Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time? - page 45. (Read 34150 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
November 25, 2017, 08:56:03 AM
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
always remember that bitcoin is bitcoin and we must always have faith on him.so theres no need to panic when the price drops because for the long time bitcoin is tried and tested that everytime he drops down he recovered more than the original price so better be aware of this for us not to feel the fright of lossing
We should remember that bitcoin is not that coin that if there is a dump then it will continue because the price of bitcoin might dump but it will recover soon because that is the pattern of bitcoin based on its history of the price for the past few years. Right now, the bitcoin has already achieved a huge demand in the market that will take care any possible dump in the market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
November 25, 2017, 07:16:39 AM
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?

No do not you ever do panic because it will just ruined all of your mind set and then it will justvled into a bad decisions and even a panic selling if youu are really that mad. Everytime bitcoins falls just be happe became it just means that we can now buy a bunch of cheaper bitcoins for the next pump we are going to gained again money easily. That what people do they buy bitcoins whenever the price falls and then after a month the bitcoins will rise again and their money will also grow so dont be sad and panic just be happe and thankful.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
November 25, 2017, 06:39:35 AM

always remember that bitcoin is bitcoin and we must always have faith on him.so theres no need to panic when the price drops because for the long time bitcoin is tried and tested that everytime he drops down he recovered more than the original price so better be aware of this for us not to feel the fright of lossing
Activity: 373
November 25, 2017, 06:20:33 AM
If you feel bitcoin fall you should not panic and stay patient. because your chances of earning a profit must be there. So if that happens you just need to be patient a bit longer and hold your bitcoin. Do not rush to sell it. If the bitcoin falls you can buy it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
November 25, 2017, 05:51:08 AM
Not because many of them need money btc.mata btc money getting higher in the market. btc you have .. probably best saved well, because btc down never long, it will even increase later. we do not know the price rise / fall of btc prices suddenly but that's all you can see the price changes on the price of fiat currency table. Lots of info you can get from btc, so do not panic. Start multiplying your bitcoin. It takes your patience to explore the btc development process in the future.
Activity: 390
Merit: 157
November 24, 2017, 08:43:52 AM

It's better to hold your coins if bitcoin is decreasing , because bitcoin is decentralized coin so it may increase or even decrease , don't panic by the way , and I suggest that if bitcoin is low try another coin there is a coin called the altcoin or alternative coins. 

But now a days bitcoin have been unstoppable , the price of bitcoin is almost 7893.91$ , but here in the philippines almost 400,000 pesos.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
November 24, 2017, 07:30:30 AM

what about now that bitcoin is having huge amount are we going to panic too?thats the problem about the user whos no nothing about this community,always afraid when their coins price going down they dont trust the coins on their hand .you will not grow in this world if you cant even give a faith to you coins
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 24, 2017, 07:13:10 AM
The price of Bitcoin always was fallen or risen, so you have to stay calm and not let the tricky situation treat you . Train yourself staying strong before these kind of situations.
That's right, Bitcoin will be raised and will sometimes decrease. Actually we do not really panic when bitcoin drops. And all we need to be calm and do not panic because when bitcoin drops it means it will increase and it can be higher than we expect. And no one will lose us when it bitcoin comes down. We just need to panic when ban on bitcoin around the world.
If the price of bitcoin is falling down then just go and buy a lot of it because that means that it is on sale and if you are a wise buyer then you will buy on sale to save some money. Falling prices of bitcoin are just temporary and it is better to just stick with good investment strategy and do not ever do panic selling because you will just regret it at the end of the day.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 24, 2017, 06:45:21 AM
Bitcoin is falling UP? )
It is periodic correction of it value - but it will grow more than 10k+, imho
Activity: 210
November 24, 2017, 06:43:40 AM
The price of Bitcoin always was fallen or risen, so you have to stay calm and not let the tricky situation treat you . Train yourself staying strong before these kind of situations.
That's right, Bitcoin will be raised and will sometimes decrease. Actually we do not really panic when bitcoin drops. And all we need to be calm and do not panic because when bitcoin drops it means it will increase and it can be higher than we expect. And no one will lose us when it bitcoin comes down. We just need to panic when ban on bitcoin around the world.
Activity: 8
November 24, 2017, 06:43:28 AM
When bitcoin is falling this is not a panic time. Only people who are afraid will sell their coins, but most of the investors will still keep it even when bitcoin drops to 2k.

If you panic you will be thinking of selling them so this is not good.
Activity: 28
November 24, 2017, 06:39:26 AM
No it is not panic time because even if it falls bitcoin will go up again that is what i like about bitcoin once it fell from 7.2k to 5k in a couple hours and the next day it was at 7.5k it has even grown more then it was before.
Activity: 25
November 24, 2017, 06:29:24 AM

Best thing is that we can make money by down in the price of the Bitcoin but still most of the people don't understand about it and sold their Bitcoin due to panic of down in the price , that is really a stupid thing for them .
Here if you have panic of down in the price then I will recommend everyone just do nothing with your Bitcoin .
But still if you want make profit then buy some Bitcoin and then hold it at the exchange because after the sudden increase in the price of the Bitcoin , the price of the altcoins get down and then buy some altcoins with your hooded Bitcoin amount .
This is really a simple trick to make money with fluctuations of the prices  .
So instead to get panic you should make profit.
No. Dont panic when the botcoin prices dumped because it will actually rises up again and it was called pump and being a panic seller is not good because youre losing youre own money.
Yes it is correct.
You don't need to be worry because bitcoin is falling.
Its just only a challenge on how strong you can hold your BTC.
We all know that bitcoin has a significance that when it fall down, surely when it regain its value it will be mich higher than before.
I agree with you you do not need to worry because if you worry you will panic sell and that is totally not recommended because you can lose a lot after bitcoin goes up again if it falls you should be happy because you can buy some more.
That is true my friend once panic sold and after 2 days he could have gotten 2000 dollar profit on each bitcoin he had sold but he lost 500 dollars and that is why i would never recommend to panic sell it is always a bad thing.
Wow i feel bad for him but i would suggest the same thing to everyone just wait till bitcoin goes up again because if something goes down it will go up later we do not know when but it will go up and specially with bitcoin it can go a lot up.
Activity: 26
November 24, 2017, 05:43:00 AM

Best thing is that we can make money by down in the price of the Bitcoin but still most of the people don't understand about it and sold their Bitcoin due to panic of down in the price , that is really a stupid thing for them .
Here if you have panic of down in the price then I will recommend everyone just do nothing with your Bitcoin .
But still if you want make profit then buy some Bitcoin and then hold it at the exchange because after the sudden increase in the price of the Bitcoin , the price of the altcoins get down and then buy some altcoins with your hooded Bitcoin amount .
No. Dont panic when the botcoin prices dumped because it will actually rises up again and it was called pump and being a panic seller is not good because youre losing youre own money.
Yes it is correct.
We all know that bitcoin has a significance that when it fall down, surely when it regain its value it will be mich higher than before.
I agree with you you do not need to worry because if you worry you will panic sell and that is totally not recommended because you can lose a lot after bitcoin goes up again if it falls you should be happy because you can buy some more.
That is true my friend once panic sold and after 2 days he could have gotten 2000 dollar profit on each bitcoin he had sold but he lost 500 dollars and that is why i would never recommend to panic sell it is always a bad thing.
Activity: 25
November 24, 2017, 05:22:01 AM

Yes it is correct.
Activity: 593
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
November 24, 2017, 04:52:59 AM

Actually the bitcoin is falling but I'm not worried about this, every time it rips then it goes back.
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
November 24, 2017, 04:46:48 AM

Yes it is correct.
Activity: 476
November 24, 2017, 04:31:50 AM

no, this is not the time to panic, make the bitcoin price drop as the right place to buy bitcoin again, this is a golden opportunity.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
November 24, 2017, 04:15:44 AM

This is really a simple trick to make money with fluctuations of the prices  .
we all know that bitcoin has a very significant development and it makes bitcoin prices skyrocket but in the near term bitcoin prices remain fluctuating so price will go down at any time but you should know that the decline in bitcoin prices occurs only within a certain time interval and will definitely go back up, I agree with you that do not panic when prices fall, due to panic will only hurt and make you lost, stay calm and do the calculation carefully or hold be better
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
November 24, 2017, 04:04:39 AM
Bitcoin price has been felling of recent and we have been seeing fake news coming from China and the way people are interpret the banned of cryptocurrency activities in China.
Pages:
Jump to: