Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is Freedom - page 39. (Read 55681 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 500
June 25, 2017, 12:56:07 AM
Everyone of course do loves freedom. Anyone who knows the freedom that bitcoin can provide well be now then a part of the freedom community.Then look at us now we are massively growing each day   Grin
Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 25, 2017, 12:50:15 AM
How is bitcoin freedom?  You can't even buy a cup of coffee with it anymore.  The fees cost more than the coffee and if you have to sit around waiting for the transaction to confirm, you might as well purchase another cup or two in advance....Plus, bitcoin chains you to your mobile device....Nah, bitcoin ain't freedom, it's just another way to spend money in secret.
You can actually buy these things in Bitcoin but it might not be available in your country yet. It is also accepted in hotels, airlines, 100k+ stores in Japan ae accepting it ans some stores across the globe. If somehow your country would officially start accepting Bitcoin then it will gain popularity in your area and entrepreneurs to also accept it since they know it is secured and supported by the government. Government's support really is a big factor.

The freedom that the OP is talking is the freedom to your finances which unlike in the bank that questions you especially if you withdraw or deposit a huge sum of money. In Bitcoin, you can transfer it 24/7 that is anytime and anywhere. Regarding transaction fees, well in the past it is little and I hope it will come back to that to enable microtransactions.
Activity: 910
Merit: 505
June 25, 2017, 12:49:08 AM
Bitcoin can give us freedom in financial aspects, and also can give us freedom to make some savings in the near future.
However, if we just going to be well determine unto it we can really become free in many things.
Yeah you have a good point. Bitcoin gives us freedom and also opportunity. By entering in the bitcoin world, we can earn some profits and eventually become our job. I can say bitcoin can be the key for us to success.
I dont know which freedom you are talking about ,is it trading of money annonymously or using bitcoin to buy products.anonymous factor has became a negative point for bitcoin as illegal business are done over bitcoin and transaction fees is not suitable for micro anymore.bitcoin has good factors as well but negative factor is growing more.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
June 25, 2017, 12:30:06 AM
How is bitcoin freedom?  You can't even buy a cup of coffee with it anymore.  The fees cost more than the coffee and if you have to sit around waiting for the transaction to confirm, you might as well purchase another cup or two in advance....Plus, bitcoin chains you to your mobile device....Nah, bitcoin ain't freedom, it's just another way to spend money in secret.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
June 24, 2017, 10:17:35 PM
Bitcoin can give us freedom in financial aspects, and also can give us freedom to make some savings in the near future.
However, if we just going to be well determine unto it we can really become free in many things.
Yeah you have a good point. Bitcoin gives us freedom and also opportunity. By entering in the bitcoin world, we can earn some profits and eventually become our job. I can say bitcoin can be the key for us to success.
Activity: 1022
June 24, 2017, 10:11:48 PM
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
June 21, 2017, 07:01:29 AM
Bitcoin is freedom, yes it is a freedom because you are free taxes, no rules need to follow from government, no regulation from any International Association that we need to followed and no AML/KYC.
You don't pay taxes because you are not required too, bitcoin is just a tool to transact but you are still required to pay once
you converted it into fiat or you earn from any transaction you made.
well if in your place you are not paying taxes in my country everything have it, so even bitcoin is legal here i do pay taxes every time i converted it into local fiat or if i will use it paying my bills, bitcoin is freedom in terms of finances you can afford to live freely if you know how to accumulate more bitcoin and have a better life.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
June 21, 2017, 06:49:07 AM
Bitcoin brings freedom until it is banned or legalized to collect taxes for its use. And soon it seems to me that this freedom will end.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
June 21, 2017, 06:43:13 AM
Bitcoin could give a financial freedom to anyone in this industry. But not the world itself Bitcoin is freedom, That something for me is not right the word.

I agree. Bitcoin is just a tool for people who wants to make transactions anonymously and free of tax charges. But if people really see it as a freedom I think it's not a big deal for me.
Bitcoin could give a financial freedom to anyone in this industry. But not the world itself Bitcoin is freedom, That something for me is not right the word.

Bitcoin is self esteem for us and it has given us freedom of choice. The freedom to earn without any restrictions and whatever you earn is yours and you don't have to explain to anybody from where did it come. Bitcoin has made a safer world on personal level, no need to worry about putting your money into bank safe, giving it out to untrusted organisations and moreover you can use it any time you want. This is the way bitcoin was designed and that is the only innovative concept behind it. Cheers for the bitcoin and its capabilities that it has shown these days.

Well tell that to the banking agency once you've cashed out a huge amount of money. When someone deposit thousands of dollars in your account and you barely have any job at all, don't you think they will be so suspicious? To most countries they wouldn't care at all but for countries like the USA? The next morning you'd be "Oh hello agent." and be ready for the things that you have to say. I don't know how will they respond when you said that you got all those money from bitcoins and they realized that you just evaded tons of taxes.

This is the very reason why I'm starting to think of selling bitcoins to people personally instead of just using exchanges and then cashing out to my bank account. Even though I don't live in the USA, I want to be cautious since going to jail is such a big hurdle in life.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
June 20, 2017, 10:43:23 PM
Bitcoin is freedom, yes it is a freedom because you are free taxes, no rules need to follow from government, no regulation from any International Association that we need to followed and no AML/KYC.
You don't pay taxes because you are not required too, bitcoin is just a tool to transact but you are still required to pay once
you converted it into fiat or you earn from any transaction you made.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
June 20, 2017, 10:12:54 PM
No doubt about that about that bitcoin is freedom and also my source of income i can buy my daily necessities and some goods and services becausw of it. The government can no longer dictate what should i do with my future through their education system that is design to slave humanity and become their laborers that gets paid low while the boss sits on the pile of cash and when the employee is no longer useless they remove them from their company. This monetary system that is over regulated and that has some ridiculous amount of taxes to drown us from debt while this evil corrupted bankers live their live's easily will now change because of bitcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
June 20, 2017, 10:07:19 PM
It is freedom as well as power to your pocket. It has eclipsed all the currencies that are controlled by the governments so it makes me look forward to greater things ahead. Lets advocate and promote the BTC, the more the people that use it, the more the governments realise everyone has a right to use their own wealth in their own desired way.

I agree with you . Bitcoin is a Freedom because  you control your own bitcoin whether if you use  in investment,business or spending in goods etc . And people with a good Mindset will also high percent to take  control  their bitcoin
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
June 20, 2017, 09:55:28 PM
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
June 20, 2017, 09:39:44 PM

I agree. Bitcoin is just a tool for people who wants to make transactions anonymously and free of tax charges. But if people really see it as a freedom I think it's not a big deal for me.

Bitcoin is self esteem for us and it has given us freedom of choice. The freedom to earn without any restrictions and whatever you earn is yours and you don't have to explain to anybody from where did it come. Bitcoin has made a safer world on personal level, no need to worry about putting your money into bank safe, giving it out to untrusted organisations and moreover you can use it any time you want. This is the way bitcoin was designed and that is the only innovative concept behind it. Cheers for the bitcoin and its capabilities that it has shown these days.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
June 20, 2017, 09:27:25 PM
Activity: 364
June 20, 2017, 09:24:21 PM

Activity: 854
June 20, 2017, 08:49:02 PM
Activity: 686
June 13, 2017, 10:59:04 AM
Definitely,bitcoin is freedom of life.It has given financial freedom to thousands of individuals all over the world.It has freed normal people from the hands of bankers.No more dependence upon bankers for transactions and no more higher transaction fee.Bitcoin has become the worst nightmare to bankers.Despite their efforts to destroy bitcoin, it has successfully overcome all the obstacles and has revolutionized the world economy.
Activity: 714
May 18, 2017, 10:15:18 PM
You forgot to mention bitcoin is unlimited cash for us without any surcharges and interests rates levied on us as those by banks. That devil nature of banks makes the real world transaction very hard and we loose money in the process. On the other hand bitcoin asks for very very tiny fees while doing any big transactions which makes it more reliable for us. This freedom turns out to be more efficient when we have to save our hard earned money without paying any taxes.  Grin
Activity: 248
March 27, 2017, 03:10:04 PM
true, bitcoin is freedom. freedom in business, freedom of choice, and the freedom to be rich people. bitcoin have the freedom to users, and I think it does have limitations. when have bitcoin, I kept thinking about the business that I could not do in the real world.
yes bitcoin can be consider as freedom. you do not have to visit a bank for withdrawal of your money, you can withdrawal any amount of bitcoin from your wallet at any time and can sent as payment to any one in any time.
Indeed, bitcoin gives us the power to control our own lives and our money, and be our own banks, and unlike the other regular banks online wallets don’t take money or any fees at least the ones that I know about, but with the more fees from miners kicking in people are starting to lose trust of bitcoin

Yes, you are right, now in the bitcoin community there is a split. And no one can say what will happen tomorrow. Whether we will be able to use our bitcoins as freely.
Pages:
Jump to: