Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency - page 128. (Read 226365 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
March 31, 2016, 12:00:50 PM
No wonder this is happening and besides there are a lot of people who are now becoming part of bitcoin all over the world. But I am not sure if this is really possible or if this is gonna be approve by every other countries leaders and most business would prefer their currencies for negotiation..
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
March 31, 2016, 05:34:24 AM
Bitcoin is becoming more popular everyday. More people are getting to now what Bitcoin is.
As a result of this Bitcoin is becoming a global currency.
Activity: 210
March 31, 2016, 04:05:18 AM
the problem with this is bitcoin does not allow for fractional reserve banking..

that's a feature not a bug.

The greatest advantages of bitcoin, institutions like banks, need building, banking licenses, employees, etc. But with bitcoin you don’t need even a computer or phone; you just need access to those for a few minutes, so as long as you have access to a cyber café you can send payments all over the world.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4004
Merit: 1428
Catalog Websites
March 31, 2016, 02:06:09 AM
The next global currency is SDR which nobody has barely heard of but is set in the laws of every major trading nation on earth.   SDR is the currency of the IMF which backs the current system held by Dollar reserve notes used around the world as global currency.  Also partly held true as global currency now by banks and others are YEN Euro Sterling and I think Swiss but since all of those may get into trouble, its actually SDR already primed on the starting blocks to take over.   Recently China became part of the SDR system as it pins the dollar

When, IF SDR fails then we may see Bitcoin and or others like gold or various commodities but its a big if to go that far and btc is just a token so far

Yeah that's true bitcoin is too smallat at a moment and it will need some time to grow and become more popular but it will never become a global currency for sure.
Too small is the same thing said about gold and since both standards can be divided into the smallest of amounts its not really true.  Its more a reference to the price or market capital available.  Its quite possible btc or gold may rise ten fold in price if it should be reliable in usage more then dollars have been and tiny amounts would quite easily describe trade.  bitcoin should be able to scale, apparently we got some problem right now but I think they can get past these limits one way or another if it should lead to success
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
March 31, 2016, 02:03:34 AM
Most likely it will not happen, the bitcoin will disappear soon or later and there will be standing up another kind of coin that is controlled by the banks and governments what is of course lame but otherwise its never gonna happen.
The bitcoin itself cannot do this because there too much people hating on it and its too small right now also.

You forgot that bitcoin is a decentralized currency therefore no one has absolute control over it. Even if the rest of the world conspire to make a new digital currency to take out bitcoin, it wont really affect bitcoin . Therefore there is nothing to be scared of despite the threat from most people that keep saying bitcoin is making the world worst as it provides a new way for money laundry
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349
Eadem mutata resurgo
March 30, 2016, 03:52:29 PM
the problem with this is bitcoin does not allow for fractional reserve banking..

that's a feature not a bug.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
March 30, 2016, 07:48:26 AM
If I'm honest I do not see this happen at all, its just too much if you ask me and the fact is that a global currency is coming but it will not be the bitcoin for sure.
The bitcoin is just too small and its also not controllable by the government so it will never be accepted by the world. 

Only the currency that can be controlled by the government can be a global currency,bitcoin is decentralized and no governing body.

how can that be true , if a currency can be used world wide and with ease it is definitely a global currency. you dont need a government to pass things up in order to be a global currency . 

To be a global currency it needs to widely used and accepted and at a moment I don't see it happening and it will take a long time to reach there.

Most likely it will not happen, the bitcoin will disappear soon or later and there will be standing up another kind of coin that is controlled by the banks and governments what is of course lame but otherwise its never gonna happen.
The bitcoin itself cannot do this because there too much people hating on it and its too small right now also.

Well those people who hate bitcoin will soon find them selves in the sleeves of bitcoin,they can hate as much as they like but they will still use bitcoin one way or another.

LMFAO i like bitcoin, but if it is my only option i would trade and barter, not even % of the globe are aware or use the tech, but if you want to live delusionally who am i to question lol
Activity: 168
March 30, 2016, 07:36:59 AM
If I'm honest I do not see this happen at all, its just too much if you ask me and the fact is that a global currency is coming but it will not be the bitcoin for sure.
The bitcoin is just too small and its also not controllable by the government so it will never be accepted by the world. 

Only the currency that can be controlled by the government can be a global currency,bitcoin is decentralized and no governing body.

how can that be true , if a currency can be used world wide and with ease it is definitely a global currency. you dont need a government to pass things up in order to be a global currency . 

To be a global currency it needs to widely used and accepted and at a moment I don't see it happening and it will take a long time to reach there.

Well those people who hate bitcoin will soon find them selves in the sleeves of bitcoin,they can hate as much as they like but they will still use bitcoin one way or another.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
March 30, 2016, 07:31:53 AM

Yeah that's true bitcoin is too smallat at a moment and it will need some time to grow and become more popular but it will never become a global currency for sure.
Activity: 448
March 30, 2016, 07:20:27 AM

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
March 30, 2016, 07:13:11 AM

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 30, 2016, 07:08:00 AM

Activity: 364
March 30, 2016, 06:30:02 AM

Bitcoin is now already a global currency and I know that because there are a lot of people that is using some Bitcoin all over the world and that is very good for the coin.
It will be nice later if there will be more stores and people that will accept Bitcoin later in the future so we can also spend it more and not only saving.
Activity: 169
March 30, 2016, 05:54:38 AM
literally bitcoin can never be accepted as a global currency... the bitcoin is a currency and not real money.. the problem with this is bitcoin does not allow for fractional reserve banking..
March 30, 2016, 05:34:35 AM

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Forza Roma
March 30, 2016, 04:26:15 AM
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
March 30, 2016, 04:08:29 AM
Well several business being made daily,most of them at gambling,por starting to work,and more projects as openbazar made to full support bitcoin,exchanges are making a good work and able to assure security to all.

I've not been updated with OpenBazaar at all, I've looked at it and it's still on testnet, though It's really looking good. The thing with this is it's unregulated, so how are governments gonna deal with this when people start trading meth and stuff?
March 30, 2016, 03:57:39 AM
Bitcoin is being more used and more people are inside it,but global currency will take some extra time,maybe on the next 10 years.

Even in 10 more years bitcoin will not be the global currency yes it will be used by people but it wont be used by most people.
I would say that in 20-25 years, if a linear trend of acceptance was to continue, we'd see 1/3 of the world's population be using Bitcoin. This, however, is based on the assumption that there would be a continuous and linear growth pattern, which is realistically unlikely.

20 years is a awful long time..

I mean I barely can wait for these past 6 years with bitcoins price struggle so not sure how this whole 20 year will be.

Honestly time is never on our side..
March 30, 2016, 03:22:24 AM
and now i'm also realize that bitcoin was become global currency.

Seriously learn some grammar before posting things up. Bitcoin was designed to be  a currency, decentralized currency which is better than any of the world's currency. Sooner or later the world will adopt it, however not to be their country's currency but rather for zome payment method which is better than none at all

Bitcoin future will just be a payment system a digital payment system government will accept that but they wont accept that it will replace their currency.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
March 30, 2016, 02:28:19 AM
and now i'm also realize that bitcoin was become global currency.

Seriously learn some grammar before posting things up. Bitcoin was designed to be  a currency, decentralized currency which is better than any of the world's currency. Sooner or later the world will adopt it, however not to be their country's currency but rather for zome payment method which is better than none at all
Jump to: