Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time? - page 29. (Read 34150 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 250
January 18, 2018, 10:04:16 AM
The easiest way to lose money is to panic and start selling your bitcoin. ITs interesting to read the OP who was worried about bitcoin price drop when it was $2800. If he/she held on they would be in a handsome position now. I think the same will be true in another 6 months, or 6 years. Take your pick.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
January 18, 2018, 09:52:20 AM
Panic time is actually not necessarily in bitcoin, but much pretty sure to the majority of altcoins I think that panic could only possible. Because the more bitcoin is falling the more risky to the altcoins. So if the the one has a bitcoin panic is not necessary in this period, it will always rise up after the fall because that is normal to bitcoin. It is part of the play in the crypto world.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
January 18, 2018, 09:39:05 AM
If the bitcoin price goes down as it now does not need to panic, control your emotions, be patient and wait for bitcoin prices to rise again as bitcoin prices will surely rise again.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
January 18, 2018, 09:17:08 AM
Do not ever panic when the bitcoin price drop, just prepare as much money as possible to buy soon, bitcoin has been tested in a difficult situation and always get away, the price will skyrocket, so do not ever sell when the price drop.
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
January 18, 2018, 09:07:15 AM
I still hold my bitcoins even though the price value was falling down.Being panic is not the solutions we always experienced that ,and all we have to do is being calm and wait for the increase again .Sooner or later bitcoin price will rise again and our profit will come back again.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 08:45:01 AM
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
Why would you? If you are a long time user and investor you know how to handle this kind of situation. Panicking is not the solution. You must be stay calm, be strong, and patiently waiting for the changes that will come. We all know the value is not stable' but sooner or later it will bring back the orig price and will be profitable again.
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
January 18, 2018, 08:34:52 AM
Well we should get used to it we all kbiw that the crypto market is too volatile as an investors I am going to hold it and will wait till it recovers so that i will earn good income.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 07:47:47 AM
Yeah I think it is. Its the panic time for those weak hands and new investors hoping for a one time big time investment. But for those who have researched well in this business it is normal.
Activity: 45
January 18, 2018, 07:46:11 AM
Of course not, it's not the time to be completely desperate, because the bitcoin still has the future ahead, it is just beginning to grow.
Activity: 386
January 18, 2018, 07:39:57 AM
I was able to transfer all my bitcoins into other cryptocurrencies for assurances news are saying that bitcoins may split and have a fork .The panic now is now ongoing so i dont sell my bitcoins just like others do just transfer to other altcoins.
For me,It's  a very common problem of bitcoin,There are times that the price of bitcoin fall but nothing to worry about the downfall.I don't need for panic selling instead i will kep my bitcoin believing that bitcoin will rise again until it hits to $20k.
There is nothing which panic selling can do for you in a way that it can remove all your worries and can help you make more money. The only thing which panic selling can do for you is that it will result in more chaos and you will only suffer.

At the time when the market value is falling down, it is better to remain in your senses and do not make such kind of foolish decisions which can result in loss of money.

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 17, 2018, 07:38:12 AM
Never panic if bitcoin price fall. Such thing already happen in the past and look, how much the price of bitcoin now. People will just keep realizing the potentials of coin and will try to invest on it as well. It might be going down again for much but sooner or later it will rise again.
well and agree with mate saying that never will be the panic time while working with BTC because every time is the happiness time for traders weather price is falling or increasing.
During falling trader are busy in buying more and more coins while during increasing price traders are busy in selling BTC. So you should always be patience when price is falling because its the main property of crypto that price will be volatile always and up and down is the part of volatility.
Activity: 12
January 17, 2018, 07:35:17 AM
I don't think this is panic or news. It was clear that the day would come and he would start to fall.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 07:31:29 AM
Never panic if bitcoin price fall. Such thing already happen in the past and look, how much the price of bitcoin now. People will just keep realizing the potentials of coin and will try to invest on it as well. It might be going down again for much but sooner or later it will rise again.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 06:38:46 AM
You should never immediately downgrade if bitcoin falls or any other cryptocurrency, so thats how cryptocurrency market is arranged, any cryptocurrency as well as bitcoin will always have problems with course, it will grow and fall if course falls too fast then it doesn`t need immediately run and sell all your bitcoins, because after some time bitcoin will recover to the previous price or even more, you need to think about all this a few times, don`t need to step on pitchfork.
Activity: 554
January 17, 2018, 06:34:24 AM
Don't be panic about the price of bitcoin right now just because of it normal fluctuation and as my friend it is same like last year same month that bitcoin falling down so that it is the time to buy and hold no to be panic just like me holding and buying bitcoin because soon i know thay bitcoin was rising higher like before.
Activity: 115
Merit: 11
January 17, 2018, 06:17:15 AM
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?

Don't panic but instead we need to keep calm so that we can think of the good strategy.
We all know there are some dips currently but don't be discourage but instead take this as opportunity to invest additional.
Dips will not last for a long time, let's just wait until the price will rise up again.
Bitcoin is too big to lose so we need invest now and hold.
Activity: 71
January 17, 2018, 06:08:17 AM
It doesn't seem to be, bitcoin not fall and just being a bit knock on value. I believe bitcoin can be more valuable than last year.
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
January 17, 2018, 05:49:28 AM
Those who don't have a plan should panic. Having an enter/exit plan is always a must even for small fundees.
Activity: 216
January 17, 2018, 05:46:05 AM

as for me im holding my bitcoin as firm as i can.
i trust bitcoin and seen it ups and down.
no room for me on panic selling.bitcoin will surely survive this.preety sure with flying colors again.goodluck to all holders!
Activity: 751
Merit: 253
January 17, 2018, 05:05:07 AM
A lot of people think that dumps are just unhealthy things for bitcoin. Do not worry guys, the price will suddenly recover in a few days from now. So the best thing that you can do is just relax, it will be over at some point.

They must be new in the crypto, dump is normal because it's just a price correction and actually that is good to see a healthy market.
It will only affect those who are investing and didn't understand the entire system, if they want easy money then bitcoin is not the answer as you
need to be strong enough to hold and wait for the better price.
I don’t really see why we should panic during a fall… no matter what, we should try to get over this. Even if the price rate of Bitcoin falls, there’s still ways you can recover your losses, like through trading or other similar investments. So there is no reason to panic at all.
As well market has done many times over the past few years, most criptocurrency will probably recover next month. It is more likely that the coins most closely tied to South Korea and Japan, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero, Zcash, Dash and Qtum, to re-establish first
Pages:
Jump to: