Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is a Fraud Says Jamie Dimon - JPMorgan CEO - WTF!? - page 2. (Read 2402 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 253
Property1of1OU
when you go bearish ... of course you will tell everybody that bitcoin is rubbish so you can buy the same bitcoin for a lower price and get profit ... then start the campaign again saying that bitcoin is the best invention since sliced bread ... the value of something is dictated by what the crowd think it is ...   
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Guys, don't listen to this lunatic. What do you expect? Banking industry will soon engage in an open war against cryptocurrencies.
In the coming war between digital currencies, which side will your money be on? Will you support banksters, known for their scandalous past.
Will you support money created from debt and slavery or something that is pure, clear and fully transparent?
I bet Jamie has secured Bitcoin stash hidden and he created this FUD just to gain better entry point to buy more.

I couldn't agree more with this. Crypto's are threat really to him.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

someone PMed me the link two days ago.
its the same argument since the start- btc used by terrorist and drug dealers is old news.
and yes of course central banks are going to fight against crypto currencies, they can try to create their own coin if they want to fight but BTC and the rest of the tokens are here to stay already.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281

This is a very nice graphic. As I said before, it's hypocritical for someone who was bailed out by the government due to a bubble to complain about another asset being in a bubble, especially when there is a potential conflict of interest. While the price of bitcoin may have dropped temporarily due to his unwise comments, in the long run he has simply brought more attention to this revolutionary cryptocurrency.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
I heard about this . We all know that bankers hate Bitcoin and he being the CEO of one of the most famous banks feels the same. So it's obvious that he will try his level best to degrade Bitcoin and try to shut it down . But the fact is that Bitcoin has reached such a level that even if people like him have a negative feedback about Bitcoin , still Bitcoin will not end. There will be dropping of prices , but this will last for few days and then the price of Bitcoin will rise again
Activity: 361
Merit: 137
Jeez they are really gonna try to destroy it, the bad thing is they may succeed sadly. Look what happened to the market right after he said that and with all that Chinese FUD, terrible timing...
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Bitcoin was due a major correction anyways, these comments just seem to have sparked them.  I am pretty sure than many people in his organisation have made a lot of money from cryptocurrency, and it wouldn't surprise me if he himself has made money from Bitcoin and will cash in on the cheap prices caused by the FUD. 

Its a shame because as Bitcoin is slowly filtering into more mainstream media, when people decide to Google it to see what its all about, the top headline is this goon scaring people away saying Bitcoin is a scam!
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
Perhaps this is fraud, but while someone can make money on this, I think it's worth using this opportunity Smiley
So you are hoping to be the unwitting beneficiary of a fraud you know nothing about? If you want to see A real fraud open a JPMorgan bank account. They are the "most corrupt bank in America".
Activity: 532
Dream of the Great
Perhaps this is fraud, but while someone can make money on this, I think it's worth using this opportunity Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
When big players in the finance industry denounce something as fraud, chances are they are actually only doing so to cause FUD, lower the price and buy cheap coins. That is the point of trading. It is exactly what China is doing right now. Creating massive unrest and uncertainty, and buying up all of the cheap coins that are being sold as a result.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
Def buying in on the dip this time. I missed out on the dip before the fork and I'm looking to correct that mistake this time Smiley

I already bought some, but it kept dropping, so I'm waiting a bit longer to see where it goes from here. When do you think is the best time to jump back in?

If the Chinese exchanges are closing down for real, then my opinion is that you should wait until the situation gets clear. Because almost the same thing happened in 2013 December as well. And if I remember correctly, the prices continued to drop for almost 3 years. The upward journey only began in 2016 (due to the block reward halving).
Activity: 476
Let's not forget that JPMorgan Chase had its own banking bubble and needed to be bailed out along with other major banks in 2008. This is the pot calling the kettle black. In any case, Jamie Dimon's words should not be met with hostility, since he is potentially creating opportunities to buy for new investors to bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

This is a very good point... His words, though harsh, are creating buying opportunities for Bitcoin as we speak. The panics and price drops of bitcoin are incredible opportunities to buy...

Study base trading and position trading and you'll see that news like this is always a buy opportunity. The price cracks the previous support base and then blow up (upwards) because of support to buy at the low price.

This is how I trade all day and so I'm delighted at the news from this manipulating D bag.

Who else is buying on this dip!?

Def buying in on the dip this time. I missed out on the dip before the fork and I'm looking to correct that mistake this time Smiley

I already bought some, but it kept dropping, so I'm waiting a bit longer to see where it goes from here. When do you think is the best time to jump back in?
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
I Day Trade Cryptocurrency and Profit Daily
Let's not forget that JPMorgan Chase had its own banking bubble and needed to be bailed out along with other major banks in 2008. This is the pot calling the kettle black. In any case, Jamie Dimon's words should not be met with hostility, since he is potentially creating opportunities to buy for new investors to bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

This is a very good point... His words, though harsh, are creating buying opportunities for Bitcoin as we speak. The panics and price drops of bitcoin are incredible opportunities to buy...

Study base trading and position trading and you'll see that news like this is always a buy opportunity. The price cracks the previous support base and then blow up (upwards) because of support to buy at the low price.

This is how I trade all day and so I'm delighted at the news from this manipulating D bag.

Who else is buying on this dip!?
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
"Someone will get killed"

How about bankers funding wars that killed millions. He's having a laugh right?

Bankers have ruined the lives of millions of people. They have enslaved hundreds of millions around the world, who are living in a state of complete financial dependency due to the burden of monthly mortgage payments.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
I Day Trade Cryptocurrency and Profit Daily
...and here is John McAfee putting some sense into Mr. Dimon. From one nut to the other... at least McAfee sees through the BS and correctly calls out Bitcoin for what it is.

What do you think John is up to in the long-run? This man is smart and known for some erratic behavior... but also for creating wealth.

What if if John McAfee is Satoshi!? Come on now... that's just rediculous, but feasible?

Here is the link to the article:

https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2017/09/13/john-mcafee-challenges-jamie-dimon-bitcoin-skepticism.html
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Hello,

Bitcoin is a virtual currency using cryptography as its security process.
Use of cryptocurrency frees people from going to banks and transactions cam be made sitting in home.
Thus it is being possible to doing business with foreign countries with nearly zero transaction cost.

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
what do we expect coming from our nemesis I guess they are feeling now the effect of this system and its really threatening them so with his wordings
what would be the impact though its seems that panic sellers begin to sell their holdings and with whales from china also playing we are on our downfall
and we are expecting more to come.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Okay this is crazy and I want to know the community's thoughts on this...

Here is a man (Jamie Dimon) who has spent his life at the center of some of the biggest scandals in the history of

the world (banking, derivative trading, asset default swaps, etc.)... making claims that Bitcoin is a fraud.

He says "It's worse than tulip bulbs. It won't end well. Someone is going to get killed".

Is this surprising to anyone at all? The banking industry is MOST threatened by Cryptocurrency and this is only

going to intensify as more and more people adopt Bitcoin and other cryptos. I'm alarmed at the arrogance and pure

double-standard of these elite bankers. They can all go to hell as far as I'm concerned...

Here is the article if you want to read it yourself:
https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2017/09/12/jpmorgan-ceo-jamie-dimon-raises-flag-on-trading-revenue-sees-

20-percent-fall-for-the-third-quarter.html

We should ignore this guy.  Not only Jamie Dimon there's a lot of people who don't want bitcoin to grow. As we all know he is a CEO of biggest bank and most of banks don't accept bitcoins. But his word can't change world and our mind. Bitcoins are growing day by day and it will never stopped. This is our belief.
Pages:
Jump to: