Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin investments? - page 37. (Read 5122 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 05:53:20 AM
When big boys enter the picture, the rule has changed. Bitcoin then becoming a fprm of investments, and no longer the original vision of satoshi, iguess its really inevitable, specially during the 2016-2017 when it peaked at around$20,000. It become a speculative asset, and others tske that as a opportunity, trying to make quick bucks, or even putting thier whole life-savings hoping to become rich.
When Bitcoin was believed by people and began to invest for profit, he inevitably turned into an asset

Now this is the main function of Bitcoin, and not become a currency. Embarrassed
Activity: 200
Merit: 6
August 02, 2018, 05:50:39 AM
Bitcoin investments is very bright investments.
Activity: 126
August 02, 2018, 05:24:51 AM
Today's investing in BTC is a wise decision for you, so we should focus on keeping in mind no matter how volatile the market is at the moment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 05:22:17 AM
I trust one central point is that it is picking up consideration from all the world renowned and rich individuals, giving it the principle light and subsequently individuals started to address how might they win from contributing on it. Great and awful remarks by custodians and analysts all around the globe gives a start to begin another promotion and could turn into a bull keep running at the simple best.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
August 02, 2018, 04:55:09 AM
Yes with the existence of bitcoin one can try to invest and the opportunity in profit is very open so that condition can make their economy better and the country can experience rapid progress in the future.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
August 02, 2018, 04:37:33 AM
When big boys enter the picture, the rule has changed. Bitcoin then becoming a fprm of investments, and no longer the original vision of satoshi, iguess its really inevitable, specially during the 2016-2017 when it peaked at around$20,000. It become a speculative asset, and others tske that as a opportunity, trying to make quick bucks, or even putting thier whole life-savings hoping to become rich.

maybe someday all that can happen gives all of our savings for investment to be rich but for now in my country I still forbid bitcoin to make transactions is it possible for now I do that I don't think it's time
in my country also prohibits the use of bitcoin as a currency. but not for investment. so I sometimes use bitcoin as a short-term and long-term investment tool. well, the function of bitcoin is mostly used for that.

So what's the strategy of you as an investor of bitcoin long term or short term? Bitcoin investment will be more profitable if you can wait for more time, in other words it will be worth it if you choose an long term investment.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 01:51:44 AM
At this stage, bitcoin is used for profit,it is too early to talk about bitcoin investment.There will come a time when the cryptocurrency will enter all spheres of life and then this issue will become relevant.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
August 02, 2018, 01:42:59 AM

maybe someday all that can happen gives all of our savings for investment to be rich but for now in my country I still forbid bitcoin to make transactions is it possible for now I do that I don't think it's time
in my country also prohibits the use of bitcoin as a currency. but not for investment. so I sometimes use bitcoin as a short-term and long-term investment tool. well, the function of bitcoin is mostly used for that.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Veil
August 02, 2018, 01:34:43 AM
Longterm investment of bitcoin is considered more profitable.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
August 02, 2018, 01:32:43 AM
Making an investment in bitcoin for a long time instead of the short time is more beneficial or less risky. So always remember one thing about the bitcoin, when you are buying bitcoin always buy at the cheaper price and sell it at higher or more than its buying price. Bitcoin is the best place for making an investment in making good profits within very less time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 01:21:32 AM

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 01:05:40 AM
In my opinion, depending on how people use bitcoin, not everyone gets rich after investing in bitcoin, it all depends on you how you use bitcoin to be a big advantage.
Activity: 123
August 01, 2018, 11:27:53 PM
investing in bitcoin is a way to succeed, because if we invest in bitcoin we can get a lot of money, we can benefit from spending, many other investment tools in crypto, but the most popular is only bitcoin, prices cannot be guaranteed, but can guarantee someone get rich, there are other coin coins but the price is always down.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
August 01, 2018, 11:26:27 PM

I actually think that people really misinterprets the effects of investing in Bitcoin. First of all, the Bitcoin itself doesn't make you rich, it's all about you and how would you make your profit grow. Risking a lot into something uncertain isn't worthy.
Yes, you are right
Investing is a form of high-risk activity. Digital Asset Prices are highly volatile, where prices can change significantly over time. please use additional to create or sell digital assets.
I think wealth is not from investment. But wealth is the result of their hard work.
Activity: 406
August 01, 2018, 11:13:04 PM

Yes, that is a fact. Many peoples using their money to buy bitcoin or other altcoins and hold it as investment.
They should not to that. Cryptocurrency is a currency, we should use it for pay something or use like a currency.
Activity: 293
Merit: 11
Eros Di Caeli
August 01, 2018, 07:50:56 PM
the bitcoin has shown a good rise in the last few days, it is a great idea to invest a capital to take advantage of this opportunity.
Activity: 98
August 01, 2018, 07:45:36 PM
If you delay, you will lose great investment opportunities. Hold and hoard when prices are low. Good luck!
Activity: 38
August 01, 2018, 07:39:25 PM
Bitcoin is one of the most promising assets. But it has volatility which means anything can happen here. You will get profit based on your strategy and luck. So think smartly before investing.
Activity: 224
August 01, 2018, 07:33:43 PM
If you want to start investing in bitcoin it might be better if you know what bitcoin is because if you directly invest in bitcoin in my opinion it will only bring you risks and harm in the end. You have to think carefully so you do not get the loss.
Activity: 42
August 01, 2018, 07:18:04 PM
Increasing investors in Bitcoin market is only causing the market to grow and reach beyond the possibilities it was meant for. I see no harm in people investing in the market which is only causing Bitcoin's popularity to rise and making it more reliable as an investment. It has already established itself as a secure and simple mode of transfer, so, proving it's worth in other sectors should not harm anyone.
Pages:
Jump to: