Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is for Holders! - page 2. (Read 3260 times)

Activity: 395
Merit: 107
December 21, 2021, 05:07:37 AM
I accept Bitcoin is flexibility, so whoever possesses it is free to do anything and agreeing to his abilities and propensities since it isn't controlled by anyone. and in case it is claimed by a long-term holder it'll create gigantic benefits, and it all depends on person needs so that whoever holds it in case utilized appropriately will get good benefits and be valuable for distant living standards.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
December 21, 2021, 01:40:21 AM
Depends on your skills. If you have the technical skills for trading then it’s a good asset for traders as well. Holding is an approach for the conservatives.
Activity: 952
Merit: 105
December 20, 2021, 02:46:29 PM
BITCOIN is for Hodlers
Not for weak hands
(I had read it somewhere, can't remember right now)

Cant agree more. If you have knowledge with patience nothing can beat you in crypto market. See the historic price chart of BTC, hodlers always are in profit. Day traders or short term investors may get profit for time being but over the period of time they are in loss. Just imagine what your position as hodler will be if you have bought BTC at 10k one year back.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1197
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 20, 2021, 02:23:26 PM
Bitcoin is not only for holders. Based on the way users have understood, people prioritise for different needs. Most common thing people love is the anonymity. Nowadays custodial wallet usage have increased and the same has made the anonymous feature come to an end with its KYC requirements.

Bitcoin is for all, and the holders have got the ability to make good return out of the bitcoin. Short term holders make profit, but very lucky ones makes the best out of it. Trading people make a minimal earning through the market fluctuation. So, this is not about the holders. It is all about the market that is being learned. Better the learning and knowledge acquired results with better earning through all possible ways.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 593
December 20, 2021, 03:41:58 AM
Selling doesn’t translate to weakness. Bitcoin is for whatever suits your own. Not everybody entered the game to hodl.
I think we all agree that bitcoin is not just for hodlers, but it is the best for them next to Ethereum of course, others everyone has doubts on, they could crash at anytime, and bitcoin seems to be the coin that shows where the market is headed, if bitcoin drops others will drop too but not the opposite, so obviously there are other use cases to bitcoin other than just holding.
agree, there are trader job, to gain massive income when the price fall or rise. and many people cashing bitcoin for daily need or whatever they want. but, some people there still hold bitcoin for long time, maybe when they use trading method, they will get more than just holding, but they still hold.

They probably don't have time to learn those skills and also not enough time to trade. Trading is risky, but with knowledge it lessens. The problem with trading is your emotions getting greedy. You are right, you will earn more in trading, but it takes skills and also effort since you need to learn those things. Unlike holding, you need capital, patience, and the right timing to sell your coin. Although what we choose is our own preference, both of them could earn you a huge amount of money.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
December 20, 2021, 01:17:56 AM
Selling doesn’t translate to weakness. Bitcoin is for whatever suits your own. Not everybody entered the game to hodl.
I think we all agree that bitcoin is not just for hodlers, but it is the best for them next to Ethereum of course, others everyone has doubts on, they could crash at anytime, and bitcoin seems to be the coin that shows where the market is headed, if bitcoin drops others will drop too but not the opposite, so obviously there are other use cases to bitcoin other than just holding.
agree, there are trader job, to gain massive income when the price fall or rise. and many people cashing bitcoin for daily need or whatever they want. but, some people there still hold bitcoin for long time, maybe when they use trading method, they will get more than just holding, but they still hold.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
December 19, 2021, 09:52:09 PM
Bitcoin is invariably for holders, but it is not bad for traders to trade on the exchange either, especially in futures, in principle, there is good volatility on Bitcoin for this trading mechanics. The investor will certainly win in the long term.
Bitcoin is always good for anyone who will do it, whether for trading or being safe by being a holder. because every time bitcoin will always move for improvement even though sometimes there will be corrections but will guarantee the holder will get the best.
does not mean that trading is not as good, just needs that are adjusted to the capabilities we have.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
December 18, 2021, 12:54:07 PM
I accept Bitcoin is flexibility, so whoever possesses it is free to do anything and agreeing to his abilities and propensities since it isn't controlled by anyone. and in case it is claimed by a long-term holder it'll create gigantic benefits, and it all depends on person needs so that whoever holds it in case utilized appropriately will get good benefits and be valuable for distant living standards.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
December 18, 2021, 06:55:48 AM
Bitcoin is invariably for holders, but it is not bad for traders to trade on the exchange either, especially in futures, in principle, there is good volatility on Bitcoin for this trading mechanics. The investor will certainly win in the long term.
Activity: 966
Merit: 10
Allah is the Greatest
December 18, 2021, 06:18:02 AM
my personal experienced told me bitcoin did not make ATH . I know bitcoin touches 67000$ And did Break ATH But most of the  peoples still has prediction bitcoin will make again new ATH in upcoming Month . i believe because history continues repeat every halving . i think so bitcoin still not make ATH according to past history
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
December 18, 2021, 05:41:22 AM
I think bitcoin is not only for holders, but also for traders, where for those who can master trading knowledge and have expertise they can generate profits that are not inferior to the holders. so I don't think bitcoin is for people who are psychologically unstable, because of its high fluctuations
It is for everyone but more for holders. Not all can day trade but all I think can hold specially when you invest the money you can afford to lose. The problem with people that's new into crypto right now is that they see crypto as an easy to get rich scheme which is not true at all. Those who get rich are those who hold for long and acquire more in dips.
copper member
Activity: 1414
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 18, 2021, 04:09:24 AM
It's true I agree with you that Bitoin is more suitable for holders. Don't look at the time for Bitcoin to make it more profitable and get a commensurate profit, we have to hold it. Those who are weak due to impatience and can't control their emotions are not suitable to hold Bitcoin, in fact they will experience losses. And they themselves will bear it. Therefore, before you trade, consider carefully what coin seems suitable for you.
that's the problem with people who are new to the crypto market and immediately buy their bitcoins without knowing the market and without making a plan.
they panic too much when they see the value of their investment continues to decline because they made a mistake in determining the purchase price. their best option is to come out at a loss or keep holding on until they gain.
the most important thing in holding bitcoin is emotional mastery. if calm, of course, there is no need to worry about the decline.
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
December 18, 2021, 03:23:24 AM
I think bitcoin is not only for holders, but also for traders, where for those who can master trading knowledge and have expertise they can generate profits that are not inferior to the holders. so I don't think bitcoin is for people who are psychologically unstable, because of its high fluctuations
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
DAEFROM.com
December 18, 2021, 02:18:00 AM
It's true I agree with you that Bitoin is more suitable for holders. Don't look at the time for Bitcoin to make it more profitable and get a commensurate profit, we have to hold it. Those who are weak due to impatience and can't control their emotions are not suitable to hold Bitcoin, in fact they will experience losses. And they themselves will bear it. Therefore, before you trade, consider carefully what coin seems suitable for you.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 18, 2021, 01:39:20 AM
Literally, Bitcoin is more profitable to those who hold for a long period of time. Although, holding Bitcoin is not an easy task. While Bitcoin did not only traded at a high price during the Covid-19 pandemic, but also many people got introduced into the Crypto world. However, Bitcoin price have been dropping lately, is currently trading around $46k. Nevertheless, I think Bitcoin is not only for Holders, but also for those who are strong hearted. Because, Investing in Bitcoin surely requires a lot of patience.
well, even though the bitcoin price is going down, still i feel that it is the best coin to hold. well, if the price goes down now, there's a chance it will rise again in the near future. in fact, if the price drops, it becomes an opportunity for people to buy bitcoins if they need it.
well, it's just that bitcoin's high volatility means that those who hold it can't be half-hearted. when holding bitcoins, they will see rising and falling waves. so they have to stick with it to see higher prices.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
December 17, 2021, 04:33:33 PM
Literally, Bitcoin is more profitable to those who hold for a long period of time. Although, holding Bitcoin is not an easy task. While Bitcoin did not only traded at a high price during the Covid-19 pandemic, but also many people got introduced into the Crypto world. However, Bitcoin price have been dropping lately, is currently trading around $46k. Nevertheless, I think Bitcoin is not only for Holders, but also for those who are strong hearted. Because, Investing in Bitcoin surely requires a lot of patience.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 251
December 17, 2021, 10:14:55 AM
Yes, bitcoin underwent major changes during the pandemic. bitcoin hit the highest price ever. The pandemic is not a reason for bitcoin to collapse, behind the problems the world is facing with the virus and its impact on society, many businesses are closing, it should also have an impact on crypto. It turns out that the market is increasing, the number of trading volumes is getting higher. I will wait for bitcoin to hit ATH again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
December 17, 2021, 01:59:23 AM
You not say bitcoin is for hodl you can say bitcoin was for hodl because in past time BTC worth too much low and also BTC was not expensive to buy and if you had hold BTC you taked good profit but Now there are too many coins are launched and they looking better then BTC for future. And now a days BTC crash news are listened. So it is big risk to hold BTC.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 435
duelbits.com
December 16, 2021, 06:44:08 PM
Bitcoin is good for holders where we know that its price can go up from year to year. Especially if we can take the advantage of the crypto market moment well. But it all goes back to each individual in managing it, if we can manage bitcoin well then the results will also be satisfactory, otherwise we can get the losses. So it's not based on having to hold back bitcoin owned in order to get profit. Whatever it is long or short-term investment with bitcoin will be profitable if the owner can use and manage it well.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
December 16, 2021, 06:21:09 PM
bitcoin for now is undeniably only works for holders and traders while for others it is still minimally used but whatever the reason is bitcoin is for everyone and anyone who needs it because I reasoned that using bitcoin is not only a price advantage but also benefits for its users
Pages:
Jump to: