Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Freedom - page 35. (Read 55681 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 253
August 30, 2017, 06:10:27 PM
I've checked the thread date and make me realized where I have been to this past few years (2014). Freedom may present at those days as bitcoin is just starting making its name but now (2016) that freedom may just a myth for more and more countries has legalized bitcoin and implemented rules and regulations. I don't say it's a bad thing either.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
August 30, 2017, 04:05:31 PM
Thats correct, bitcoin is flexibility no one can handle it and so straightforward to transaction in the worldand you do all over the place.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
August 25, 2017, 11:05:53 AM
Bitcoin brings us all Freedom

edited:

https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf - by Satoshi Nakamoto - The Bitcoin White Paper

https://bitcoin.org/ - Bitcoin.org - #1 Non Profit Home page for Bitcoin

A beginner's guide to bitcoin

http://www.coindesk.com/information/

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Bitcoin is Freedom from oppression, exploitation & tyranny by Banksters.

From cradle to grave we have all been financial debt slaves through the debt based fiat currency schemes that should have long ago been outlawed.

Bitcoin offers People an avenue of Safe Haven that assures a fiscally disciplined currency.

Bitcoin is vastly superior to traditional fiat currency schemes.

Bitcoin brings all Peoples Freedom by forcing Decentralized Monetary Competition, and by doing that it will eventually force governments to become fiscally disciplined with their monetary matters, or suffer monetary failures repeatedly until they do.

Bitcoin will ultimately free governments from their Bankster Masters (each countries Central Bank) when governments finally re-learn to print and issue their own debt-free currencies, while abolishing their existing Central Banks powers and controls over them. This will hopefully occur as the present system fails and governments finally realize they hold all the cards, not the Banksters.

So simply put:

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Smiley

Bitcoin is certainly freedom in one regard. Obviously we do have to trust miners and people running nodes that they are not jeopardizing the system in a bad way.

There is still some trust and hopefully we all are still on the same page and miners stick to validating transactions because it is in their economic best interests. Once it isn't, that is the part where I get afraid...
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
August 25, 2017, 05:59:12 AM

edited:

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

From cradle to grave we have all been financial debt slaves through the debt based fiat currency schemes that should have long ago been outlawed.

Bitcoin offers People an avenue of Safe Haven that assures a fiscally disciplined currency.

Bitcoin brings all Peoples Freedom by forcing Decentralized Monetary Competition, and by doing that it will eventually force governments to become fiscally disciplined with their monetary matters, or suffer monetary failures repeatedly until they do.

Bitcoin will ultimately free governments from their Bankster Masters (each countries Central Bank) when governments finally re-learn to print and issue their own debt-free currencies, while abolishing their existing Central Banks powers and controls over them. This will hopefully occur as the present system fails and governments finally realize they hold all the cards, not the Banksters.

So simply put:

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Smiley
Yes ,bitcoin provides us freedom from fiat currency,but unfortunately not everything is possible in bitcoin,you cannot spend everything in bitcoin and government officials are arresting innocents for using bitcoin in a few countries.Some of the Banks are not even aware of bitcoin(not Central Bank,other local banks ) . Because banks know that ultimately every individual has to come to a bank one day.
But whatever the reason bitcoin has been created it may or maynot fulfil its promise,because i cannot assure you about bitcoin's future,but for sure hell it will create a huge impact on this world.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
August 25, 2017, 05:46:19 AM
Yeeb Bitcoin is freedom to own your stake with no one else to control even the government of your country enjoy the fast crpto transaction with everyday development and new people interesting to use it that way .
Yes of course! Bitcoin is freedom.Because of bitcoin, I am free from my job, I am the Boss of my own time now. I truly believe that bitcoin is the road to my financial freedom where you have a full control of your own money. One day, I will be free from debts and rentals. One day, I will be totally free because of bitcoin!
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
August 25, 2017, 04:48:32 AM
Bitcoin is too much freedom that's why there are users who are abusing the system and it is not good to bitcoin it will not help to elevate its price. I'm on regulation of bitcoin but only for enforcement of illegal activities only. Sounds really confusing but things might need some changes for sometime.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
August 25, 2017, 04:29:02 AM
Yeeb Bitcoin is freedom to own your stake with no one else to control even the government of your country enjoy the fast crpto transaction with everyday development and new people interesting to use it that way .
Activity: 694
Merit: 108
santacoin.io
August 25, 2017, 04:23:57 AM
One of the best advantages of bitcoin is; bitcoin gives you total control of your money, assets or whatsoever. Bitcoin puts you in charge and that is enough freedom for me. Cool
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
August 25, 2017, 01:02:34 AM
Bitcoin is flexibility since it gives us the opportunity to do what we need on Bitcoin and nobody can control the Bitcoin on the grounds that it is free for everybody and it likewise gives flexibility and chance to win cash without stressing over the assessment that legislature may require for us
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
August 24, 2017, 03:11:26 PM
Bitcoin is freedom from the oppression of the government,  we can now earn without the involvement of anyone free of tax or any earning deductiin. Your wealth is truly at your hand, we are in total control of what we have. We can transfer many from any place of the world unlike the traditional remittance transaction.  Currently, government is trying to control and regulate bitcoin, the good thing is they cant even interfere because of its great block chain technology.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
August 24, 2017, 03:08:43 PM
I think bitcoin is freedom only in terms of financial problem. Because, once we focus our mind into bitcoin it is really has a big possibility that we could have a big profit in a long run. If we spontaneously seeking the deepest meaning of bitcoin.
I must say bitcoin is freedom because in terms of its anonymity we can use bitcoin as it is. Bitcoin is offer opportunity to all users to earn profit. Yes a big profit for a long term investment and bitcoin is freedom because it open to all users to use bitcoin anytime.
Hopes that bitcoin is anonymous is too exaggerated. You can easily calculate when you change bitcoin to cash or withdraw to a credit card. Anonymity will be achieved only when we can directly buy goods with bitcoin, but it will not be soon.

I am willing to sacrifice anonymity in return for a high price increase. I like bitcoin in that it constantly becomes more expensive and makes me richer and financially freer. Crypto currency will make our society better
Activity: 406
Merit: 256
August 24, 2017, 02:00:24 PM
I think bitcoin is freedom only in terms of financial problem. Because, once we focus our mind into bitcoin it is really has a big possibility that we could have a big profit in a long run. If we spontaneously seeking the deepest meaning of bitcoin.
I must say bitcoin is freedom because in terms of its anonymity we can use bitcoin as it is. Bitcoin is offer opportunity to all users to earn profit. Yes a big profit for a long term investment and bitcoin is freedom because it open to all users to use bitcoin anytime.
Hopes that bitcoin is anonymous is too exaggerated. You can easily calculate when you change bitcoin to cash or withdraw to a credit card. Anonymity will be achieved only when we can directly buy goods with bitcoin, but it will not be soon.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
August 24, 2017, 01:25:51 PM
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
August 24, 2017, 12:56:46 PM
Activity: 248
https://exclusiveplatform.com/
August 18, 2017, 04:38:46 AM
I can express it simply as freedom against our government. A government full of corruptions and oppressions. Bitcoin gives us freedom from earning financially without the control of government, organizations or burglar politicians who steals money from us/people. That what freedom means for me, it let us control our own self and not under by someone or anyone.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 273
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
August 18, 2017, 03:49:01 AM
I think we should see bitcoin as a currency and not a kind of freedom fighters  that the world needs to be free from the old  Power . I think the beauty of bitcoin has make us to believe or think that, because of it decentralized nature many of us think that it will resolve human financial crisis. Except humanity change their perception about life and money that will bring freedom.

If viewed from the standpoint of world civilization, bitcoin is indeed a media struggle to voice fundamental freedom, if this movement is stronger then it will certainly threaten the global economic climate that exists. But many communities who want bitcoin are convinced and accepted as legitimate currency even though there will be rules applied such as taxes and kyc.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
August 18, 2017, 02:51:16 AM
I think we should see bitcoin as a currency and not a kind of freedom fighters  that the world needs to be free from the old  Power . I think the beauty of bitcoin has make us to believe or think that, because of it decentralized nature many of us think that it will resolve human financial crisis. Except humanity change their perception about life and money that will bring freedom.
Activity: 119
for future
August 18, 2017, 02:47:35 AM
we may be able to have financial freedom because of bitcoin and not just stuck in cycle where we are always short on income while full of bills
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
August 18, 2017, 02:34:47 AM

edited:

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

So simply put:

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Smiley
Yes sir absolutely! Bitcoin is freedom. We can post what we want to, we can ask what we want to today. But I don't think if it will last or not in a long period of time. In addition, bitcoin is not legalize therefore it is not under the government. Hence we have no tax to pay.
Activity: 455
Merit: 106
August 17, 2017, 10:56:48 PM
Bitcoin is freedom in the sense that we are free from sharing thoughts , beliefs, and perspective here through posting and quoting that we think might help us no to prove something but to share out of the box. Bitcoin is freedom ,basically from tax, long term processes that may affect the way that people earn and invest here .

True, bitcoin is truly a freedom in terms of no government interference (for now), we can truly share our own opinions without hindrance or negation of others when replying to a topic. We can post whatever we want to. We can inform others as we like. We can talk about other topics that most of us cannot talk in the public. We have freedom in here to share and get information as we desire. We can do advertising, selling and other stuffs without any payment of usage. So i totally agree with you that bitcoin is freedom.
Pages:
Jump to: