Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency - page 134. (Read 226365 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
November 19, 2015, 07:26:00 AM
There more people know about bitcoin the more value it will get(as demand). Bitcoin has a good positive trust. There will be a day in future when you can buy anything and everything with bitcoinBTC. The day is not far away, its coming. Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
November 17, 2015, 07:52:50 PM
and its agood news,i also predict this thing,because bitcoin more popular and mass adopted,i think sometie its wll happen on global soon..not just in several country
Activity: 1442
Merit: 629
Vires in Numeris
November 17, 2015, 06:51:50 PM
I wouldn't technically consider Bitcoin as a global currency, as it still isn't very widely known. Countries tend to like to have total control of their coin, and since Bitcoin is a P2P currency, their only kind of control is having a huge share of the 21 million coins. I really don't think it will become a global currency, as it is quite an unstable little thing.
If someone/something want to control BTC by buying a huge share of BTCs, it will cause that there will be a large demand for the remaining coins and maybe it will detour the system from the normal way of working. If a huge part of coins sits somewhere under control' it can happen that people won't have enough coins to do the everyday transactions, it can make other similar cryptocurrencies to raise possibly.
Activity: 672
Merit: 502
November 17, 2015, 07:46:47 AM
The status of bitcoin is not clear at the moment globally. Some countries treat it as commodity, some as currency. Some countries ban it. So it is not a global currency yet. But it is becoming one.
It is a global currency at the moment as well because you can use it if you want from any country if you have Internet connection. It's the acceptance that can make difference in the future if the merchants will start to accept it. In that case it can create a demand for it and it can help BTC to become a currency that's accepted worldwide.

That's partly right, sure you can use it from any country if you have the internet but if buying/selling of bitcoins in your country is illegal then there might be consequences if government finds out that you're trading bitcoins and even buy/sell itself becomes difficult and acceptance relies on that, if you're a merchant you are not going to start accepting a currency which is considered illegal by your government.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
November 17, 2015, 05:34:56 AM
yeah im glad to know that.
but I hope it can also happen in my country as soon as posible. but I think that will take a long time to make the bitcoin to be global currency
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006
November 15, 2015, 11:35:12 PM
Slowly but surely.
WU was my first choice actually when sending payments to my friend in US for our Buy and Sell business, but nowadays we shifted to Bitcoins since it's more accessible for both parties.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
November 15, 2015, 11:27:39 PM
That's great.
In the near future we can use bitcoin anytime and everywhere.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
November 15, 2015, 09:20:56 PM
I wouldn't technically consider Bitcoin as a global currency, as it still isn't very widely known. Countries tend to like to have total control of their coin, and since Bitcoin is a P2P currency, their only kind of control is having a huge share of the 21 million coins. I really don't think it will become a global currency, as it is quite an unstable little thing.

Countries can't stop innovation. Bitcoin may not become a global currency but it will be used by hundreds of millions at least and when there is such an adoption, the price will stabilize as well.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
November 15, 2015, 07:32:24 PM
Vires in Numeris
November 15, 2015, 06:59:14 PM
The status of bitcoin is not clear at the moment globally. Some countries treat it as commodity, some as currency. Some countries ban it. So it is not a global currency yet. But it is becoming one.
It is a global currency at the moment as well because you can use it if you want from any country if you have Internet connection. It's the acceptance that can make difference in the future if the merchants will start to accept it. In that case it can create a demand for it and it can help BTC to become a currency that's accepted worldwide.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
November 10, 2015, 05:16:18 PM
Vires in Numeris
November 10, 2015, 04:18:36 PM
Bitcoin has become global currency in the world, it's used in many countries now, like in USA, UK, Australia, you can even buy chocolates in UK using btc..
Bitcoins have been accepted globally because of their simplicity, their ease, their security, their originality and security.
Bitcoin was designed specifically for the internet, and the result is lower fees, less fraud, and an open payment system with free competition.    in the coming years will be transparency, openness, convenience, and price.
those only countries that were in first world country that already accept bitcoin as a payment, but think about those users and countries who in third world country, how they can adopt it if they don't have access on internet or they don't have laptop or desktop computer?

That's what I'm talking about BTC can't be global currency. But there is a possible way if there some ways you do not need internet or laptop or internet and laptop are free at the next generations for those people cant afford renting and buying.
And what if BTC becomes global currency but in 2 steps? First step is the developed world with mobile phones with 3G internet (to use mobile wallets for everyday spending) and second step is the third world who need time to develop. They also should implement mobile internet sooner or later (maybe they won't use PC or laptop just phone) and then they will be able to use BTC wallet.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 09, 2015, 03:40:03 AM
Bitcoin has become global currency in the world, it's used in many countries now, like in USA, UK, Australia, you can even buy chocolates in UK using btc..
Bitcoins have been accepted globally because of their simplicity, their ease, their security, their originality and security.
Bitcoin was designed specifically for the internet, and the result is lower fees, less fraud, and an open payment system with free competition.    in the coming years will be transparency, openness, convenience, and price.
those only countries that were in first world country that already accept bitcoin as a payment, but think about those users and countries who in third world country, how they can adopt it if they don't have access on internet or they don't have laptop or desktop computer?

That's what I'm talking about BTC can't be global currency. But there is a possible way if there some ways you do not need internet or laptop or internet and laptop are free at the next generations for those people cant afford renting and buying.
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 08, 2015, 08:03:45 AM
i dont sure people who dont have any laptop,desktop computer or internet will know bitcoin,in the third world country making transaction with bitcoin is quite easy if you know where you can trade your bitcoin with valuable thing
They may not also know anything about trading and primary products speculation, but their life is directly affected by it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
November 07, 2015, 09:45:00 PM
Still waiting "soon" we'll take the world..

Stop waiting, that soon might be 30 years.

Better concentrate on earning more bitcoins and developing it. The demand will come after.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
November 06, 2015, 02:35:00 AM
Is not surprising, and the governments won\t be able to stop bitcoin.We have to hear good stuff about this coin,not only negative ones.I in bitcoin,and i believe will become the top global currency!
I agree. Bitcoin trading is on a fast track to become the global currency. If people get aware sooner about its efficiency then i believe that we will see a larger market in many countries soon.
November 06, 2015, 02:12:11 AM
more people have access to the internet than people that have access to banking.

this means that even though we won't reach everyone in the world, we will still connect millions (billions even) of people who do not have money or a banking system but do have internet. (Yes, it's crazy, people have no bank account but do have internet, and not a few of them either).

I had internet before i had bank account.

I only opened my bank account to get paid online, otherwise i would jsut used cash.

I hope btc will be more widely accepted soon, having a bank account is a burden and exposes you to many risks (thiefs)

Yes Internet is the most common with everybody even in underdeveloped countries. So there are a lot of chances to provide banking facility to each and every one who uses Internet. Bitcoin will provide such a opportunity everyone. That is the reason bitcoin is becoming the global currency.

Yea but they will ban cash soon, so its not like an option anymore.

Nontheless bitcoin is the real deal. Banks should be only depositors/ lenders , and not money holders.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
November 06, 2015, 02:10:11 AM
more people have access to the internet than people that have access to banking.

this means that even though we won't reach everyone in the world, we will still connect millions (billions even) of people who do not have money or a banking system but do have internet. (Yes, it's crazy, people have no bank account but do have internet, and not a few of them either).

I only opened my bank account to get paid online, otherwise i would jsut used cash.

I hope btc will be more widely accepted soon, having a bank account is a burden and exposes you to many risks (thiefs)

Yes Internet is the most common with everybody even in underdeveloped countries. So there are a lot of chances to provide banking facility to each and every one who uses Internet. Bitcoin will provide such a opportunity everyone. That is the reason bitcoin is becoming the global currency.
November 06, 2015, 01:17:40 AM

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
November 06, 2015, 12:14:16 AM
Yes, I agree bitcoin can't be the global currencies how about people don't have computers and internet. To the computer shop? they can't spent they time and pay they rent ? And we all know they can get money using faucet at first. They can't even do begging to have BTC. So the point is not all every body can afford and work with this Site. Impossible BTC can be a Global Currencies Just my 2 cents please respect.

The rest of them can use gold coins.

But you have to agree that almost everyone has internet and PC now, or they will have in the future.

Bitcoin might not be global in the next 10 years, but it can be in the next 30.

Jump to: