Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time? - page 43. (Read 34150 times)

Activity: 423
Merit: 250
December 04, 2017, 06:14:29 AM

It's already expected that anyone would feel the pressure and panic, but this is the industry's concept. It continues to deflate and inflate, so calm down and simply analyze through the industry's flow.
This time is really depressing for those who were expecting more before time rise is the obvious thing but it takes time and holding too much above the desired value always lead to wait more and no need to worry about this time special advise to the newbies that don’t take serious to the falls these falls often cause the price of bitcoin to cross all the previous record values and this has done in the last two to three days.
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
December 02, 2017, 09:23:52 AM
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
We all believe that the bitcoin is full of potential so; what is the reason why we will panic? there is no reason for us to panic if the price of the bitcoin goes down because I am sure that the bitcoin can surpass all of the challenges.
Yep! There is no doubt in this fact that only newcomers in bitcoin community fall prey to panic selling otherwise all older bitcoiners see dumps as an opportunity of buying bitcoin more and more at low prices. Bitcoin is not going to let you ever down no matter it is increasing in value or decreasing. Start treating dumps as golden chances for securing your better future by purchasing bitcoin at low rates.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 07:20:28 PM
It is not panic, i am pretty sure beacuse currently the price is again the same as before your"panic". Just two exchanges have closed their cielnts' accounts so few people could be scared. But the majority start to buy btc in the same time. So the boom last.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
November 30, 2017, 07:08:10 PM
We all know that the price of bitcoin is flactuating and thats normal with us also in the market.We dont need to be panic ,It may recover sooner or later and its  a good thing because we can buy it on a cheaper price.As a trader we need to be patient im every situation if the price goes up or down.
Of course when the price goes down it will eventually rise, patience is the key for success here and no matter what you do, it's very important
to set your target so you will be able to execute it at the right time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
November 30, 2017, 06:35:39 PM
We all know that the price of bitcoin is flactuating and thats normal with us also in the market.We dont need to be panic ,It may recover sooner or later and its  a good thing because we can buy it on a cheaper price.As a trader we need to be patient im every situation if the price goes up or down.
November 30, 2017, 06:31:27 PM
It is never time to panic. Much less plan ahead to panic.  Cheesy
Your best financial decisions are not made while fearful. Let the other guy panic and you will have an edge in the market.

You read my mind. This is how we miss the big window of opportunity...

When people talk of bitcoin price falling we need to be talking of buying the bitcoins from the weak hands and not think of panicking
I don't think we need to panic. The price rise and fall, that's normal, isn't it? It doesn't mean that if the price fell today. When it banned Bitcoin exchanges and ICOs in china there was a downfall in the prices of all crypto currencies. I do not know the exact reason behind its behavior, we dont need to panic. I think bitcoin price is steady to 8000$
Activity: 265
November 30, 2017, 06:26:22 PM
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?

Why do we need to panic? There is no good thing panic van results in. Just be optimistic and think that those falling part that are happening is just an opportunity to buy bitcoins in much cheaper price that it was. Because after a week the bitcoins price will rise again or maybe set again another record high in the market. We can never know what will happen but if we think positive as always we will not pabic and will not cut off our lose in this business. The key is for us to be patiently hold our coins and have a lot of trust that they will come back again with another record.breaking value before the year ends.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
November 30, 2017, 06:15:12 PM
I think you do not need to panic if the price of bircoin goes down. it's only temporary I'm sure the bitcoin price will rise again. if you look at the history of bitcoin that increases very fast from year to year. it will make you will not panic if investing bitcoin. prices go up or down it is an opportunity for you to earn profits. with an easy way of buying at a cheap price and selling it when the bitcoin price is expensive
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 05:46:35 PM
As a Bitcoin trader who has known Bitcoin for so long, we certainly understand very well that the rise and fall of the Bitcoin price movement because of the fundamental factors of media coverage in the media is not surprising. Usually, in the event of a price reduction, conditions will not last long or are temporary.as time goes by, when good news comes about Bitcoin, prices will usually tend to rise again. Plus, Bitcoin is a virtual currency that is traded globally, not just in China alone.this may make the price of Bitcoin in China fall and cause a domino effect to other exchanges, but we need to remember that the status of demand for Bitcoin from the world community remains high. Therefore, we should not quickly panic.the odds we can take from Bitcoin's declining price to make a profit are, by buying Bitcoin at a low price for resale when prices soar.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
November 30, 2017, 05:43:42 PM
there should be no place for panic and emotions in this business...just a cold calculation is needed, then you can feel confident and do the work on the mistakes, if it is necessary

Well that's true and these panic sellers cause bitcoin to dip further to less demand and more supply and make the situation worse so we need to make sure we don't end up being one of those panic sellers and just hold on to bitcoin like we did in the past .
Activity: 340
Merit: 122
November 30, 2017, 05:29:35 PM
there should be no place for panic and emotions in this business...just a cold calculation is needed, then you can feel confident and do the work on the mistakes, if it is necessary

We dont have to be panic when bitcoin prices down, because experience taught us that bitcoin prices will be rise up as soon as possible, and if bitcoin prices down i will transferring my bitcoin to altcoin, because at that time altcoin prices is down too, there's a good time tobuy it and sell it when the prices is rises
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 04:47:07 PM

It's already expected that anyone would feel the pressure and panic, but this is the industry's concept. It continues to deflate and inflate, so calm down and simply analyze through the industry's flow.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
November 30, 2017, 03:44:21 PM

We all believe that the bitcoin is full of potential so; what is the reason why we will panic? there is no reason for us to panic if the price of the bitcoin goes down because I am sure that the bitcoin can surpass all of the challenges.
Right. There is no way to panic because even bitcoin price dumps, it is easily recover and pumps more, you just have to wait. Being panic can loss your profit in the first place where you make it regret when the price increases that can give huge profit. Every dumps is a challenge to every investors and it is part of digital currencies because of its volatility.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
November 30, 2017, 03:08:01 PM

Definitely not.Bitcoin's value is volatile.It rises and falls day to day.Today it is very high.Another minute it can fall too.We cannot predict what will happen in the future.We can just hope that it remains stable or it may increase.We just need to have patience and faith in bitcoin to earn money.Investing in bitcoin is a profitable deed as the profit margin is very high.When bitcoin falls,it recovers in a very small period of time and rises much higher than before.If you have bitcoins,you can hold them too for future.If you observe that price is falling very much,you can sell them too to avoid loss.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
November 30, 2017, 11:09:18 AM
The fall is just natural. Because people sell their hold bitcoins. So the price drops. But it will increase again so you should not be worried. You can even earn here because you can buy cheap bitcoins. And you can sell it when price rises. Here's what you need to do in these situations to be smart because that's the only key to success in bitcoins.
November 30, 2017, 10:52:56 AM
Its just natural phenomenon that will occurred in this digital currencies thing. When you're hesitating about this bitcoin prices back then when you create this topic, look at bitcoin prices right now. what i get from this kind of phenomenon is bitcoin trend is still goes up. when that happen, just stay HODL or you can get some bitcoin too, to increase your profit in this coin investment. #CMIIW
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
November 30, 2017, 09:49:06 AM

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
November 30, 2017, 09:46:15 AM

I wonder why a lot of people panic when bitcoin price drops, it is normal because bitcoin price is volatile and it all depends on market demand. Bitcoin price dropped a lot in the recent year and yet it recovered fast and even exceeded it's past value. It is best to buy bitcoin when it's price is dropping.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
November 30, 2017, 09:33:13 AM

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 30, 2017, 08:53:08 AM
Bitcoin past the $10k milestone today. Nothing can ever stop Bitcoin.

I am pretty sure you haven’t missed the huge pull back at 8500$. Nevertheless, I am pretty sure you have missed the opportunity to buy some more and profit from it. Nevermind, that was not the only train. More will pass by and watch out.

If you're panicking with btc dumps and corrections, then you're probably new to bitcoin. Many people even welcome such corrections like as today so they can maximize the opportunity to buy more btcs.
Pages:
Jump to: