Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency - page 52. (Read 226367 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
Yes, but for sure things will be different if we have a very crowded volume of users, like government will try to take charge of it because people are going into bitcoin.
Things are good in bitcoin now so I hope when it become global currency it will remain the same as what we have now.
You obviously don't follow the bitcoin news too closely, bitcoin is running quite well on the surface but the background fighting and secret deals is absolute fire at the moment.
Each side is accusing the other of underhanded tactics some of which have been proven.

The governments cant take bitcoin down anyway so no need to worry about that but they can try to regulate it so much so that it won't be worth using but they would not be a good option for them.
Could you imagine that when the Internet started the government said that due to national security or whatever we will not allow the public access to it,
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Yes, but for sure things will be different if we have a very crowded volume of users, like government will try to take charge of it because people are going into bitcoin.
Things are good in bitcoin now so I hope when it become global currency it will remain the same as what we have now.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
It is worth it if bitcoin becomes global currency, because bitcoin makes easier for its users, unlike other eccurencies or cash that still have some rules or restrictions from the government. And bitcoin can be an investment option.
Bitcoin has no restriction if you will not convert that to cash but the moment you will cash out you have to follow the rules of the government has set.
In the near future more and more rules will be establish now that bitcoin is getting the attention of the government due to its popularity.
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
I'm fully agree with the statement. Bitcoin is being used already in many countries and is the best alternative to fiat money (for example India).
Bitcoin is not controlled by a country but by people in different countries which is an positive advantage for the globalization.
Another aspect is that restricting Bitcoin is quite hard since the bitcoin network is strong connected by several nodes and miners.

Therefore I think bitcoin is becoming a global currency.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
It is worth it if bitcoin becomes global currency, because bitcoin makes easier for its users, unlike other eccurencies or cash that still have some rules or restrictions from the government. And bitcoin can be an investment option.
Activity: 518
yes. I also think can bitcoin be the world currency, it will all look easy,

I also believe that one day we'll see bitcoin is on a massive adoption and it will be consider by many of us as a universal currency.

Because majority of us wants decentralization and cheaper fees which these features can be found to bitcoin.

So we are close to it.
Certainly. Big investors are now considering digital currrency for better, convinient and faster transaction. This is friendly user for everyone as we don't need to worry wether our transaction gets successful or wether our wallet get suspended as no one will be tolerated to do that as digital currency is decentralized currency. We are all looking forward for the digital currency to be used in universal/global currency.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634

I also believe that one day we'll see bitcoin is on a massive adoption and it will be consider by many of us as a universal currency.

Because majority of us wants decentralization and cheaper fees which these features can be found to bitcoin.

So we are close to it.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

To make it a world currency, it needs to develop more than one year and be able to carry out operations without the Internet, but for now it will be an additional currency.
It will take time to develop coins to become offline transaction that will never use internet at all if this can be use to pay on local store then maybe this could be a global currency but since bitcoin is already are Secondary currency that we use to make online transaction everyday it is already considered are global currency.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
Well, my country is small. When our crypto house opened (It works on 1%) they managed to make 1 million BGN (500 000€ profit) in 3 months. And here from 20-30 people that I ask only 1 knows about bitcoin, and the only thing they know about it is that some people mine it

In our country, too, very little is known about bitcoin and treat this as a fraud. In more developed countries, the percentage of people who invest in the crypto currency is higher.

Some big investors and businessman were already in bitcoin since they see the growth they can get in bitcoin. It may not be popular yet but now that Japan introduces bitcoin ,other countries might find a way to use it. It can be consider a global crypto currency since every country and nation were free to use it as long they have internet and knowledge on it.
Activity: 248
Well, my country is small. When our crypto house opened (It works on 1%) they managed to make 1 million BGN (500 000€ profit) in 3 months. And here from 20-30 people that I ask only 1 knows about bitcoin, and the only thing they know about it is that some people mine it

In our country, too, very little is known about bitcoin and treat this as a fraud. In more developed countries, the percentage of people who invest in the crypto currency is higher.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.
I don't think so, as of now the popularity of bitcoin user are too small. Only 100 million people in 7 billion people around the world know about the bitcoin market and who have an idea.

But when time comes that bitcoin will be popular in other people/ country they use it for making a profit. Even other investors take the opportunity, It is because bitcoin can't be use for profit although used for payment transaction.

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Activity: 301

To make it a world currency, it needs to develop more than one year and be able to carry out operations without the Internet, but for now it will be an additional currency.
Activity: 284
Wow, that's great I'm looking forward that Bitcoin is become one of the most influential currency in the world. As a global currency currency, I think it will happen in the future and digital currency were accepted by each nation as primary currency in the world.
It could be a global currency but it doesn't mean it will become the main currency of a certain country, it's simply impossible to happen because the government will not allow it. Think of the progress but in a realistic approach, I will be very happy if this will be considered as a payment system of the majority of people which I think will cause massive adoption.
Yes bitcoin will become a global currency but not a national currency because bitcoin is not designed for that and people that will use bitcoin as a primary currency will experience a lot of loss because of price fluctuation so it is not the best idea to adopt bitcoin as a primary currency. Bitcoin will just be added as a new payment system globally, IMO.

I agree. Bitcoin will eventually be added in all countries as an additional payment system with which you can also earn on the growth rate.
Activity: 644
Transact Safer / Chase Better
In america, bitcoin is commodity there not currency as far as i know. But i agree, bitcoin can be a global currency because you can use it as payment. You can buy things with bitcoin. The bad thing is, its not accepted globally and only few markets are accepting bitcoin. Hope to see bitcoin is accepted worldwide.

Things will work according to the situation we move in this world, yes only a few markets are accepting bitcoin but at least within limited period of time those markets at least implement bitcoin as a payment method. To become a global currency it will take lot time because it is completely related to the government so we have to wait until it is acceptable around the world.
Activity: 630
We were looking forward that Bitcoin was become a Global Currencies. Because if the Bitcoin were become a Global Currency I was sure that most of the online business/services were high potential to become productive in earning Bitcoin. I think it was a good chance to us to invest for now because bitcoin currency were still growing up.
Activity: 560
Merit: 269
In america, bitcoin is commodity there not currency as far as i know. But i agree, bitcoin can be a global currency because you can use it as payment. You can buy things with bitcoin. The bad thing is, its not accepted globally and only few markets are accepting bitcoin. Hope to see bitcoin is accepted worldwide.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Yep I highly agree on this. Bitcoin will be a vital part in global market which will become a medium in international exchanges and transactions rather tham local ones. Though still Bitcoin can't replace fiat nor to be dominantly use than the national currency but if we talked about internationally then it has more chance than that one.
Activity: 490
Bitcoin has already been accepted by japan as a legal payment.China and Russia have left their plan of banning bitcoins and have started regulating bitcoins.Iran is discussing to use bitcoin as their nation's secondary currency to bye pass US sanctions.Liberland has already announced bitcoin as their national currency.Switzerland has started to accept bitcoins.So we could surely say that bitcoin is becoming a global currency.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Wow, that's great I'm looking forward that Bitcoin is become one of the most influential currency in the world. As a global currency currency, I think it will happen in the future and digital currency were accepted by each nation as primary currency in the world.
It could be a global currency but it doesn't mean it will become the main currency of a certain country, it's simply impossible to happen because the government will not allow it. Think of the progress but in a realistic approach, I will be very happy if this will be considered as a payment system of the majority of people which I think will cause massive adoption.
Yes bitcoin will become a global currency but not a national currency because bitcoin is not designed for that and people that will use bitcoin as a primary currency will experience a lot of loss because of price fluctuation so it is not the best idea to adopt bitcoin as a primary currency. Bitcoin will just be added as a new payment system globally, IMO.
Pages:
Jump to: