Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency - page 56. (Read 226367 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 20, 2017, 09:17:37 AM
Certainly, bitcoin is becoming a world wide currency, and will grow bigger in the future. Half of the places I go now, all except bitcoin.  Wink I guess that's a good thing for us investors. BTC
A global currency, yes. A major global currency, unfortunately not, and it seems a long way off happening too..
There is a long list of countries that are being screwed over with negative interest rates and massively devalued currencies, people in these countries would have done very well getting their money into bitcoin a few months ago, but as can be seen by the low price, they aren't really doing that.

I guess price volatility is still too high, or upwards price volatility too low for people to be tempted in on mass.
Yes its true that before bitcoin becomes a global currency it must develop and make sure that the problem or the common issues in transaction must be solved and give an answer. Some countries may not be open yet on accepting bitcoin because of its trust issue related problem where in transaction is screwed. But it is just a minor issues if we will think. We can see and feel the development of bitcoin day by day so no doubt that it may develop as a global currency in a near future.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
April 20, 2017, 08:30:33 AM
I'm not sure I would class some of those countries as 'major' ... but there is a general sense now that bitcoins are leaving the USA, and at an accelerating rate.

I also think same as you not sure if many country participate in situation but i predict someday bitcoin make global function in all country because its used in transaction and in paying also
I think right after one of this "major" countries will accept bitcoin on government's level other countries will follow one by one to not stay on the side of progress. I have heard that Russia plan to adopt bit coin in 2018 year. As always they want to be first, but we will see what kind of results it will bring to them.
No country is trying to be first to introduce bitcoin to the people, they are all passing different laws because not one of them really know what they are doing yet but they just don't want to miss out on being able to introduce a new tax on the working people.
My country rushed into it so blindly they ended up double taxing it, luckily that didn't last too long.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
April 20, 2017, 08:21:11 AM
I'm not sure I would class some of those countries as 'major' ... but there is a general sense now that bitcoins are leaving the USA, and at an accelerating rate.

I also think same as you not sure if many country participate in situation but i predict someday bitcoin make global function in all country because its used in transaction and in paying also
I think right after one of this "major" countries will accept bitcoin on government's level other countries will follow one by one to not stay on the side of progress. I have heard that Russia plan to adopt bit coin in 2018 year. As always they want to be first, but we will see what kind of results it will bring to them.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
April 20, 2017, 08:17:38 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency that has a global function because it can be used as means of payment transactions in various countries.
except in some countries prohibit the existence of bitcoin

And if bitcoin users will be found in every country of the world. Then that's the start to call bitcoin as a global currency and most of us are coming from different countries and I guess this is enough to treat bitcoin as a global currency. And right now with the news that Japan is trying to adopt bitcoin which makes it another achievement for bitcoin.

Japan has already adopted bitcoin as a main currency and that is great step to make bitcoin even more popular and that has drawn attention of many other countries and we can expect that those countries will also start following Japan in coming time.

Yes, this is a very big step. For the bitcoin community is good news. Due to this, bitcoin becomes more popular. Trust is growing to him. So the price will go up. I hope that many countries will also take Bitcoin, and this will make it a global currency
japan actually not adopted bitcoin as main currency , it is misleading. japan just announce bitcoin as legal currency backed by a lot of retailers/merchants and boosting bitcoin price few weeks ago, more merchants appeared adopt bitcoin and then bitcoin gonna be more precious.

just wait for it , and hold your bitcoin , bitcoin as global currency era has begun.
Yup, you are right Japan allowed people to do business with Bitcoin legally but they not adopted bitcoin as the main currency. And it is a good sin for Bitcoin. Now Japan announced Bitcoin is legal currency. Coming days all countries will accept Bitcoin. Yes, Bitcoin as global currency era has begun. Those who hold coins in the their wallet they will make a good profit in future.
i just want to make everything clear , not misleading like what abstractednerve stated above.

japan are well known as one of the most high tech country in the world . a lot big tech companies are come from japan. then no wonder they take bitcoin seriously as a big thing and we can expect some big projects will planed soon . really exciting right?
Activity: 478
April 20, 2017, 05:39:32 AM
I believe this is going when it could be used as a payment system.
Gold has tremendous value, but nobody uses it to pay their coffee.
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349
Eadem mutata resurgo
April 20, 2017, 05:19:40 AM
One day soon bitcoin will be used in more countries than the USdollar debt-note is available in, that's just the facts jack.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
April 18, 2017, 03:46:33 PM
Why this bitcoin Global currency because it can be used in the world that adopts it, BTC will be Global money, AMIN.
You know there are so many other threads to increase your post count on right?

On topic now imagine 100M people living in 3 different cities in 3 countries, in theory there could be at least 500 purchases every second=500 transactions/s and 500*60=3000 TX/minute and 180,000 TX/hour, or 30,000 TX every 10 minutes/every block.
Right now every block only contains 3000 TX max that would mean we'd need ten times bigger blocks and we can't just ask merchants to bite it and wait it out for transactions to be confirmed.
Though I'm just considering the large transactions starting from $100 up to any amount as those 30,000 and even each one of them paying $1-$2 as fees.

We won't see any of that until SW/LN are in play.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
April 18, 2017, 12:45:32 PM
Why this bitcoin Global currency because it can be used in the world that adopts it, BTC will be Global money, AMIN.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
April 18, 2017, 12:32:34 PM

The system was already built so I believe if people will be fully educated and understand that bitcoin is legitimate, they will have the
confidence to use it. At first look they might think it is a very complicated system but once they will try it, I am sure they will be impress with bitcoin.

I'm sure it will become a global currecy in the near future and many people around the world are paying attention to bitcoin and bitcoin price is increasing highly and stably everyday.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
April 18, 2017, 12:26:11 PM

The system was already built so I believe if people will be fully educated and understand that bitcoin is legitimate, they will have the
confidence to use it. At first look they might think it is a very complicated system but once they will try it, I am sure they will be impress with bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
April 18, 2017, 11:28:38 AM
For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.

Bitcoins reached certain levels on financial world because it's self stabilizing economy, it rises and fall based on bitcoin demand and users activity on the blockchain network. Bitcoin has no any international law to stop people from send and receiving money in bitcoins. Bitcoin provides the medium for people share the value with one another without any boundary or limitation unlike the ordinary currency that is controlled and monitored by banks and governments. 
Activity: 854
April 18, 2017, 10:30:42 AM

Activity: 336
Play2Live presale starts on 25th January
April 18, 2017, 09:57:39 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency that has a global function because it can be used as means of payment transactions in various countries.

And if bitcoin users will be found in every country of the world. Then that's the start to call bitcoin as a global currency and most of us are coming from different countries and I guess this is enough to treat bitcoin as a global currency. And right now with the news that Japan is trying to adopt bitcoin which makes it another achievement for bitcoin.

Japan has already adopted bitcoin as a main currency and that is great step to make bitcoin even more popular and that has drawn attention of many other countries and we can expect that those countries will also start following Japan in coming time.

Yes, this is a very big step. For the bitcoin community is good news. Due to this, bitcoin becomes more popular. Trust is growing to him. So the price will go up. I hope that many countries will also take Bitcoin, and this will make it a global currency
japan actually not adopted bitcoin as main currency , it is misleading. japan just announce bitcoin as legal currency backed by a lot of retailers/merchants and boosting bitcoin price few weeks ago, more merchants appeared adopt bitcoin and then bitcoin gonna be more precious.

just wait for it , and hold your bitcoin , bitcoin as global currency era has begun.
Yup, you are right Japan allowed people to do business with Bitcoin legally but they not adopted bitcoin as the main currency. And it is a good sin for Bitcoin. Now Japan announced Bitcoin is legal currency. Coming days all countries will accept Bitcoin. Yes, Bitcoin as global currency era has begun. Those who hold coins in the their wallet they will make a good profit in future.
Big countries adopting with bitcoin always make a big impact to the economy, the price is currently surging and it could be
because of the great news that is happening around the corner. Bitcoin is the future, let's agree with that.

I agree with it. And I believed this even before Japan took bitcoin. Today Japan did it, and tomorrow other developed countries will also take it. It's very good for bitcoin
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
April 18, 2017, 09:13:53 AM

Big countries adopting with bitcoin always make a big impact to the economy, the price is currently surging and it could be
because of the great news that is happening around the corner. Bitcoin is the future, let's agree with that.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
April 18, 2017, 05:30:00 AM

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
April 18, 2017, 04:44:00 AM

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
April 18, 2017, 03:44:57 AM

if it is a fact then it is really a very very good step for the bitcoin successful future, we can hope that then the other countries of the world will also follow them. and very soon a good number of countries will consider bitcoin as legal currency of the world.

Bitcoin is already being used in all countries of the world. It is a global currency. Maybe in small volumes, but it is used in almost all countries of the world. This makes bitcoin popular and strong
Activity: 440
April 17, 2017, 07:33:52 PM

if it is a fact then it is really a very very good step for the bitcoin successful future, we can hope that then the other countries of the world will also follow them. and very soon a good number of countries will consider bitcoin as legal currency of the world.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
April 17, 2017, 07:12:31 PM

As main currency for real? Please give me the link about that news, I even thought that they are just going to adopt it for business purposes and for making it as other methods of payment. Japan is really a good country and does have a lot of followers, for sure it's allies or nearby countries will soon do the same move as what it did.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
April 17, 2017, 04:30:33 PM

Let us hope more and more country follow the foot step of Japan towards Bitcoin.  If this thing happen, there will be an exponential growth on its adoption followed by demands.  The last and most important is Bitcoin price Value going up exponentially.
Pages:
Jump to: