Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency - page 89. (Read 226367 times)

Activity: 399
Merit: 250
September 22, 2016, 02:59:34 AM
It is a global currency, in my opinion... still needs to be used  by more people, of course. But I'm sure that the  future may bring great possibilities for it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
September 21, 2016, 10:25:51 AM
knowing that bitcoin has a limited circulation and just a few bitcoins are into transactions, its already a great ammount, since no banks or entity is around bitcoin, fiat has always countries interest and support.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
September 21, 2016, 09:59:01 AM
It could be possible but not eventually.  There would be many things to consider for it to become a global currency.
Bitcoin now is able to used in an international currency but it can not spend it in offline method because there is not real coin as this moment, but i think bitcoin now is global currency which can be use it in online method.

First, Bitcoin needs to establish itself as a "currency". Right now only 2 or 3 countries recognize Bitcoin as a form of currency. The usage is also quite low, and daily transaction volumes amount to less than $10 million USD. Compare this to the forex volumes of hundreds of billions of USD for the major world currencies such as the US Dollar and UK Pound.

But the mere fact that a big amount like $10 million is a good start for bitcoin. It is still young so it will grow more in the coming months or years and I think we will somehow reach it near those price from major currencies.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 21, 2016, 09:52:32 AM
One of the primary reasons why Bitcoin has the ability to become very very popular that it'll eventually become scarce. Bitcoin can be used anywhere in the world, thus, it's a currency that can conquer the world of currencies. Right now, dollar seem to be the most universal fiat. But if you're going to pay a Philippine Peso in a country like Vietnam, they wouldn't recognize that money. Bitcoin, on the other hand, no matter where you are, it can be recognized.
Very well said dude, bitcoin has a great potential to be the most popular online currency in the future as anywhere it can be accepted if people will adopt on it, however the only problem I can see is on the actions of the government towards bitcoin, they are aware already of bitcoin and its popularity nowadays, if they will not support it, we will be having a problem promoting this to the majority of the people.

Bitcoin will be the most popular currency online since in the first place, bitcoin was made purely on online transactions.

Fiat will take care most the physical transaction and bitcoin will dominates the online transactions of sending and receiving money.

and we are seeing that every person with their business is going to shift to online world now everyone prefer digital system of business so the use of fiat will remain much lower and bitcoin will have dominance over all other currencies. In the coming future we will see that even governments will approve bitcoin for their financial affairs and will support that currency as this currency is a worldwide currency which have no any single nation owner.

Well Im not sure of that. There are lots online transactions now but still today, fiats dominates the online transaction since banks are upgrading continously. Here in my country, bank services are really great and transferring money to other person with the same bank account is just a seconds away.

But one thing for sure, even without dominance, bitcoin is good option in terms of online transacting.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
September 21, 2016, 04:02:44 AM
It could be possible but not eventually.  There would be many things to consider for it to become a global currency.
Bitcoin now is able to used in an international currency but it can not spend it in offline method because there is not real coin as this moment, but i think bitcoin now is global currency which can be use it in online method.

First, Bitcoin needs to establish itself as a "currency". Right now only 2 or 3 countries recognize Bitcoin as a form of currency. The usage is also quite low, and daily transaction volumes amount to less than $10 million USD. Compare this to the forex volumes of hundreds of billions of USD for the major world currencies such as the US Dollar and UK Pound.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
September 21, 2016, 12:51:50 AM
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
September 20, 2016, 11:17:28 PM
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
September 20, 2016, 10:57:04 PM
My answer  would be that's true. Bitcoin has become  a global currency, in Australia for  example, btc will save  for people hundreds of billions of dollars  per year, due to transactions fees.
That's right, I believe bitcoin is the future of currency because of the benefits we can get that other currency is not offering, bitcoin is unique as it is decentralized and it can be considered as investment as well, I hope we will continue to support bitcoin so we can witness its continued success.
Activity: 454
September 20, 2016, 09:39:46 PM
My answer  would be that's true. Bitcoin has become  a global currency, in Australia for  example, btc will save  for people hundreds of billions of dollars  per year, due to transactions fees.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 20, 2016, 07:26:35 PM
One of the primary reasons why Bitcoin has the ability to become very very popular that it'll eventually become scarce. Bitcoin can be used anywhere in the world, thus, it's a currency that can conquer the world of currencies. Right now, dollar seem to be the most universal fiat. But if you're going to pay a Philippine Peso in a country like Vietnam, they wouldn't recognize that money. Bitcoin, on the other hand, no matter where you are, it can be recognized.
Very well said dude, bitcoin has a great potential to be the most popular online currency in the future as anywhere it can be accepted if people will adopt on it, however the only problem I can see is on the actions of the government towards bitcoin, they are aware already of bitcoin and its popularity nowadays, if they will not support it, we will be having a problem promoting this to the majority of the people.

Bitcoin will be the most popular currency online since in the first place, bitcoin was made purely on online transactions.

Fiat will take care most the physical transaction and bitcoin will dominates the online transactions of sending and receiving money.

and we are seeing that every person with their business is going to shift to online world now everyone prefer digital system of business so the use of fiat will remain much lower and bitcoin will have dominance over all other currencies. In the coming future we will see that even governments will approve bitcoin for their financial affairs and will support that currency as this currency is a worldwide currency which have no any single nation owner.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
September 20, 2016, 04:39:28 PM
I think it already is. Anyone  around the world can  use it. But many people still don't  know the real potential  of the currency  and possible applications for it.
Activity: 1022
September 20, 2016, 03:33:12 PM

Bitcoin can be divided at will though.

Bitcoin is a great honest currency.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 20, 2016, 01:50:36 PM

Activity: 293
September 20, 2016, 12:48:35 AM
I agree with the fact that the government should maintain bitkoints. But beware of the fact that the government will take full control of bitkoints. Here then is the end.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
September 20, 2016, 12:21:44 AM
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 20, 2016, 12:17:03 AM
Yes bitcoin became very  big globally accepted currency. It  will eventually be used even  in illegal position in some countries . When it sees  socially acceptance  from basic users  like young adults,  it will be even bigger...

of course but unfortunately bitcoin is not yet approve and accepted by government so people still use for selling and buying bitcoin but with our own risk. if the government approved with bitcoin, i think bitcoin will be more bigger than before because bitcoin will reach million people than now and become a global currency like OP said.
Activity: 714
September 20, 2016, 12:01:55 AM
Agree if you are a professional and want to work with people whos in other country its easy now to hired in paid that person without going to any where and no hassle ,thats why bitcoins really help and going to be international currency.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
September 19, 2016, 11:51:04 PM
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 19, 2016, 10:55:30 PM
Yes bitcoin became very  big globally accepted currency. It  will eventually be used even  in illegal position in some countries . When it sees  socially acceptance  from basic users  like young adults,  it will be even bigger...
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
September 19, 2016, 10:33:46 PM
It can be considered already  an international currency, because it was  made for everybody to use  and can be used anywhere in the world . I believe what the currency needs, at the time, is more adoption  to give it some  positive traction..
There is no double it will be more successful in the future and more people will experience the benefits of using bitcoins, we have already a good economy this year as we have seen how the price have react on the substantial increase, this is the beginning of the continues success of bitcoin so we should not let this opportunity slip away.
Pages:
Jump to: