Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency - page 57. (Read 226367 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
April 17, 2017, 04:26:00 PM
Bitcoin is a digital currency that has a global function because it can be used as means of payment transactions in various countries.
except in some countries prohibit the existence of bitcoin

And if bitcoin users will be found in every country of the world. Then that's the start to call bitcoin as a global currency and most of us are coming from different countries and I guess this is enough to treat bitcoin as a global currency. And right now with the news that Japan is trying to adopt bitcoin which makes it another achievement for bitcoin.

Japan has already adopted bitcoin as a main currency and that is great step to make bitcoin even more popular and that has drawn attention of many other countries and we can expect that those countries will also start following Japan in coming time.

Yes, this is a very big step. For the bitcoin community is good news. Due to this, bitcoin becomes more popular. Trust is growing to him. So the price will go up. I hope that many countries will also take Bitcoin, and this will make it a global currency
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
April 17, 2017, 01:07:26 PM
Bitcoin is a digital currency that has a global function because it can be used as means of payment transactions in various countries.

And if bitcoin users will be found in every country of the world. Then that's the start to call bitcoin as a global currency and most of us are coming from different countries and I guess this is enough to treat bitcoin as a global currency. And right now with the news that Japan is trying to adopt bitcoin which makes it another achievement for bitcoin.

Japan has already adopted bitcoin as a main currency and that is great step to make bitcoin even more popular and that has drawn attention of many other countries and we can expect that those countries will also start following Japan in coming time.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
April 17, 2017, 11:21:17 AM

Activity: 688
April 17, 2017, 11:18:32 AM
I'm on internship for college and the city where I work at there are numerous places where you can buy lunch with bitcoin or go out for a drink or for dinner and pay with bitcoin. Also some other stores accept bitcoin as a currency there. It's pretty amazing to see more and more businesses becoming known with bitcoin and starting to accept it.  Cheesy

It's key in getting more people to use bitcoin as well

Yes, adoption is the key for any crypto currency to thrive and bitcoin is getting a good adoption rate which will keep growing in future.

The users of bitcoin has definitely increased in this year in compare to the past few years and they are increasing on continuous basis and that is what we expect in coming years too so there will be a day when bitcoin will reach to each and every corner of the world.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
A Trader & An Investor
April 17, 2017, 10:58:58 AM
I'm on internship for college and the city where I work at there are numerous places where you can buy lunch with bitcoin or go out for a drink or for dinner and pay with bitcoin. Also some other stores accept bitcoin as a currency there. It's pretty amazing to see more and more businesses becoming known with bitcoin and starting to accept it.  Cheesy

Yes, adoption is the key for any crypto currency to thrive and bitcoin is getting a good adoption rate which will keep growing in future.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
April 17, 2017, 10:57:07 AM
Bitcoin already being a global currency, the global function of bitcoin is that can be used with a lot of the fiat pair around the world. you mean used to make a transaction around the world is can be considered as global currency?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
April 17, 2017, 09:32:54 AM
Activity: 788
Merit: 505
April 17, 2017, 09:27:13 AM
Yes it's totally true that bitcoin is becoming a global currency, and bitcoin are now starting to be popular and known by many people. And some person are really treating bitcoin as a global currency because they believe that bitcoin can do such a thing.
to me  think bitcoin is already a global currency, because the user of bitcoin are available everywhere in the world, therefore we can clrealy say that bitcoin is a universal currency, hope that the users of bitcoin will increase more and more in future.
yeah you are right that bitcoin is already a global currency we can buy anything from anywhere around the world through bitcoin so we can say that bitcoin is already global currency.
We have the same thoughts. I think bitcoin is already a global currency because we can use it anywhere and any time particularly on big countries like USA and China on their online transaction. However in other countries, bitcoin is not allowed because they thought that it is being used by criminal.
We are into the right path, we are growing as days passes and that is a great sign for success. It is a global currency since it is globally accepted, there are no boundaries as even rich and poor countries has equal chance to enjoy the benefit of bitcoin. Further, the plus factor is that it is not only a currency but an investment as well.

Yeah bitcoin is definitely an global currency and most of the people from almost all countries are aware about it and are using it and everyone has an equal opportunity to earn it depending on the efforts they make to earn it and in future it will gain more popularity when more companies will start adopting it.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
April 17, 2017, 08:08:18 AM

Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
April 17, 2017, 07:57:21 AM
Yes it's totally true that bitcoin is becoming a global currency, and bitcoin are now starting to be popular and known by many people. And some person are really treating bitcoin as a global currency because they believe that bitcoin can do such a thing.
to me  think bitcoin is already a global currency, because the user of bitcoin are available everywhere in the world, therefore we can clrealy say that bitcoin is a universal currency, hope that the users of bitcoin will increase more and more in future.
yeah you are right that bitcoin is already a global currency we can buy anything from anywhere around the world through bitcoin so we can say that bitcoin is already global currency.
We have the same thoughts. I think bitcoin is already a global currency because we can use it anywhere and any time particularly on big countries like USA and China on their online transaction. However in other countries, bitcoin is not allowed because they thought that it is being used by criminal.
We are into the right path, we are growing as days passes and that is a great sign for success. It is a global currency since it is globally accepted, there are no boundaries as even rich and poor countries has equal chance to enjoy the benefit of bitcoin. Further, the plus factor is that it is not only a currency but an investment as well.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 416
April 17, 2017, 06:44:03 AM
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
April 17, 2017, 06:16:27 AM
I think it is still not, a lot of things to be resolved such as the consent of the State, as long as there are no countries that approved the bitcoin then bitcoin is only used only certain communities are not globally
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
April 16, 2017, 06:02:59 PM
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
April 16, 2017, 04:58:19 PM
Bitcoin has always been a "global currency" in that it can theoretically be accepted by anyone in the world at any time.  It's still a very long shot from a legitimatised currency which you can realistically spend in a large amount of online stores or anything.

Why do people still focus on seeing Bitcoin become a currency in the way that people can use it to purchase goods in stores? Bitcoin without the right implementations won't function well in that aspect. In local stores fiat (in cash and digital form) will remain the currency of choice because it offers convenience, is free of cost, instant, etc. Bitcoin can't compete on that level.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
April 16, 2017, 04:48:31 PM
I think it is becoming one of the global currency since countries around the world now are being able to use bitcoins and ables to adopt it as payment mainstream in their country like japan.In future years bitcoins will be a succesful global currency
Ys japan has took the start to make it a legal currency for their state so in this way other countries will also look at this country and will adopt bitcoin in the same way as they have adopted bitcoin and so it will be implemented all over the countries of the world and in that time bitcoin will replace the existing global currency which is dollar.
Bitcoin will never replace the global currency which is dollar because the countries will not allow that. Countries like china and other countries will do accept but they will not think to replace their currency with bitcoin because bitcoin is not yet stable and after a lot of years fiat or globan currencies will still be there.
The stability come after the mass adoption so if the people from all over the world will adopt it and they will use it then a time will also come when people will feel that they have to use it for all of their international uses and so it will replace dollar.
Activity: 574
ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!
April 16, 2017, 03:55:03 PM
Bitcoin has always been a "global currency" in that it can theoretically be accepted by anyone in the world at any time.  It's still a very long shot from a legitimatised currency which you can realistically spend in a large amount of online stores or anything.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
April 16, 2017, 12:58:27 AM
I think it is becoming one of the global currency since countries around the world now are being able to use bitcoins and ables to adopt it as payment mainstream in their country like japan.In future years bitcoins will be a succesful global currency
Ys japan has took the start to make it a legal currency for their state so in this way other countries will also look at this country and will adopt bitcoin in the same way as they have adopted bitcoin and so it will be implemented all over the countries of the world and in that time bitcoin will replace the existing global currency which is dollar.
Bitcoin will never replace the global currency which is dollar because the countries will not allow that. Countries like china and other countries will do accept but they will not think to replace their currency with bitcoin because bitcoin is not yet stable and after a lot of years fiat or globan currencies will still be there.
- I agree with you, other countries will not let bitcoin replace their coin because they can not control bitcoin and they also do not accept bitcoin,  the acceptance of bitcoin will cause many difficult problems.
- I think now Bitcoin was very good, it does not need to become a global currency, or anything else. Wanting stable bitcoin is not possible because if bitcoin is stable, many people will not be able to make money from it, stability will prevent the development of bitcoin
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
April 16, 2017, 12:20:29 AM
Activity: 770
April 15, 2017, 05:46:20 PM
Activity: 329
Merit: 254
April 15, 2017, 05:12:22 PM
Pages:
Jump to: