Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time? - page 3. (Read 34150 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 251
No, there is no need to panic when the value of bitcoin falls. It is normal and even a great time and opportunity to buy and invest into one as it will gradually and surely rise back again, raising greater profit for investors.
Yes, it will be an opportunity for us to buy more bitcoin. There is no need to panic sell because if we did that we will regret it when the time it rises again. Better to have faith until it recovers and we should wait patiently to acquire huge profits again. Hoping that when I needed money I can sell my portion of bitcoin at the right price I buyed it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Let those panic sellers do what they want to do, and as a holder you will only watch them cause they are ones who will cry later when bear market ends  this is only a bull trap.
Even the value or the price of bitcoin is falling, we dont need to panic because bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency and it is normal that the value of a cryptocurrency can fall in the market, and i believe that when the price of bitcoin was dump, it will surely pump again we just need to hold it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
many people think that this is so, but I think it is normal to experience fluctuations in the price, but the panic does not have to succumb to the good it will not lead
Activity: 322
Even if the price of bitcoin crashes or decrease in a very large amount, do not do panic buying because it will only lessen the money that you invest. Just hold your bitcoin and be patient and wait for its price to increase again in order to gain a huge amout of profit.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351.

you need to change your friend and find better friends who give you better information. there are a lot of them. my favorite friend is bitcoinwisdom because it opens up faster than bitcoinaverage and tradingview although tradingview is much more sophisticated friend.

and according to my friends the panic time has been happening before you made this topic. this round of panics started on June 12 and it seems like they have stopped yesterday afternoon (UTC+4.5)

https://i.imgur.com/z1dTyk3.jpg

so am I mate, I dont worry about bitcoin price down, we will see, bitcoin will rise again.
Activity: 348
     It is not the time to panic if Bitcoin price is falling, if Bitcoin price is falling it is good time to buy Bitcoin and sell it when the price increases so that we will get profit and again when the price decrease we can buy .It will not take more time to increase the value so to my opinion there is no way to panic if the Bitcoin price falls take this as a positive sign and act positively think that after a fall there will be a rise.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I don't think so. Always remember that btc price will have a chance to comeback. Be patient and wait for the price to increase. Don't get drag in it. As long as you think you can't benefit from it then don't jump in or else you will regret it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I don't think we need to panic, becarit is already happen, every time bitcoin price will down and sometimes it's rise again, so all we have to do is to wait again until the price will rise again.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
I think you do not need to panic with the Bitcoin price down. Your panic will only hurt you. You are calm and eagerly waiting for the price of Bitcoin to rise again. I'm sure this is only temporary and the future will be fine. You have to hold Bitcoin that you have longer.

If you really know how bitcoin works and its history then there is no need to panic. Bitcoin price have an up and down cycle caused by many different factors like FUD, threat of ban and supply and demand. Panic selling will only lead to further losses of your investments so it better to remain calm and wait for the market recovery.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
Why panic? there is no reason to panic because of course bitcoin will increase again. If you panic then you will only become a loser because it sells at the current low price. Be calm and be patient because that is the key to success. No need to rush to sell the bitcoin you have because it is just a loss. So hold on a little longer until the bitcoin increases. I myself hold bitcoin and not for sale in the short term but rather it is an investment for the long term. I hope this will be a good investment for me.
Activity: 420
Those who don't believe enough in crypto will always panic every time anything drops significantly...we just need to have enough patience and wait.
Activity: 56
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?

no, dont panic mate. it is normal for currency. decreasing and increasing was effected from deman and supply.
Activity: 275
SOKOS.io
I would not prefer to panic sell when bitcoin is falling because it is a normal thing with any digital currency. Instead of selling just hold your bitcoin and wait until it rises up then sell if you want to. Selling at deep is the biggest mistake that you will ever done in cypto because it would not make you profitable instead you will lose your investment.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin falls .. I do not panic because it's normal and bitcoin is digital currency and if bitcoin values up or down it's a natural thing, and now the bitcoin price goes down you have to think broader because it's your chance to buy it when the price goes down, and believe me the bitcoin price will go up again and it is your chance to sell it for profit
the moment of panic has been missed I think, for now, we have to rebuild what we have. bitcoin prices are starting to improve for the day. we must monitor what will happen in this week, this could be the beginning of bitcoin increase for this year.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Bitcoin falls .. I do not panic because it's normal and bitcoin is digital currency and if bitcoin values up or down it's a natural thing, and now the bitcoin price goes down you have to think broader because it's your chance to buy it when the price goes down, and believe me the bitcoin price will go up again and it is your chance to sell it for profit
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

I'm not afraid of falling Bitcoin at low prices, I'm just scared of the money I invested in Bitcoin lost and got back the lousy luck, I think there are many people involved in Bitcoin with the aim of For the development and getting back the profits to be costly but now challenging to price recovery.
Haha, if you aren't afraid of Bitcoin's value decreases, why are you afraid of losing your investment? Both have the same meaning, I think you have forgotten the fear of Bitcoin value gradually, but you still can not deny the fear that capital invested in Bitcoin is losing every day. After a long time, this fear will become panic causing you to lose your temper, resulting in erroneous decisions. I advise you to face it instead of shirking, accept the truth and face the problem, there is always a solution for you.
Activity: 579
Merit: 10

I think that those who do not quite understand what is happening with bitcoin panic, and of course beginners, too, create panic, they can not understand that fluctuations in bitcoine prices are his natural behavior and this is a temporary phenomenon. I never give in to panic, even if today the price has fallen, then tomorrow it will necessarily rise.
I completely agree with you, because Bitcoin's behavior has always been volatile. And so that all users of the crypto currency will also be treated of this, there would not be such a decline in the market.
Activity: 560

I think that those who do not quite understand what is happening with bitcoin panic, and of course beginners, too, create panic, they can not understand that fluctuations in bitcoine prices are his natural behavior and this is a temporary phenomenon. I never give in to panic, even if today the price has fallen, then tomorrow it will necessarily rise.
Activity: 152

I think you do not need to panic with the Bitcoin price down. Your panic will only hurt you. You are calm and eagerly waiting for the price of Bitcoin to rise again. I'm sure this is only temporary and the future will be fine. You have to hold Bitcoin that you have longer.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12

I'm not afraid of falling Bitcoin at low prices, I'm just scared of the money I invested in Bitcoin lost and got back the lousy luck, I think there are many people involved in Bitcoin with the aim of For the development and getting back the profits to be costly but now challenging to price recovery.
Pages:
Jump to: