Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin investing - page 10. (Read 19994 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 04:27:20 PM
so, what id like to do is invest bitcoins to a stock or mutual fund account, but am not sure the best way to go about it. any tips/advice?
You should be very careful for that for the first time doing, if you are here actually it means for me that you're interested in Bitcoin, so for now it is quite good time to start your investment practice, because bitcoin is still having a great opportunities.
Activity: 336
August 05, 2018, 12:31:41 PM
This is a very interesting question you are asking. As a new investor many people think how they can gain more and more profit from this Marketplace. So they are searching many ways to invest their bitcoin. There are many ways are still open where you can easily double your precious bitcoin. But this is not the thing you came here for this market right? Bitcoin is the most precious thing in this cryptocurrency Marketplace and there is no doubt in it. So where to invest this precious Bitcoin.
My opinion is to hold this.not to invest anywhere. There are many options are open to investing the Bitcoin but I think not investigating the Bitcoin is the same idea. Now a days the price are low but this price will gain soon in no time.so have some patience. Things will be changing for the better. You will see every day someone is doing daily trading with their coins but in my opinion, it's truly not a good idea to do that, because if you are in this place 1st you have to learn that how this marketplace run.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
August 05, 2018, 11:37:35 AM
Bitcoin will always be the choice of investors to put their money, I'm sure that bitcoin is not end so it can skyrocket at any time, it's time to dare to change fate by investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 05, 2018, 11:31:29 AM
Investing in bitcoin is a great thing, however, you might missed some coins (or money or millions) if you do not have the capability of reading a lot of concerns before submitting or putting your invested money into risk. Although you have a lot of options to proliferate your money here in bitcoin. They have staking (via signature campaign), mining, and etc. Ways on how to convert bitcoin into physical money are also given in terms of downloadable applications. WELCOME TO DIGITAL WORLD!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
August 05, 2018, 11:12:46 AM
so, what id like to do is invest bitcoins to a stock or mutual fund account, but am not sure the best way to go about it. any tips/advice?

First thing that you should do is look for a reliable market with good reputation then check every cryptocurrency statistics and from there you can decide which coin you should invest.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
August 05, 2018, 10:58:55 AM
Just one way for making investment on bitcoin, we have already much money for making investment on bitcoin, small money for making investment on bitcoin will be small profit we can take later if bitcoin is growing up. we have to know best time to buy bitcoin on lower price before selling bitcoin on higher price.
no matter although we just using small money, as long as our investment safe from the risk.trying with small amount will help us to understand the market behaviour.
There is no safe in investment, everything is in line, the higher the profit opportunity, the higher the risk and vice versa, but to change the big thing, we have to take risks, because we hope that the ordinary thing will be difficult for us to get rich.
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 10:01:52 AM
To make a better future we have to make various investments, unfortunately a lot of investments are scam and not profitable so that we have to always do the analysis first.
Activity: 784
August 05, 2018, 09:51:10 AM
Just one way for making investment on bitcoin, we have already much money for making investment on bitcoin, small money for making investment on bitcoin will be small profit we can take later if bitcoin is growing up. we have to know best time to buy bitcoin on lower price before selling bitcoin on higher price.
no matter although we just using small money, as long as our investment safe from the risk.trying with small amount will help us to understand the market behaviour.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 08:57:56 AM
It is better to buy and hold them for now and wait till btc price rise up...i've read an article which is quite alarming...but it is your decision that will always stand...just to help you read more on this article:
https://dailyhodl.com/2018/08/04/bitcoin-price-action-the-market-dip-the-bitcoin-whale-and-cryptos-future/
Activity: 49
August 05, 2018, 08:29:57 AM
I don't know I see the point in utilizing bitcoin to purchase stocks or shared assets. I think its better and less difficult to simply utilize whatever fiat you have. On the off chance that you purchase partakes in a common reserve or stock you are paying cash to buy them. Either bitcoins or fiat will purchase a similar number of offers. On the off chance that you as of now have a huge amount of bitcoins despite everything I figure it is less demanding to simply transform them to cash and after that utilization that to contribute. There are such a large number of alternative accessible with fiat.
Activity: 952
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 05, 2018, 02:02:16 AM
Exactly! Investment carries a certain degree of risks and losses. We need to learn how to strategize and be prepared to take on the challenge. Gain as much knowledge, don't be afraid to fail, be open to positive and negative outcome, but don't forget to consider the lessons you gain from every good and bad experience. Do research, continue to explore for new ideas, and be informed.
Activity: 38
August 05, 2018, 12:53:30 AM
investment in bitcoin is better for the long term. because there are no tax fees and cheap fees.
investing in bitcoin is perfect for those who want to get more money in the future. because the results of bitcoin are like gold which takes several years to get more money.
Activity: 326
August 05, 2018, 12:33:59 AM
bitcoin is a very innovative new technology. see bitcoin history from 2009 until now, bitcoin continues to grow all the time. this is the reason why we have to invest in long-term bitcoin
Activity: 84
August 04, 2018, 10:18:17 PM
I chose to invest in bitcoin, not because I was on this forum and then chose bitcoin, but there were many factors to make the reason I chose bitcoin like 1. HAVE A GLOBAL NETWORK
2. TRANSACTION PROCESS WALKING FASTER 3. CENTRALIZATION OF MORE AUTHORITIES 4. BITCOIN IS NOT RECOVERED BY THE GOVERNMENT.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
August 04, 2018, 07:46:33 PM

You should be sure knowing how cryptomarket works. its not too different from stockmarket but the price is just to fluctuative.
trying to get small amount for trading crypto . and then next you can decide to increase your capital.
Activity: 151
August 04, 2018, 07:35:20 PM
Investing to bitcoin is profitable but also trying some altcoins is also give a good profit.
But before we enter in this kind of investment we need a enough knowledge to avoid losing capital and gaining good profit. Buying and holding for a long term also give a good profit, we just need to put patience and always observe market table time to time.
Activity: 359
August 04, 2018, 06:02:19 PM
I can agree with some guys who are answering that question and say that we all are anticipating a big growth in Bitcoin near the end of this year so probably would be good if you will have an opportunity to buy more bitcoins.
Activity: 378
August 04, 2018, 09:18:06 AM
I suggest you invest in crypto not only in bitcoin. because in Crypto is a very good thing for long-term investment. and with a long-term investment you will get even more money without losing a cut like a bank.
You have a good idea but, also before you invest in make sure that the you know the if the token is really worth for long term purposes, we all know that bitcoin is very a popular coin in cryptocurrency and it has a potential for long term investments.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 08:06:17 AM
If you have the knowledge, investing in BTC will quickly give you profit, so take the risk and you will be rich in the future.
For Bitcoin investment we have to gain its knowledge first because you can not survive without knowledge here in this modernism. It involves many steps and proper planning with precious decisions for we want to get huge profit that is why knowledge is important without which it is impossible to get some money from Bitcoin. On the other hand you will lose huge if you make wrong decisions which will hurt you.
Activity: 196
August 04, 2018, 03:52:21 AM
I suggest you invest in crypto not only in bitcoin. because in Crypto is a very good thing for long-term investment. and with a long-term investment you will get even more money without losing a cut like a bank.
Pages:
Jump to: