buying the Bitcoin do not sell it for less profit but hold it till the high market for high profit.
Pages:
Jump to: