Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is a Fraud Says Jamie Dimon - JPMorgan CEO - WTF!? - page 4. (Read 2402 times)

AGD
legendary
Activity: 2070
Merit: 1164
Keeper of the Private Key
They will be looking to kill the creator of Bitcoin and they'll find: ...... CRAIG WRIGHT.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Okay this is crazy and I want to know the community's thoughts on this...

Here is a man (Jamie Dimon) who has spent his life at the center of some of the biggest scandals in the history of the world (banking, derivative trading, asset default swaps, etc.)... making claims that Bitcoin is a fraud.

He says "It's worse than tulip bulbs. It won't end well. Someone is going to get killed".

Is this surprising to anyone at all? The banking industry is MOST threatened by Cryptocurrency and this is only going to intensify as more and more people adopt Bitcoin and other cryptos. I'm alarmed at the arrogance and pure double-standard of these elite bankers. They can all go to hell as far as I'm concerned...

Here is the article if you want to read it yourself:
https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2017/09/12/jpmorgan-ceo-jamie-dimon-raises-flag-on-trading-revenue-sees-20-percent-fall-for-the-third-quarter.html

I don't expect to see anything different from that coming form an individual in whose him and his kind have not only profited from the atrocities of the elite but also led us to the financial problem that has ravaged the world today and now he sees a correction to that as a threat. I prefer not to believe him which might come from giving the statement a regard.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I agree with all the comments above. Banks will disappear....maybe in 10 years, maybe in 50......but there is no way back.
As value storage, they don't have value in the future to come.
As regulators.......they proved who they benefit and how good regulators are back in 2008. I trust the regulation of LIMITED SUPPLY. No more.

This kind of attacks will increase. We just need to be faithful to our believes.

Not sure banks will disappear completely.... certainly not in 10 years. How would we get loans, secure credit, take out mortgages, etc. ??

I'm a big believer in Blockchain and Bitcoin, but banks aren't going completely away anytime soon my friend. If they do go away, were at least 20-30 years away from that. Cryptocurrency would need to distrupt a multi-trillion (yes with a capital T) industry.... and there ain't no way the powers that be won't go down without a bloody fight. Agree with your 50 year mark... if it happens at all.

Long live bitcoin!

JD is shaking in his boots.... wonder if he'll eat his own "D" if he's wrong...LOL - he and mr. Mcafee can have a dinner party. Would love to see a picture of that! Well, not the "D" but the dinner... hahahaha....

Let' agree on disagree my friend. 50 years....take my word
There is no place for central banks in the future.

Lending and borrowing, and small banks? maybe.
It can be done in a different way. Banks are only intermediaries, they don't lend you any money. They are just intermediaries between lenders, borrowers, plus an insurance company. Say you need a 100k$ mortgage.....it will be x1000 people that want to save 100$. Me and other people will be ready to lend you the money @3%. Just missing the platform. You can call it a "bank" if you want.

Activity: 6
Let' agree on disagree my friend. 50 years....take my word
There is no place for central banks in the future.

Lending and borrowing, and small banks? maybe.
It can be done in a different way. Banks are only intermediaries, they don't lend you any money. They are just intermediaries between lenders, borrowers, plus an insurance company. Say you need a 100k$ mortgage.....it will be x1000 people that want to save 100$. Me and other people will be ready to lend you the money @3%. Just missing the platform. You can call it a "bank" if you want.

The "future banks", are the nowadays exchanges...  Embarrassed
With the only difference that, in this moment they are worst than any bank. Not that they can block amounts without a reason, manipulate the markets and delay transactions to make you loose from the time you want to get in or out, but they CAN DISAPPEAR over night, no matter how big they are.

You can't go to their office to knock at a door and do something... they don't care about you or anybody else, they care just to make tons of money in any way. And who knows how many bankers are involved there (that in the press are against that trend).

That is the big issue now for normal people, at how they can get access to buy/sell without having so much knowledge and read so many resources about x, y etc and have a safe place to do that.
This regulations will normal to be made. To allow the new changed world to become part of the existing one.

Also, as i said, banks can't disappear over night. The whole system is made and controlled by them in this moment. Which will not be in the future.

In 2008 one of them, made that scheme and crashed the market. Then bitcoin came to life.

We shall see what it happens.

Activity: 6
Hmm, it is almost the beginning of the "big war" from governments, banks and institutions that don't want the bitcoin world to enter.

Of course there are bad / good sides to everything. That's the world we live, to have a balance. Nothing is perfect and it will never will.
That they see now, that their "perfect" world of destroying lives is to an end.

But, as the cnbc post says (m/2017/09/12/jpmorgan-ceo-jamie-dimon-raises-flag-on-trading-revenue-sees-20-percent-fall-for-the-third-quarter.html]https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2017/09/12/jpmorgan-ceo-jamie-dimon-raises-flag-on-trading-revenue-sees-20-percent-fall-for-the-third-quarter.html):

- "It's worse than tulip bulbs. It won't end well. Someone is going to get killed," Dimon said.
- Bitcoin fell to trade around its session lows after Dimon's comments.
- Dimon's criticism comes at a time when some well-known figures on Wall Street are starting to embrace the cryptocurrency.

and as other one said above he, for sure is hodling some good amount of BTC and making abuse of its status, is doing a little bit of fud to buy more  Roll Eyes.

That, among its real fear of bank business going to a lower curve and who knows where it will be in the near future. This sistem cannot disappear, at least not over night. They should learn to coexist and help new technologies come into market.

All this supposedly big personalities, make sh*t ton of money on fud like this and they appear to be the biggest opponents of the movement.

I also think, that they know how to manipulate the investments in the bitcoin world to have advantages and us, the little one to be always on the hard side.

With less talk about this kind of people we'll can make the suffer for ignorance. But i don't think that could happen in todays world of useless facebook media control and real media missinformation.
With media bs will start the real war, when nobody will know for sure what is happening.

Exactly how is now with China ban or temporary ban or... whatever they want to release for the viewers :-))))

So, for traders, it can be a good time to paly around. But for normal users, they should hodl and try to not go with all this news all the time.

I watched yesterday some interviews from John McAfee and i was smiling at the truth he says. He said in one that he went to elections just to have a big platform where he can inform people of security issues and all this fud coming out.

Cheers
brand new
Activity: 0
I agree with all the comments above. Banks will disappear....maybe in 10 years, maybe in 50......but there is no way back.
As regulators.......they proved who they benefit and how good regulators are back in 2008. I trust the regulation of LIMITED SUPPLY. No more.

This kind of attacks will increase. We just need to be faithful to our believes.
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
I Day Trade Cryptocurrency and Profit Daily

Not sure banks will disappear completely.... certainly not in 10 years. How would we get loans, secure credit, take out mortgages, etc. ??

I'm a big believer in Blockchain and Bitcoin, but banks aren't going completely away anytime soon my friend. If they do go away, were at least 20-30 years away from that. Cryptocurrency would need to distrupt a multi-trillion (yes with a capital T) industry.... and there ain't no way the powers that be won't go down without a bloody fight. Agree with your 50 year mark... if it happens at all.

Long live bitcoin!

JD is shaking in his boots.... wonder if he'll eat his own "D" if he's wrong...LOL - he and mr. Mcafee can have a dinner party. Would love to see a picture of that! Well, not the "D" but the dinner... hahahaha....
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
its obvious that they are threatened by the proliferation of cryptocurrency and they seem to be trying this kinds of shady means just accept that youre the old ways. Winter is coming  Tongue
Activity: 249
Meh, he should be in jail for some of his actions.

So banks don't like bitcoin? What a surprise , this goes against all their fundamentals.
Activity: 152
Merit: 102
Meh, he should be in jail for some of his actions.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
What else do you expect from top level banker? Somewhere in the back of his brain he is probably aware of the potential danger that bitcoin is posing for the current banking system.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Someone is sitting in the shade today...
That's normal that everybody has different thoughts and we have to open all types of discussions both negative and positive so we can create our own way on investing
Activity: 126

That's insanely unrealistic as we say. He might be living between the corners of his office without opening the doors for possibilities. Let them gain something from they're negativity towards bitcoin and point a fingers on him at the right time and laughted about it. Banks are hype of greeds that is why. Government official hands is in the payroll of this financial institution who only things for they're profits and not to the people they served.
Activity: 148
I would say dont listen to this fool but I know for sure there are some big players into bitcoin wanting more power and money for themselves and screwing up the prices in order to get profits, last days I also loose my trust in bitcoin and I hope there comes another crypto on top.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Some people of the old age are not ready for new changes and will speak ill of any new development and technology. It is true, that governments and banks will start taking measures to gain control over cryptocurrencies. However, I am sure, many are already deeply invested in cryptocurrencies and that they are already making a lot of money with it.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
First They Ignore You, Then They Laugh at You, Then They Attack You, Then You Win.
Activity: 630
Merit: 154
Corl - Growth Capital on the Blockchain
A CEO of a famous bank making negative statements about bitcoin? There is nothing new on the front. Dont panic, some day he will see his mistake. Just keep earning bitcoins.
Activity: 476
He has a very good point with "governments like to control their money supply".

In time all governments will try to get some control over the crypto markets, so they can profit off it. If that means blood has to be shed, then it is what it is.. someone's gonna get killed if necessary. People making millions in this and they're not part of it? They won't let that shit slide.. not for long any how.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
Why is everyone surprised? He is the CEO of one of the biggest banks in the world which is controlled by the elite of course. It's no secret that the bankers hate bitcoin but sadly for them, this is not going to change anything, bitcoin reached a stage where it can no longer be stopped.
Yeah, this was to be expected, it's pretty obvious that people like him are felling a bit threatened because Bitcoin has been doing so well lately.
Bitcoin has also gotten some really important endorsements of people with far more fame and technical know-how than him.

His point of view represents everything people hate about the financial industry, his industry was responsible for the financial crisis.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
The irony of this is hilarious Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: