Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin investments? - page 40. (Read 5122 times)

Activity: 391
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 09:35:08 AM
When big boys enter the picture, the rule has changed. Bitcoin then becoming a fprm of investments, and no longer the original vision of satoshi, iguess its really inevitable, specially during the 2016-2017 when it peaked at around$20,000. It become a speculative asset, and others tske that as a opportunity, trying to make quick bucks, or even putting thier whole life-savings hoping to become rich.

I actually think that people really misinterprets the effects of investing in Bitcoin. First of all, the Bitcoin itself doesn't make you rich, it's all about you and how would you make your profit grow. Risking a lot into something uncertain isn't worthy.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
July 30, 2018, 09:28:15 AM
When big boys enter the picture, the rule has changed. Bitcoin then becoming a fprm of investments, and no longer the original vision of satoshi, iguess its really inevitable, specially during the 2016-2017 when it peaked at around$20,000. It become a speculative asset, and others tske that as a opportunity, trying to make quick bucks, or even putting thier whole life-savings hoping to become rich.

sounds like being bet on life with bitcoin.
I kind of disagree with your opinion, because I personally would not risk everything I had with bitcoin, wrong! if you think bitcoin can make you rich in an instant.
yes, this is a very speculative investment and you have to be very careful not to be too ambitious if you do not want to regret in the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 09:19:39 AM
hi did you invest in bitcoin yet? If you have investment intentions for digital money then you should invest in bitcoin or you can invest in altcoin such as altcoin or litecoin it will help you to experience great things.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
July 30, 2018, 09:15:49 AM

Pages:
Jump to: