Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time? - page 31. (Read 34150 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 20
January 16, 2018, 11:40:58 AM
I see in one of the local exchanges in my country, so the price decreases not only in bitcoin alone, but also experienced by most other altcoins so moving bitcoin into altcoin is not a pretty good option it will only push the bitcoin price even lower, think before you make a decision, remember the laws of demand and supply.
Everything constantly changes and so is the bitcoin. We always hear  that bitcoin is volatile and that is the reason for its rise and fall. This scenario of the up and down of bitcoin happens always and we always find bitcoin rise to its normal rate. It is okay to feel alarm when bitcoin dumps however, There is no need to panic at all and do all stuff like sell your coin. Bitcoin is a strong digital currency now all over the world.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
January 16, 2018, 11:38:27 AM
As bitcoin and other crypto currencies is going down and bleeding, some are also spreading FUD that even made other weaklings to push the sell button even it means a losing move. Let them spread FUD and let bitcoin go down more because all i gonna do is HODL no matter what happens and i am going to buy some alternate coins with great potential.
got it right mate,sometimes this situation has being abused by those bully user to push the weak holders to sell all their token so those bullish capitalist will buy and gather the coins for long term set up.we must not panicked when rhe price drops because for sure they will rise again ang recover from the losses.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
January 16, 2018, 11:32:43 AM
if you will be selling your bitcoin because you were in panic the result is that , you may loss because you acquire your bitcoin with good price and then you will sell because you are in panic to sell , and the one impact is that bitcoin price may continue to drop its price because not only you will sell , lets say others will do also so there is huge impact in the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
January 16, 2018, 11:13:12 AM
why need to be panic if there's an option to hold or buy at the dip? if you get panic,you might miss the profit bitcoin will give you when it rise again..Just a simple advise,dont put all your money into it so whatever happens,you will not cry at the end.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 10:59:07 AM
I see in one of the local exchanges in my country, so the price decreases not only in bitcoin alone, but also experienced by most other altcoins so moving bitcoin into altcoin is not a pretty good option it will only push the bitcoin price even lower, think before you make a decision, remember the laws of demand and supply.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
January 16, 2018, 10:28:54 AM
In my opinion, Some of the users of the bitcoin is starting to panic because the value of the bitcoin is dropped to 17.48% vs. on the price of the bitcoin on the past day. Not only the bitcoin is falling but also the bitcoin cash drop 21.91% vs. previous day. The Ethreum even drop by a few percentages vs. past day  I Believe the drop of the value of the BTC, BTC Cash, ETC is temporary. To the people right there. This the best time to invest in Bitcoin and the others altcoin. Don't panic just set back and believe that the virtual currency will raise again and again.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
January 16, 2018, 10:19:45 AM
Today the bitcoin drops back to $ 11,800, and it's a record low for the last 60 days, I'm hoping prices will skyrocket and I will not panic to sell now because I'm sure that next month the price can go over $ 20,000.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
January 16, 2018, 08:57:30 AM
As bitcoin and other crypto currencies is going down and bleeding, some are also spreading FUD that even made other weaklings to push the sell button even it means a losing move. Let them spread FUD and let bitcoin go down more because all i gonna do is HODL no matter what happens and i am going to buy some alternate coins with great potential.

You're right, aside from spreading FUD,  there are some news coming from South Korea and now China which escalated its crackdown on cryptocurrency exchanges operating inside its territory. The crackdown on crypto exchanges is no longer new. It's already happened many times in the past sending bitcoin price down temporarily. Bitcoin always find ways to recover and later goes on price surges so there's no reason to panic about this price drop and just have the patience in hodling your bitcoin until it recovers.
Activity: 182
January 16, 2018, 08:51:03 AM
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
I think everybody is freaking out about the bitcoin price when it comes to buying it after Christmas yesterday, everyone who bought it at that time will be panicked at the current price, be patient I think the increase is sure to happen again.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
January 16, 2018, 08:33:02 AM
This is the right time to buy bitcoin now that the price is down in other to make profit when the price will rise, most newbies in bitcoin are now selling they bitcoin at a give away price this is the time when most investors will start panic selling or cutting loses, I will advice any one not to sell they bitcoin because in a short while the price will rise again if you are following bitcoin movement you will know that monday- Tuesday are always bad market days for bitcoin. But Friday Saturday Sunday are the best days for bitcoin.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
January 16, 2018, 08:32:05 AM
Price will not increase all the time, it is impossible. There must always be a correction. People will sell bitcoins instead of holding them. The price will start to grow again because it will become attractive. Sales because the price falls is a very bad idea.
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
January 16, 2018, 08:24:52 AM
Activity: 420
January 16, 2018, 08:13:00 AM
I think no, it's not the time to panic, bitcoin will still gain its advantage, this is just my scepter opinion, so I think so.
Activity: 405
January 16, 2018, 08:03:38 AM
In my opinion we don't get panic if the bitcoin is falling. But we know that on the next day the price is rise again, so its a good news also for those wants to plan invest in bitcoin, because this can be that time and opportunity to buy bitcoin. Its an ordinary that it will happen to bitcoin that the price is falling. Most of us were panic if we know that the price of bitcoin is falling, but we need to patience to wait for the price will increase.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 03:22:30 AM
It's funny... this is a thread started in june, and now people ask the same question... :-)
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
January 16, 2018, 03:16:39 AM
Bitcoin may fall... but it will rise again... that's what I believe...we have to have our own action, checking, studying and updating about it, when to trade and why.. if we panic we will only get confuse, just as we always thought bitcoin investing, saving and trading is always risky.. and whatever the situation is, we are still the one responsible to our decision, if we get influence by others or if we remain.. depending on your conviction to it..there will be changes in price we should expect it, but our action to it matters a lot.
We don't have to panic because the price dropping of Bitcoin is normal. Yes, its price dropped but eventually it will increase. You just have to wait and be patient.
PIR
Activity: 322
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
January 16, 2018, 02:46:45 AM
Bitcoin may fall... but it will rise again... that's what I believe...we have to have our own action, checking, studying and updating about it, when to trade and why.. if we panic we will only get confuse, just as we always thought bitcoin investing, saving and trading is always risky.. and whatever the situation is, we are still the one responsible to our decision, if we get influence by others or if we remain.. depending on your conviction to it..there will be changes in price we should expect it, but our action to it matters a lot.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
January 16, 2018, 02:42:10 AM
if you have put big money in bitcoin its normal to panic. They say dont put your egg in one basket. So when something happens to one of your investment, you still have back ups. Just monitor the rates closely, so you can pull out your investment before it vanish
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
January 16, 2018, 02:36:40 AM
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
  I recently with bitcoin, but I can say one thing, I never listen to anyone. Let others panic, I keep my bitcoin and do not worry about the consequences. I know that bitcoin will rise more than once in price.
it would be better, do not listen to the issues and speculation from others people, because it might just mislead you and make you panic, when chaotic market situation happen like today, better stay calm do not follow the panic that happened, to choose between holding, buy again, or sell better use your own calculations, and do not hesitate to ask the expert trader for reference only, that what i do when bitcoin falling
Activity: 246
January 16, 2018, 01:48:35 AM

I will stick to bitcoin and not sell it when the market again goes down, because I believe that the price will rise again, it's just a matter of time, my advice do not panic if you see the market again down
Pages:
Jump to: