Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time? - page 96. (Read 34150 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
June 17, 2017, 02:51:05 AM
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?

Long term charts still show that bitcoin price is extremely high. In fact so high that it is still double the $$$ per bitcoin at the 2013 "all time high" at the time. So there is really nothing to worry about.  A $400 drop in value is bad, but expected.

The pump couldn't just go on forever. As much as bitcoin has received positive media and policymakers in certain countries like Australia and Japan are actually starting to acknowledge bitcoin, there were still mostly speculation involved in the pump. So before we can go any higher, a correction would have to happen.

I'm holding onto my coins, in fact bought some at the low, and still buying on a daily basis. This might seem like a dumb move now, and it might be. But i know for a fact that in 2-3 years when the next halving comes there will be another wave of crazy pumping Smiley
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
June 17, 2017, 02:45:12 AM
Bitcoin dump last few days at 2100 dollars and I think to those people buy that anmount they can earn profit. I see any reason to sell our bitcoin because even the price dump it will recover again after few days for sure because if many people see bitcoin dump they decided to buy more bitcoin.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
June 17, 2017, 02:38:53 AM
Change is the only constant thing,Any real business person would prepare speculatively against some losses, as long as there is a rise there could be a fall.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
June 17, 2017, 01:52:17 AM
According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?

For me as the price of BTC are falling down this is the best time to accumulate bitcoin and hold it, cause i believe it will bounce back, cause every time the price of btc felll short btc will immediately bounce back. well i do hold bitcoin and will hold it for a longer time i believe on the of it.

This is the best time truly to get some since this is the time whales will do their works to accumulate some cheap btc to stake for their own. And look what happen for the dump happen yesterday and compare it now surely theirs so many people earning some good profits again for yesterdays dip and this one will continue if people will have a great trust on bitcoins flactuation.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 17, 2017, 01:47:23 AM
In the meantime I will hold it first, because the price is so volatile and still not stable in recent weeks. Until then there will be an increase in price above the average. Just as stock trading is selling and buying. Where when the price goes down we buy and when the price is rising then we are finally selling we get a decent profit. The price is fluctuating due to the number of requests or miner of bitcoin who continue to play with the price. Or anything else that causes such a fraud in bitcoin investments.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
June 17, 2017, 12:11:48 AM

For me as the price of BTC are falling down this is the best time to accumulate bitcoin and hold it, cause i believe it will bounce back, cause every time the price of btc felll short btc will immediately bounce back. well i do hold bitcoin and will hold it for a longer time i believe on the of it.
Activity: 272
Merit: 250
June 16, 2017, 11:53:55 PM
Better to sell at all time high and invest in other low price crypto currencies like ethereum. If you keep bitcoin at $2,400 and it will rise to $4,800, you will have a 100% profit. But if you buy another alt coin at e.g. $30 and it will rise to $300, you will have a 1000% profit!
How sure are you guaranteeing this to happen? I think investing in bitcoin is much safer than investing in altcoin. Because altcoin prices are much more volatile than bitcoin. But if you dare to risk you can use his idea

Activity: 952
Merit: 513
June 16, 2017, 11:27:31 PM

Is it panic time? Probably no. It's not a good idea to panic anyways, it won't make you any richer or safer.

The support for bitcoin is actually quite strong, the floor is pretty much set in stone at $2000. Just think of it this way - the worst that's going to happen in your investment in say, 6 months, is that you lose $500 per coin. That's the worst case scenario, because bitcoin price could go up, it could stay the same, or it could drop some but not much.

If you don't feel safe taking the risk, which i think is a good risk to take, then sell off 80% of your bitcoins. Keep 20% for when the price rises in the future, so at least you have something to liquidate and feel good about Tongue
Activity: 1008
Merit: 531
June 16, 2017, 08:58:31 PM

The price is actually recovering right now. Yesterday it did go as low as $2350 or even more but now it's steadily climbing to $2500 and seems to be quite stable over there. This i think proves that a lot of people are just lining up to get cheap coins. A lot of people wants to get into the market whilst large bitcoin holders are reluctant to sell off their personal stash.

Think about the long term of Bitcoin instead of little swings in price. Only newbie traders would start panic selling right now. It should be a great opportunity to buy.

Agreed. Bitcoin is going to kill it in the long term. It actually doesn't matter if you bought at the ATH of the year because in the future bitcoin will keep breaking previous records due to the fact that there is only going to be 21 million ever created.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
June 16, 2017, 07:24:46 PM
Bitcoin prices fall not because of panic, more to profit-taking from traders, it is quite normal if you know the stock market. And usually it only happens for a while, it will not take long

Yes because nothing fundamentally changed with bitcoin. I fully expect price recovery or at least stability in the coming days and weeks.
There may be no fundamental changes within Bitcoin but there can be changes outside of Bitcoin that can have a pretty significant impact on the value of it, for a long time potentially, as well. The collapse in value we saw was (mostly) caused by a law passed in congress, and while it changed nothing with the blockchain itself, it had a large impact on Bitcoin market-wise and it's recovered about $300-$400 from it's lowest point, while still being $200 below where it used to be at.

Which law is that? I thought it was due to bitmains announcement of doing a hardfork in the event uasf succeeds.
Activity: 490
Merit: 520
June 16, 2017, 07:18:06 PM
Bitcoin prices fall not because of panic, more to profit-taking from traders, it is quite normal if you know the stock market. And usually it only happens for a while, it will not take long

Yes because nothing fundamentally changed with bitcoin. I fully expect price recovery or at least stability in the coming days and weeks.
There may be no fundamental changes within Bitcoin but there can be changes outside of Bitcoin that can have a pretty significant impact on the value of it, for a long time potentially, as well. The collapse in value we saw was (mostly) caused by a law passed in congress, and while it changed nothing with the blockchain itself, it had a large impact on Bitcoin market-wise and it's recovered about $300-$400 from it's lowest point, while still being $200 below where it used to be at.
Activity: 798
June 16, 2017, 07:14:23 PM
I am saving my coins and not intend to sell them. Probably would invest, buy litecoin because I find that it is a good choice. From the things that can read on forum and on internet sites, I can figure out that price of bitcoin is not going to drop much, but is going to rise again, so i am not panicking, my decision is definitely to save them.
You have to keep a strong believe on bitcoin because these are just the fluctuations in the price of bitcoin it will increase and decrease for some time and after that it will again start to increase and it will not permanently decrease because the coming future is of bitcoin age
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
June 16, 2017, 06:24:15 PM

^^ Think about the long term of Bitcoin instead of little swings in price. Only newbie traders would start panic selling right now. It should be a great opportunity to buy.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
June 16, 2017, 06:09:42 PM

Activity: 700
Massive price drop coming...
June 16, 2017, 06:06:24 PM
Nope its time to buy more, silly
Well bitcoins is falling doesn't mean it is panic time to sell all of bitcoins,
 in my prediction it is just correction of price before bitcoins price goes up again,
i agree with you to buy more bitcoins but it must be managed the risk losing money
 because of buy more bitcoins, there are no guarantee bitcoins will be rebounds.
If you are not believe in bitcoin there is possibility that you will panic to sell your bitcoin.. just always believe in bitcoin if you are old bitcoin user you know the same thing happen from the past to the present they are just let encourage other people to sell bitcoin or they are just posted a simple article that can down the value of bitcoin those people are just like  whales.. bitcoin is always in danger and they said bitcoin is died 100+ times that i think this is another  bitcoin. to see how bitcoin strong and how people are believing and supporting bitcoin.. so we are seeing a normal price drop because they heard that segwit will be activated through BIP148. that i think this is the reason why we are seen a large price drop these days. .
Activity: 518
June 16, 2017, 05:58:21 PM
Nope its time to buy more, silly
Well bitcoins is falling doesn't mean it is panic time to sell all of bitcoins,
 in my prediction it is just correction of price before bitcoins price goes up again,
i agree with you to buy more bitcoins but it must be managed the risk losing money
 because of buy more bitcoins, there are no guarantee bitcoins will be rebounds.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
June 16, 2017, 05:58:09 PM
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
June 16, 2017, 05:55:57 PM

Just holding them, i personally will not selling my bitcoin at least in this period since i trully believe that the price will be skyrocket in this year, it's ok if you want to sell them in order to get profit but don't you know that the price will be up in the future? so i think it will be better if you save them for long term investment and don't forget to buy more when the price goes down. Well I would never convert all of my bitcoins into another digital currency even though the price crashing down.

I am with you , i am also holding my bitcoins and i have faith on this coin that this will go more high. their is always fluctuate in price of bitcoin but after correction the price moves high and goes for next ATH.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
June 16, 2017, 05:55:31 PM
On the very obvious thing, why sell when the price is falling? No one surely knows how far it will goes down. And now look, slow bounce and currently sitting and playing now at around $2,500. Patience is the key. And now because they sold coins at $2,300 for example, they need to wait for so much dips to buy again but unfortunately the trend goes upwards again.

Goodluck to those still waiting for their buying target. To those long term holders, devote your passion of holding that you will hold your bitcoin no matter what.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
June 16, 2017, 05:52:11 PM

Just holding them, i personally will not selling my bitcoin at least in this period since i trully believe that the price will be skyrocket in this year, it's ok if you want to sell them in order to get profit but don't you know that the price will be up in the future? so i think it will be better if you save them for long term investment and don't forget to buy more when the price goes down. Well I would never convert all of my bitcoins into another digital currency even though the price crashing down.
Pages:
Jump to: