Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency - page 47. (Read 226367 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 268
Indeed its becoming Global currency...
now no more have to rely on banks, paperwork, custom issue..
we can transfer money easily from anywhere...
No, it is not. At this stage bitcoin is NOT capable for becoming one. It is not at all scalable. Look at the clogged transaction on blockchain.  US dollar is global currency and will remain so. In order to become the global currency bitcoin needs to be scalable to handle the load efficiently.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
from the deep observation of recent fluctuation or scenario of bitcoin, it can be said easily that bitcoin is becoming more popular and acceptable to the monetary world. basically, bitcoin is the best in a virtual world. but it needs to take some time to become a global currency. but I think it just a matter of time.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100

Yes, bitcoin is becoming a global currency, but banks will not disappear at all. They will either take bitcoin or destroy it.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
There is possibility that bitcoin will become a global currency and can be used in many countries, but with some negative rumors about bitcoin this seems to be a bit of an obstacle to the development of bitcoin
The negative rumors will remain a rumor, it will not make people panic anymore as you can see on their actions, they push the price to a high price and that means they have more support and can disregard that negative rumors. Bitcoin is not perfect but we find more benefits in using it than it's negative aspect, that's how simple it is.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
There is possibility that bitcoin will become a global currency and can be used in many countries, but with some negative rumors about bitcoin this seems to be a bit of an obstacle to the development of bitcoin
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I would argue that in its current state, bitcoin is far from being the global decentralized currency that it was meant to be and more of a tool used for speculation. I think for it to become a currency, its price needs to stabilize to the point where people would rather spend it as opposed to holding it in hopes that its price keeps going up. WIth the price trend right now, I dont see anybody with a rational mind buying bitcoins for spending rather than an investment.
Activity: 155
With becoming known and useful bitcoin is spreading over the world. That makes bitcoin global currency. I can't call bitcoin as totally global for now, but it has all chances to become so.
Activity: 239
Merit: 0
Yes I strongly agree

Where everyone will easily go abroad without having to swap the country's currency.
Activity: 448
Is not surprising, and the governments won\t be able to stop bitcoin.We have to hear good stuff about this coin,not only negative ones.I in bitcoin,and i believe will become the top global currency!

I don't think it's as clear cut as "governments won't be able to stop bitcoin."

Governments can and have done some awful things to control the people. They can certainly push bitcoin underground, which wouldn't be good. But the people control of this too. The people need to elect leaders that support the future they want to see. The people need to get more involved in politics. The people need to find their voice...then use it.
No need to that, even at this time the bitcoin market make there name in the society and government has nothing to do about bitcoin. They can't control the government the bitcoin, investor will help the economy of bitcoin not government. Without the investor/ countries want to invest the bitcoin will down so that what will government can possible do that, they have no choice to join in bitcoin market and get a profit but they did not control the economy.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
Bitcoin obviously was globally used by all people around the world.
And everyday in our lives bitcoin gave most of the time interest to anyone whether business men, students, professionals
And others.. It has money transferred which can be use to all countries.
Activity: 414
Merit: 107
That's the thing recently I have thought many times, it really makes me more confident about Bitcoin that is...
day by day Bitcoin is getting acceptable and credible​ to the people so in future Bitcoin will become the global currency. Not only that but also it will dominate in monetary world.
Activity: 225
I am totally agreed with you on this point,  we have seen in recent time activities of bitcoin which makes it more strength to be a global currency, but this procedure should be lengthy. I think this process has already started and in future, it will become a global currency.
With the price of bitcoin crossing all the records we will be having more eyes into bitcoin as it will be a major news in most of the financial news outlets and it is more than enough to make it a global currency and if you look at it we are having more users in bitcoin and the number of transaction have increased in the past few months .
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Yes it is. Bitcoin is starting to become bigger here in Brazil. When I discovered Bitcoin in 2014, almost no one knew about btc when I asked them. Now, people I know may not be experts but they know the name and the basic concept of Bitcoin. We also can finally buy some stuff more easily with btc.

It's good to hear that man, more people notice about bitcoin in brazil. In the other hand, here in indonesia, people still don't know about bitcoin. I hope someday bitcoin become popular too in indonesia.
Bitcoin is not widely spread. The spreading is just happening through the users and not through promotion or through some other form of marketing. So it takes time to reach every nation, it becomes a simple task and spreading happens within a country widely when the government take initiative same as Japan.
We don't have more publicity to this bitcoin that is why still more people don't know about this bitcoin in all over the globe. Maybe govt put condition to bitcoin don't do publicity in television media and in the newspaper that is why we do not see any news regarding this bitcoin.  But in future, it will change, and all govt may support bitcoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Bitcoin being a global currency would require a whole lot of people trying to purchase Bitcoin so they could hold it for a very long time. There's a bunch of investors that like to gamble with Bitcoins and send them to different websites with the hope to try to make more Bitcoin though they usually fail -if a bunch of people held their coins then Bitcoin would be worth a bunch of money if Bitcoin grew to a global currency.
Activity: 574
The price of bitcoin is now at $2000 based from the latest updates on my monitoring and yet it really showed good progress and if this continued to soar higher; it might become a global currency. When this becames a global currency, it do have a stable price in the market  and people will trust the currency by means of reasonable price stability. More business owners will have higher trust in a currency with a profitable price in the exchange market, and bitcoin has that ability of compatibility to be exchanged in the market trading.
Activity: 155
I am totally agreed with you on this point,  we have seen in recent time activities of bitcoin which makes it more strength to be a global currency, but this procedure should be lengthy. I think this process has already started and in future, it will become a global currency.
Activity: 414
Merit: 107
I hope so, I'm really optimistic about the bright future of Bitcoin because of its rate of growth. Day by day it's getting popular and in this way, one day it will become a global currency.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Yes it is. Bitcoin is starting to become bigger here in Brazil. When I discovered Bitcoin in 2014, almost no one knew about btc when I asked them. Now, people I know may not be experts but they know the name and the basic concept of Bitcoin. We also can finally buy some stuff more easily with btc.

It's good to hear that man, more people notice about bitcoin in brazil. In the other hand, here in indonesia, people still don't know about bitcoin. I hope someday bitcoin become popular too in indonesia.
Bitcoin is not widely spread. The spreading is just happening through the users and not through promotion or through some other form of marketing. So it takes time to reach every nation, it becomes a simple task and spreading happens within a country widely when the government take initiative same as Japan.
Activity: 490
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

Pages:
Jump to: