Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency - page 129. (Read 226365 times)

Activity: 464
Merit: 250
March 30, 2016, 02:13:14 AM
For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.
yeah,if we think back when we are first time use bitcoin,its weird,i never think before that i can use something beside money to buy electric token,top up my mobile,and buy other things,its amazing. and now i'm also relize that bitcoin was become global currency.
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
March 30, 2016, 01:37:42 AM
Bitcoin is being more used and more people are inside it,but global currency will take some extra time,maybe on the next 10 years.

Even in 10 more years bitcoin will not be the global currency yes it will be used by people but it wont be used by most people.

It's because there are still some countries that can't afford. not that they can't afford bitcoin but they can't even buy mobile phone or pay for a internet provider.

Being a global currency means that every one know and can use that currency,but the problem in bitcoin is that it cant be used in areas with no internet connection so it wont be a global currency.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 30, 2016, 01:17:12 AM
Bitcoin is being more used and more people are inside it,but global currency will take some extra time,maybe on the next 10 years.

Even in 10 more years bitcoin will not be the global currency yes it will be used by people but it wont be used by most people.

It's because there are still some countries that can't afford. not that they can't afford bitcoin but they can't even buy mobile phone or pay for a internet provider.
Activity: 490
Merit: 520
March 29, 2016, 11:59:04 PM

I would say that in 20-25 years, if a linear trend of acceptance was to continue, we'd see 1/3 of the world's population be using Bitcoin. This, however, is based on the assumption that there would be a continuous and linear growth pattern, which is realistically unlikely.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
March 29, 2016, 11:16:31 PM

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
March 29, 2016, 08:13:14 PM
Activity: 210
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
March 29, 2016, 12:47:49 PM
I dont think that bitcoin maybe possible to become the global currency for most of the country. I may say including my country, business owners and day to day transaction will accept as possible the currency of the country..
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 29, 2016, 08:22:51 AM
Bitcoin is emerging as a global currency due to its increased acceptance and growth experienced in a very short term. Also the ways to spend bitcoin is increasing continuously.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
March 29, 2016, 05:50:02 AM
It's already a global currency isn't it? It was made for everybody to use. Not for one location or country that's what i mean.

I would like to see bitcoin become government-to-government currency, use for sales of things like ships or planes.`

jkrules is right. It is already a global currency. Just look at the local thread where there are lot of different countries.

And as of the government to government currency that is a long shot. Do you want your bitcoin to be taxed in every transaction you make?

That would really be hard if bitcoin the be accepted by the government,people wont allow there bitcoin to be monitored by government.
Yes indeed it is already a Global Currency because you can all use it over the world and that is very nice for Bitcoin.
Only the government must use it and accept it so they can also make some Bitcoin more popular and that can be very good.
But to make it popular we just have to wait and see.

LOL its far from global, many many islands dont even have internet, and probably never will have internet, bitcoin = alternative currency, that is the best status its ever gunna have, as for governemnts using crypto Shocked you do realise that 99.9% of governments are criminal mafia's who like the privacy of the fiat system right??? sorry but your delusional if you think criminal guberments will show us all where they spend your taxs lol
Activity: 350
March 29, 2016, 04:17:18 AM
It's already a global currency isn't it? It was made for everybody to use. Not for one location or country that's what i mean.

I would like to see bitcoin become government-to-government currency, use for sales of things like ships or planes.`

jkrules is right. It is already a global currency. Just look at the local thread where there are lot of different countries.

And as of the government to government currency that is a long shot. Do you want your bitcoin to be taxed in every transaction you make?

That would really be hard if bitcoin the be accepted by the government,people wont allow there bitcoin to be monitored by government.
Yes indeed it is already a Global Currency because you can all use it over the world and that is very nice for Bitcoin.
Only the government must use it and accept it so they can also make some Bitcoin more popular and that can be very good.
But to make it popular we just have to wait and see.
Activity: 182
March 29, 2016, 01:12:02 AM

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
March 29, 2016, 01:06:41 AM

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 28, 2016, 09:04:56 PM
Bitcoin is often seen as an outsider and some imaginary, virtual thing. Can bitcoin become a global currency? The answer to that question is both yes and no at the same time. Im a believer and by my opinion there is a chance for that to happen. I see lot of people advise to others to stay away from Bitcoin for as long as possible. Time will tell who is right, for 100 years or more.
Activity: 560
March 28, 2016, 07:52:04 PM
Well several business being made daily,most of them at gambling,por starting to work,and more projects as openbazar made to full support bitcoin,exchanges are making a good work and able to assure security to all.
Activity: 44
Merit: 10
March 28, 2016, 03:18:47 PM
For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.

Isn't it a great thing

This was the initial plan for bitcoin, and to see it come to life is quite interesting indeed

Though I do not equate adoption to price like most people do, I still see this as a major boon for bitcoin and blockchain technologies in general. Very interesting times we are living in
Activity: 854
March 28, 2016, 02:27:36 PM
Bitcoins are already global currency, but a majority of people are still not quite sure on how to buy/use them - once they do they will become part of our everyday life.

It's not global currency. Most of people don't know what is this and how to use it and i guess in your city too. Most of people don't need to change smth they like fiat and enjoying theirs life
Activity: 476
March 27, 2016, 03:29:00 AM
BITCOIN ISN’T THE only way of sending digital money across the Internet. There’s also Ripple. And Stellar. And Litecoin. And Ethereum. And so many others. Bitcoin is by far the most popular. It should also try to unite with other currencies that would also be helpful.
Litecoin, stellar, ETh its a alternative coin dude bitcoin is more than that
bitcoin greater than altcoin it certainly is. so bitcoin is the only one who will be a global currency
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
March 27, 2016, 03:17:09 AM
Bitcoins are already global currency, but a majority of people are still not quite sure on how to buy/use them - once they do they will become part of our everyday life.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
March 27, 2016, 03:12:39 AM
BITCOIN ISN’T THE only way of sending digital money across the Internet. There’s also Ripple. And Stellar. And Litecoin. And Ethereum. And so many others. Bitcoin is by far the most popular. It should also try to unite with other currencies that would also be helpful.

those are not accepted as a bitcoin is, and also stelar and ripple are centralized crap, not comparable to bitcoin, better to compare them to fiat

there is also in fact fiat that is used to send money abroad, but is fiat a good way to send money to another country? no, fee are too heavy
Activity: 280
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
March 27, 2016, 02:47:34 AM
ITs not becoming , It has become a global currency already , A few people still dont know how to use them , Once they know , it will be a full flurished global currency , and it feels great to say this
Jump to: