Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin IS basically DESTROYED - page 23. (Read 47245 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1132
May 17, 2016, 12:52:25 PM
Well, I'm pretty sure that miners (even with subsidized electricity) are selling over 90% of what they mine just to make expenses.  And it's not terribly unlikely that some are selling 100%. 

Make no mistake, mining is mostly about making spendable money.  And the way to make bitcoins spendable in the wider economy, is to trade them for fiat.
AGD
legendary
Activity: 2070
Merit: 1164
Keeper of the Private Key
May 17, 2016, 11:06:54 AM
the ones who control most bitcoins has more to lose.
Miners aren't necessarily the ones who control most bitcoins! The early adopters control a large amount, the future miners have less than one-third of bitcoins left to mine the rest of this century.

Early adopters sold at a price of 10$ thinking they reached the moon.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
May 17, 2016, 11:01:38 AM
Miners aren't necessarily the ones who control most bitcoins! The early adopters control a large amount, the future miners have less than one-third of bitcoins left to mine the rest of this century.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
May 17, 2016, 10:06:09 AM
more efficient solutions are emerging. Bitcoin was just a step.
Bitcoin was just a step but a big step. It is reality in the future there will be allot of other paying methods
like this. bitcoin is the future of paying online trust me it will happen. Not so fast but it will
happen for sure.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
May 17, 2016, 09:06:17 AM
Activity: 308
The mind is everything. What you think you become.
May 16, 2016, 12:42:50 PM
Why all the Chinese hate? Someone beat you up with chopsticks when you were a little boy?

Nope but I had some Chinese-made goods go bad or not functioning right out of the box upon arrival  Grin
Jokes aside people should not hate on the Chinese because they are also human beings like us, the general concern is that they can control the Blockchain network at will and as we all know the Chinese condone unscrupulous business ethics.

Holy shit, do you really believe that!

Mark Karpeles (MtGox, largest exchange fraud in Bitcoin history) = French

Trendon Shavers (Pirate@40 scam, largest scam in Bitcoin history) = Texas redneck

Nasser Ghoseiri, Josh Zerlan, Sonny Vleisides, Jody Drake, Dave McClain (Butterfly Labs, largest mining hardware scam in Bitcoin history) = God Fearin Merricans

It's clear that the biggest collection of scumbag business people in Bitcoin have come from the west not the east. I'd sure as hell trust a Chinese business before an American one.
How about Russians? Grin yes i agree with that,its not fair if we blame china for "greedy" on bitcoin or another things related bitcoin,as we see many people even worst than it,and i'm sure scammer from china not all come from chinese,i mean might they live in china,but they not chinese.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
May 16, 2016, 11:03:55 AM
Why all the Chinese hate? Someone beat you up with chopsticks when you were a little boy?

Nope but I had some Chinese-made goods go bad or not functioning right out of the box upon arrival  Grin
Jokes aside people should not hate on the Chinese because they are also human beings like us, the general concern is that they can control the Blockchain network at will and as we all know the Chinese condone unscrupulous business ethics.

Holy shit, do you really believe that!

Mark Karpeles (MtGox, largest exchange fraud in Bitcoin history) = French

Trendon Shavers (Pirate@40 scam, largest scam in Bitcoin history) = Texas redneck

Nasser Ghoseiri, Josh Zerlan, Sonny Vleisides, Jody Drake, Dave McClain (Butterfly Labs, largest mining hardware scam in Bitcoin history) = God Fearin Merricans

It's clear that the biggest collection of scumbag business people in Bitcoin have come from the west not the east. I'd sure as hell trust a Chinese business before an American one.
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
May 16, 2016, 08:29:39 AM
To be honest if China owned that much it really would be bad. It wouldn't be decentralised anymore...

why if China owned

they already do own that much  Wink
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
May 16, 2016, 07:16:56 AM
To be honest if China owned that much it really would be bad. It wouldn't be decentralised anymore...
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
May 16, 2016, 06:49:22 AM
I'm looking at those big letters DESTROYED..
I don't think this is th case for real, and i dont know why those nonsense topics are allowed at the first place?
It's called free speech and healthy debate. Don't be scaird.

Exactly.  Besides that, Bitcoin's network doesn't care about the crackpots and the doomsday merchants.  If it were capable of being damaged by a few words from a deranged loon, this little experiment would have ended long ago.  It will continue to generate blocks approximately every ten minutes, regardless of how many times people say it's going to be destroyed.  If people are foolish enough to allow themselves to relent to fear and panic-selling based on threads like this, it just means cheaper coins for the rest of us.
Activity: 300
May 16, 2016, 06:21:57 AM
I think that affirmation is just silly, it doesn't matter where there is more mining, bitcoin will not be ruined, don't worry guys.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
May 16, 2016, 06:14:02 AM
Bitcoin is basically destroyed now with 70% of the mining controlled by China, soon to be 98+%, and with Blockstream implementing their SegWit soft fork Trojan Horse so as Matonis admits can end up increasing the 21 million coins limit.

The entire ecosystem is headed for a clusterfuck.

I honestly believe this is the truth.  What is there to add ?

~CfA~
many people talk about this,about china domination in bitcoin and bitcoin miner,also they have better bitcoin exchange and bitcoin price. but i think other country who care about bitcoin will never let this happen,country like US,brazil,argentina will have plan to make china domination fall,and this is should supported by us.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 16, 2016, 06:02:44 AM

They fed me my own cat.
It's not China hate, it's frustration with Bitcoin being so fundamentally broken that it only makes sense to mine it in China.
Activity: 350
Shit, did I leave the stove on?
May 16, 2016, 05:41:51 AM

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 16, 2016, 12:47:18 AM
hahaha! Or maybe they used their sharinggan eyes to him

Bitcoin is destroyed! Long live Bitcoin!

No way bitcoin is not destroyed it still on growing and growing. Don't believe rumors around.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
May 15, 2016, 10:05:39 PM
Just because China is controlling a large portion does not mean bitcoin is "ruined". Im sure more opportunities will come up, making bitcoin more accessible. It is growing in popularity however, and on an increase in value.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
May 15, 2016, 09:52:42 PM
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
May 15, 2016, 09:45:48 PM
Bitcoin is destroyed! Long live Bitcoin!
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
May 15, 2016, 01:50:20 PM
There's still demand and supply. Now awaiting the results of halving Smiley

Halving is still pending and not happening yet. Demand today is very high because there are many buyers as for the coming halving.
But after the halving supply will decrease I think.
Well that'd be obvious since more than half of the bitcoin holders are expecting for an increase in value.
More and more people are getting into bitcoins because of possible profit.

Just to note isnt for possible profit is to make fast money with bitcoin,several companies offering their services and investing into bitcoin,whales as well making the pumps happend while in a while,if you lucky to be at the same coin that will be pumped well you can make 30x your investment,but its pure lucky ,i believe eth its on the radar of them ,soon or later it will achieve the 0.05btc its a question of when.
Pages:
Jump to: