Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is dying? - page 4. (Read 2072 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332
December 13, 2018, 05:37:38 PM
Just like back in 2014, BTC kept going down after $1100 and getting cheaper and cheaper to buy until it finally stop at $150. People who believed and kept buying got insanely good deals during that sale.
People forget that what it is happening already happened before the only difference is the price that we are seeing but everything seems to be the same, people are in a state of panic and they are fearful the market is not going to recover and it is likely they will not buy bitcoin until it is too late for them and the price begins to skyrocket once again.
Activity: 916
Merit: 1
December 13, 2018, 02:21:00 PM
You can sell whenever you want, and if you think bitcoin will end then sell quickly. I think you have to get rid of your bad feelings towards bitcoin, because bitcoin is still able to survive and recover.

But for how much more time should we hold and wait? When I saw the news about big corporation accepting Bitcoin I thought it would rise at least, but it didn't.
So what exactly should affect it in order to make it alive again?
Activity: 229
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
December 12, 2018, 05:17:57 PM
Hey guys!

I have some btc in my wallet and I believed in best but yesterday I watched some crypto news and everything seems to be even worse than I expected.
Some crypto experts told that till the end of the year Bitcoin will lose 50% percents and will come to 2500-3000$..

I don't know whether to believe in it or not.. There are so mane predictions these days.

What do you think about it? Is it still worth holding or it's time to sell everything and forget about it?
Its still worth yo hodl what we have in crypto specifically bitcoin because even there's so many predictions  I know that all things will be alright again even not this year maybe next  year is great for us. Just calm and be patience everything will be alright again.
copper member
Activity: 496
Merit: 0
December 12, 2018, 01:11:09 PM
You can sell whenever you want, and if you think bitcoin will end then sell quickly. I think you have to get rid of your bad feelings towards bitcoin, because bitcoin is still able to survive and recover.
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
December 12, 2018, 12:36:07 PM
Just like back in 2014, BTC kept going down after $1100 and getting cheaper and cheaper to buy until it finally stop at $150. People who believed and kept buying got insanely good deals during that sale.
indeed there are many similarities between 2018 and 2014, where the price of bitcoin dropped very far. I only hope that bitcoin can recover faster than in 2014.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
December 12, 2018, 12:19:41 PM
copper member
Activity: 378
December 12, 2018, 12:08:09 PM
Nothing about BTC has changed. I think it's still the essentially vehicle for overcoming these cyclical economic crashes caused largely by the fiat system. If the last crash birthed BTC, I think this crash will push it to new heights. But not until the initial shock and cash hoarding in the aftermath of the crash subsides.

If you're financially capable, I think the months post-crash will be the absolute best times to make some strategic buys into BTC and some other players.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 11, 2018, 10:54:16 AM
Maybe the price of bitcoin is still not good but I never thought that the price of  bitcoin will be perish because for me bitcoin will never end because there are many people who use bitcoin in all over the world.
December 11, 2018, 06:25:08 AM
I do not think so. The main functions and fundamental characteristics of the currency remain unchanged!

What's common between the rates and fundamental characteristics of a currency? Smiley
I mean the functions may remain the same even when the coins will be in a deep a$$
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
December 04, 2018, 05:09:21 PM
I do not think so. The main functions and fundamental characteristics of the currency remain unchanged!
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332
December 04, 2018, 04:49:07 PM
I don't think that bitcoin can die at this point. There's just too many people that already invested in it.
Just wait for the price to go back up again.
I agree, the bitcoin cannot die at this time. With so many users who believes in bitcoin it will not die rather it will survive. I can sense price of bitcoin could bounce back soonest.
Bitcoin will definitely bounce back but it's not going to be something that will happen soon, that is a mistake and all of those that are thinking like that are probably going to pay for it, do not be one of those people, make sure that you hold your coins with the thought of doing it for a very long time and that it is still likely that you're going to get some losses even now due to the volatility of the market.
December 02, 2018, 09:03:32 AM
No it's not dying, besides it is still the most valuable coin in the market. I think that the falling price of bitcoin many would took the chance to buy more bitcoin as they could for future investments. I don't see a sign that bitcoin is dying.

it's not dying off course but if it will drop all other altcoins will have a good benefit, and off course can immagine btc at 1500 dollars many investors will join too.
Always put on your head that bitcoin will not but the price may dropped to the bottom. One token can't easily to die especially if its have huge volume on market. Whatever will be the price of bitcoin many people will keep on investing on it.

I've seen the news that some countries and big companies continue big investments in it. So it seems btc will recover soon.
Let's wait a little more and check what will happen.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
December 01, 2018, 01:46:36 AM
No it's not dying, besides it is still the most valuable coin in the market. I think that the falling price of bitcoin many would took the chance to buy more bitcoin as they could for future investments. I don't see a sign that bitcoin is dying.

it's not dying off course but if it will drop all other altcoins will have a good benefit, and off course can immagine btc at 1500 dollars many investors will join too.
Always put on your head that bitcoin will not but the price may dropped to the bottom. One token can't easily to die especially if its have huge volume on market. Whatever will be the price of bitcoin many people will keep on investing on it.
November 30, 2018, 05:04:06 PM
I don't think that bitcoin can die at this point. There's just too many people that already invested in it.
There's still a lot of people who don't even know about BTC and crypto at all Cheesy

You're right as there are still 3rd world countries and many people there don't even know what computer is.
But those who're involved in the web know a lot about it and many of them trade. So it doesn't really change the point.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
November 30, 2018, 08:58:52 AM
There's still a lot of people who don't even know about BTC and crypto at all Cheesy
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
November 30, 2018, 07:44:20 AM
Sell ​​it if you think bitcoin will end. Don't listen too much to bad news because it affects your emotional condition, try to calm down and think long term, bitcoin still has hope and don't despair because of this decline.
well, dying or not, the fact is that there are still so many people who use bicoin, and altcoin, even on the other hand, there are still so many developments that occur to date even though the price continues to rise. well, I think, the decline in bitcoin prices is not something that needs to be addressed, until it is said to be dying
Everyone who invests in cryptocurrency has a different character. For those who start with a little incitement from others and he sees cryptocurrency can be a promising place for investment and can be used as an instant profit place, you can see everyone who has a cryptocurrency view will die or cryptocurrency is dying. However, for those who start investing calmly, I mean they do an in-depth research on cryptocurrency or bitcoin and they start spending money when he believes cryptocurrency is really promising then they will become a loyal hodler.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1171
November 30, 2018, 07:30:31 AM
Bitcoins is not dying as a lot of analyst has predicted it must be the start of the market to take a new turn. As it has happen in the previous years before. If it continues like this to 2019 ending then you can say bitcoin is dying.
If there are big investors again that will enter bitcoin, then maybe that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will have another turn for crypto world, once that a lot of big investors will enter, for sure it will change the value of bitcoin fast and it will turn uptrend again which is good for all of us here in forum and who are waiting for the bitcoin to rise again.
I'm sure that will definitely be there. well, we know that the development of bitcoin is indeed uncertain. so, I feel, in 2019, the price of bitcoin will recover again at a high price. well, so this can't be said to be dying

What kind of big investors you think about? Governments and corporations, are we not trying to run away from them in the first place? Real support and investors are ordinary people and companies that have their products, not imaginary financial corporation that earn money with manipulations and speculations. Just people who decide to use crypto and companies willing to move to crypto too, we can make a circle and that's an economy.
Crypto is being accepted every day in some new place, it's growing and there is no question about it will it continue to grow, just watch it and witness the miracles happen.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
November 29, 2018, 11:05:24 PM
Bitcoins is not dying as a lot of analyst has predicted it must be the start of the market to take a new turn. As it has happen in the previous years before. If it continues like this to 2019 ending then you can say bitcoin is dying.
If there are big investors again that will enter bitcoin, then maybe that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will have another turn for crypto world, once that a lot of big investors will enter, for sure it will change the value of bitcoin fast and it will turn uptrend again which is good for all of us here in forum and who are waiting for the bitcoin to rise again.
I'm sure that will definitely be there. well, we know that the development of bitcoin is indeed uncertain. so, I feel, in 2019, the price of bitcoin will recover again at a high price. well, so this can't be said to be dying
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
November 29, 2018, 10:22:14 PM
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
November 29, 2018, 09:41:12 PM
Bitcoin and the crypto currency market are really in difficult right now but it doesn't mean that it was dying because as long as many countries are supporting its existence that in fact it was already used as alternative currency for their direct spending then i don't see it was dying as Bitcoin main goal is to become a currency not as alternative investment.
Pages:
Jump to: