Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time? - page 47. (Read 34150 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 14
November 21, 2017, 07:33:00 AM
Ups and down is normal in life it suits for bitcoin also falling of bitcoin is only correction if you panic and sell bitcoin it wont going to help. Bitcoin is going to bounce back so don't panic and hold it in few months the all time high of bitcoin will be achieved it is true. The prediction of bitcoin is the rate will be very high only so that you will get best return from it. It is not a panic time it is holding your bitcoin time.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
November 21, 2017, 07:26:32 AM
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?

I think it is normal that bitcoin is falling sometimes cause it gave the opportunity to others to buy their own bitcoin .. Don't be panic if it is falling cause it is normal .don't you think banks , markets ,malls and others also falling because of bankrupt but they can manage it .so why we panic?
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
November 20, 2017, 03:48:16 PM
For me i don't worry even if it fall, no need for panic selling because its been proven before, price will drop then it will rise again higher than the peak last time. That's the cycle of Bitcoin nothing to worry about that. I will only worry if the price goes to 100$ usd in one night and never come back up again.
Actually, do not ever panic if the price of bitcoin ws falling down because there are time it will rise again and it will result to a high income. In addition to that, I suggest do not ever do panic selling because it may result to low income and just hold it and wait for the right time to sell your bitcoin.
No bitcoin's price is increasing day by day.It is a good news for all the users as prices are very high.Investing in bitcoin gives us huge returns and in today's date its price is very high.Bitcoin is the easiest way to earn money.Signature campaigns give us good returns per week.Value of bitcoin is very volatile.Sometimes it falls and sometimes it touches new heights.If the price of bitcoin falls,we should not panic at all as value also increases day by day.
Activity: 630
Merit: 265
November 20, 2017, 11:44:59 AM
For me i don't worry even if it fall, no need for panic selling because its been proven before, price will drop then it will rise again higher than the peak last time. That's the cycle of Bitcoin nothing to worry about that. I will only worry if the price goes to 100$ usd in one night and never come back up again.
Actually, do not ever panic if the price of bitcoin ws falling down because there are time it will rise again and it will result to a high income. In addition to that, I suggest do not ever do panic selling because it may result to low income and just hold it and wait for the right time to sell your bitcoin.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 11:35:36 AM
Personally, I'd choose buying and selling. Allow mining be the business of minng companies with huge stations. For us person traders, let's rather concentrate on trading. It would be more profitable there than if you try to my own having a small spending budget. Anyhow, it's really a suggestion. After your day, it is your option which will dominate.i
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 18, 2017, 10:15:44 PM
When Bitcoin falls don't sell your bitcoins just wait when the time comes that it will.go high again higher than the latest price just wait and you will see because sometimes the price if Bitcoin goes down and up

I think that is what is really recommended to do. As much as possible one should avoid being a panic seller if there is a price fall of bitcoins because if you observe the flow of its price it was fluctuating everyday. I think this is where traders comes in taking advantage of this situations because some of us just panic when there is a constant decrease in just a few days.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
November 18, 2017, 08:35:16 PM
When Bitcoin falls don't sell your bitcoins just wait when the time comes that it will.go high again higher than the latest price just wait and you will see because sometimes the price if Bitcoin goes down and up
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
November 18, 2017, 07:28:33 AM
If bitcoin falls, you will want to purchase cash at a cheap price so that you can then have more make money from the price improve. Newbies mistakenly panic and shed the chance to earn selling their coins.
For sure this is the other plus point of the bitcoin that we can use the bitcoin as the other way and the if the bitcoin price is the low it is the best chance for you to buy the bitcoin and then sell at the low price I am very sure the bitcoin is getting more famous day by day and the earning of the bitcoin will be very fast as the value of the bitcoin will give you the best value of the bitcoin and the chance is needed to be grabbed.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 11:08:20 AM
Dont ever panic because you can trust bitcoin, many investors are ready for any consiquences. Bitcoin price is getting higher and higher base on the chart price of this currency. Choose wisely if you want to pull out or not, it depends on each owner
No its the time of trading because whenever the rate of bitcoin is falling then trader start buying more and more bitcoin and hold them for future so when the rate is start increasing from the present rate then trader start selling bitcoin and this is the best way of earning more and more money.
Activity: 195
Merit: 103
November 16, 2017, 11:00:33 AM
Dont ever panic because you can trust bitcoin, many investors are ready for any consiquences. Bitcoin price is getting higher and higher base on the chart price of this currency. Choose wisely if you want to pull out or not, it depends on each owner
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
November 16, 2017, 10:56:12 AM
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?

I don't think of it as much of a threat, if bitcoins price fall down from the point where I initially bought it or even lower then it would just give me another opportunity to buy more coins to hold. i believe in bitcoin and i'm willing to wait years for my investments to multiply and earn.
Activity: 35
November 16, 2017, 10:15:52 AM
i dont think that bitcoin is falling because there still many people are still beliving and patronizing bitcoin
Activity: 56
November 16, 2017, 09:50:30 AM
Now was same situation, again bitcoin fell from $ 7500 till $ 6000, and after a couple of days he recovered back to $ 7500. So it is not always necessary to panic a lot, now bitcoin goal is even bigger, and if there are any recessions, bitcoin course will be restored anyway. Even forks cant do anything about it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
November 16, 2017, 09:36:58 AM
Bitcoin fell just a few days because the price is now starting to rise again to know other coins  Wink
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
November 16, 2017, 09:34:46 AM

Bitcoin is Falling and we shouldn't panic. Life is like a wheel there are times that you are experiencing a peaceful life and there are also time that you feel so down. Like in BTC there is no stable word in terms of its value. Like what we've been experiencedlast time, the value of bitcoin goes down but after a weeks it rises again and it is higher that its original value. Don't feel that you may loss your investment as long as you have courage go for it.
Activity: 210
November 16, 2017, 09:34:02 AM
of course not
we see growth
Activity: 31
November 16, 2017, 09:33:16 AM
You don't have to panic, the first thing you should do is to hold your bitcoins and save it until the rate of it rises. As you can see the value of bitcoin is very inconsistent so you cannot say when would it fall or when would it soar, because bitcoin is decentralized.
Activity: 337
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
November 16, 2017, 09:24:22 AM
I don't think it is panic time yet because i think that it will reach 10k and then slowly go down in value but i don't think that bitcoin will go back to like 100 dollars i think it will stay around 5k and maybe even rise higher if bitcoin will become popular.
If we look at the current market price of bitcoin, then we’ll get to know this thing that bitcoin is at its peak value and that its market price is not falling at all. Even if there comes a time when the, market price of bitcoin falls down, there is no point of getting panic. This will only result in huge amount of loss. So you actually need to cash those moments by buying more number of bitcoins.
Now prices have fallen down from the 7.6 k to 6.5k and there is no need to be panic because btc has ability to click back and as we all know that in past btc has boomed from 3k to 7.5k and this time will be gone soon and now is the buying time don’t think to sell coin at this time this will surely give you loss hold your coins for some days and this time pump will take prices above 8k so buy at this moment to achieve more.

This is the right time to buy, but you can wait maybe the other day the price will also decrease as less than the price today. Then keep holding, or invest to grow you'r money .
Merit: 24
November 16, 2017, 08:31:46 AM
If you are a smart trader,don't panic and accompony to artificially created circumstances,because in this sphere it is impossible to increase the price without any failure.we all know bitcoin values and essence.This idea is influenced by these frightened people,because they are panic sellers.remember,when bitcoin price goes down investors are happy,because they have  a new opportunity to earn a lot of money.but olso we must be more realistic.today,there are  problems about transaction fees and unconfirmed transactions,Could this be the reason for the price reduction? we must do analyses, there is no need to be stressed,just be patient and smart in analytical issues.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
November 16, 2017, 07:19:42 AM
I don't think it is panic time yet because i think that it will reach 10k and then slowly go down in value but i don't think that bitcoin will go back to like 100 dollars i think it will stay around 5k and maybe even rise higher if bitcoin will become popular.
If we look at the current market price of bitcoin, then we’ll get to know this thing that bitcoin is at its peak value and that its market price is not falling at all. Even if there comes a time when the, market price of bitcoin falls down, there is no point of getting panic. This will only result in huge amount of loss. So you actually need to cash those moments by buying more number of bitcoins.
Now prices have fallen down from the 7.6 k to 6.5k and there is no need to be panic because btc has ability to click back and as we all know that in past btc has boomed from 3k to 7.5k and this time will be gone soon and now is the buying time don’t think to sell coin at this time this will surely give you loss hold your coins for some days and this time pump will take prices above 8k so buy at this moment to achieve more.
Pages:
Jump to: