Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time? - page 2. (Read 34150 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Falling is always part of winning. So you don't have to panic so past maybe you should think it as a positive way. When the price fall there are some user will panic and will sell their coin in a lower price but for us this will be the chance to buy coins with low price and wait for our turn to win.
Activity: 216
Merit: 11
To begin with, you need to remember how much it cost 2 years ago ... Of course, it can not grow forever, the price needs to be corrected. In general, it's better to buy in long and forget about him
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
Not at all.It's a good news.If bitcoin is falling then in this time you should buy more and more bitcoin.Because if it is falling down surely after sometime it will increase. So don't panic. Have patience.
That is true that bitcoin is falling but i dont think people need to panic, because we all know that bitcoin can really pump very high in the future and bitcoin price can even pump $25k before this year is will end, so we dont need to panic we just need hold.
Wow, your prediction same the prediction of Thomas Lee, a famous people on the world.
He researched carefully through the Fundstrat Foundation, he got a prediction is the price of Bitcoin can be $25,000 in the last months of this year.
His research included the economy of cryptocurrency, the Bitcoin technology and the mining field of Bitcoin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
Nope i guess because bitcoin market price fall down is part of the bitcoin's nature.which is volatile. This is where it could not be avoided. No one could stop the bitcoin's market price fall down. Amd also it is hard to identify when will bitcoin stop falling in its market price and when will it will rise up. Anyway if you werr just new like me then we must do a researchnand conduct a study before making a hard decision that will probably lose you on some of your money invested to it. So i guess it would be better to hold while market is down for a moment. Then later we can expect what we are expecting and thatbis profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Not at all.It's a good news.If bitcoin is falling then in this time you should buy more and more bitcoin.Because if it is falling down surely after sometime it will increase. So don't panic. Have patience.
That is true that bitcoin is falling but i dont think people need to panic, because we all know that bitcoin can really pump very high in the future and bitcoin price can even pump $25k before this year is will end, so we dont need to panic we just need hold.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Take it easy don't feel pressure even you see that the rate falls, don't ever do panic selling or you will end up losing your chance to earn good profit it the right time. Bitcoin overcome a lot of fluctuations  over these years and you can see that it always come around fast after the drastic drop.
Activity: 364
It's really very sad who lost their hope from the Bitcoin and start to panic for sell. Being sad and feel panic is a natural things because they have not enough knowledge about bitcoin. They just hared the bitcoin profit and jump to invest on it they never try to know the behind seen of Bitcoin. Dropping down the price is also the natural manner not existing too many time because it’s a volatile market. So I have not seen the panic reason. Rather we should take the advantage by investing more amount because it’s the best time to invest. If you don’t interested to invest you should hold the coin, coz we don’t know what we want to get in future. 

Activity: 134
I think you do not need to panic if bitcoin prices go down. Just temporarily I'm sure the bitcoin price will go up again. if you look at the history of bitcoin that increases very fast from year to year. It will make you not to panic if investing bitcoin. prices go up or down it is an opportunity for you to earn profits. Buying at a falling price and saving it until a few months later I'm sure will get a promising advantage. The conclusion should never be afraid of the price of the coin is falling, Believe coin prices will rise again.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
There is no such thing as panic time when we talk about Bitcoin. there are certain reactions of the market and obviously what goes up has to fall down but it something unusual for Bitcoin, nothing new under the sun.
Activity: 210
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?

When price is dropping people get panic  and selling their investment because are afraid lost their capital but some  also are very happy so they can buy it in low price.
Activity: 173
No. Not yet, price dropping is not a big problem so its not the time to panic. Falling is normal in every business. Falling price was the good time to buy coins then you just need to wait for the right time to sell. It was too risky for now but if you have patience there will be a possible that you will earn a big reward.

Yes the bitcoin is falling but it's just a small factor so you don't need to panic because there are people want to manipulate the bitcoin, they want investor to get panic so they can buy bitcoin in very low price.
Activity: 77
No. Not yet, price dropping is not a big problem so its not the time to panic. Falling is normal in every business. Falling price was the good time to buy coins then you just need to wait for the right time to sell. It was too risky for now but if you have patience there will be a possible that you will earn a big reward.
Activity: 122
Merit: 12
Problems won't stop coming but bitcoin survives. There are many things in the past that hinders the growth of bitcoin but here we are now. The price decline that happened cannot stop bitcoin, it could recover, we just need some patience.
Activity: 144
You do not need to panic even though the price of Bitcoin fell drastically. Because your panic is only detrimental to yourself, let alone you panic when you desperate to sell it when the price of Bitcoin really down drastically. I am sure you will regret your actions. So should be more patient to wait for Bitcoin prices to go up again. I believe this is temporary and Bitcoin prices are now starting to rise again. So you just relax.
Activity: 378
We don't need to be panic when price if bitcoin down the best to do is hold what you have and buy more bitcoin because it's affordable. As you can see bitcoin is still up rising and I believe that it will more rising. We cannot predict what will happen so for now buy more bitcoin.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
When the price grows or remains stable, is easy to keep calm, but when the price falls sharply, we are seeing panic. Is the ability to earn for the whales. The more they will buy bitcoin the easier it will be to destabilize the market. You have to be always ready for it.
Activity: 210
It is indeed falling but that doesn't mean that you should sell and panic about the prior issue. Just hold your ground and hoard the Bitcoins you got, it is risking time you either go big or go home. At the end of the day though it is still up to you if you think that Bitcoin's value will continue to fall down so you need to sell it or think that Bitcoin's value will increase so you will wait for the price to go up patiently.
Activity: 56
A panic sale on bitcoin will come when it costs less than 1000. But this is still far away. Until all only buy).
Activity: 350
bitcoin price is falling but we don't need to panic it is normal that company is falling for some time but on the case of bitcoin we don't need to panic because we saw bitcoin in its lowest time and price but we still into it bitcoin help lots of people that makes bitcoin popular and know by million of people also by the investors so i am one of those people waiting for the bitcoin to gain again its high price and i am waiting to wait until it come. for now i can suggest that we hold on our tokens until the price is high again
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
On an annual basis, the bitcoin is six or seven times the value of last year, so there is no reason to panic. Of course, those who bought in December are now suffering. But - taking an example from history - I would say that there is no need to despair.
Pages:
Jump to: