Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is gaining momentum in Africa - page 4. (Read 2367 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 04:38:04 PM
BTC is growing fastly here in Nigeria and in Africa at large. There are scammers though but it doesn't take the shine off the growth of BTC. I hope we can continue to increase the awareness here and world over. BTC is the future
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 04:15:05 PM
Thats a really good thing. Africa is really going muchdeep into bitcoins and offcourse the country will have some benefits out of it like it will increase the economic growth of the country. Also many otheer countries have started accepting bitcoins by showing their intrest in bitcoins by developing bitcoin ATM, accepting bitcoins as a mean of payment. Hope this will help bitcoins to grow much more ahead and also serious bitcoins investors can have a good future if the same development continues.
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
January 09, 2018, 04:10:15 PM
good news for all of us as bitcoin users I'm sure bitcoin demand will spread to all corners of the world ..
Activity: 728
Merit: 275
January 09, 2018, 04:10:00 PM
Africa is covered by demand for crypto-currencies !!!

Now Bitkoin.Africa allows customers from all African countries to buy bitcoins, quickly and without problems.
Nigeria became the first country to exchange P2P digital assets, seeking to facilitate access to bitcoin throughout the African region.
Bitkoin.Africa was launched by a team of Nigerian developers on October 1
Have a nice day, everyone! Wink
Its really nice to see that some underprivileged countries too are getting in the wagon of bitcoin. We cant expect btc to cover globe until it captures the smallest of the nations
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
January 09, 2018, 04:08:32 PM
Bitcoin is getting more popular all over the world.
This because of the hype in social media over the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
January 09, 2018, 04:05:45 PM

Now Bitkoin.Africa allows customers from all African countries to buy bitcoins, quickly and without problems.
Nigeria became the first country to exchange P2P digital assets, seeking to facilitate access to bitcoin throughout the African region.
That's a very good sign for the whole of the African continent. Africa is one of the continents with low income per head; but I strongly believe Africa would soon be liberated from extreme financial difficulties due to the rate at which they are accepting bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general
I also think so, all the current financial system needs to be completely changed. the lower strata of the population should not suffer because of officials. they get richer, and the poor get poor.
Activity: 350
January 09, 2018, 03:28:01 PM

That's a very good sign for the whole of the African continent. Africa is one of the continents with low income per head; but I strongly believe Africa would soon be liberated from extreme financial difficulties due to the rate at which they are accepting bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 03:23:54 PM
Bitcoin usage is dependent on Internet technology, the penetration of internet is still very low in Africa, this slows down the adoption.
Activity: 602
January 09, 2018, 03:14:45 PM

It's a good news. African countries are unfortunately considered to be lagging behind in the world, and the fact that they actively use bitcoin and other crypto-currencies will definitely have a positive effect on the growth of the capitalization of crypto-currencies.
Activity: 210
January 09, 2018, 03:11:18 PM
I do not know how africa gets momentum in bitcoin. but not in africa can take momentum but in different countries and popularity. Since bitcoin is a relatively new currency, when you compare it to national currencies that have been used for hundreds of years, it’s no surprise that people are sceptical of its stability.
Activity: 53
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 02:02:03 PM
I hope that bitcoin will get a great momentum in Africa because for me it will not have a huge progress in the demand of bitcoin but it will be a huge help for themselves because if they will accept bitcoin then they will have a  good choice for the possible source of income for them that they can stick with.

This is not surprising for me. Africa has a population of young people and they like bitcoin and virtual coin concept. That's why they show high interest to bitcoin and other coins. This is nice for the community.

That is the beauty of blockchain and crypto. To overcome property and inplant financial inclusion for the world and everyone!
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
January 09, 2018, 01:48:11 PM
BITCOIN INTEREST AND ADOPTION IS TRENDING AMONG AFRICAN MILLENNIALS - found this news online today, i guess you would like to have a look at this piece
https://www.bitcoinmarketinsider.com/bitcoin-adoption-continues-to-thrive-within-africas-borders/
Activity: 280
January 09, 2018, 01:45:36 PM
I hope that bitcoin will get a great momentum in Africa because for me it will not have a huge progress in the demand of bitcoin but it will be a huge help for themselves because if they will accept bitcoin then they will have a  good choice for the possible source of income for them that they can stick with.

This is not surprising for me. Africa has a population of young people and they like bitcoin and virtual coin concept. That's why they show high interest to bitcoin and other coins. This is nice for the community.
Activity: 196
January 09, 2018, 01:44:49 PM
It is a good sign that bitcoin is already changing the world. Bitcoin is now in africa where , poverty is more than 50% of the entire africa's population.Bitcoin can affect on how they live, with partial financial freedom. It will help the country specially to the people of Africa , but is it risky ? specially to the seller that he sell bitcoin to a environment like that ? he/she might get kidnapped and steal his coins
Activity: 266
January 09, 2018, 01:36:47 PM

Wow, kudos for the ones who thought about this idea. They really hit the jackpot. Clearly, a lot of Nigerian people will be interested with cryptos because of poverty. Amd the promise of a life change is more than enough to make a lot of Nigerian people invest as much as they can. Even i would invest if i had the money. But I would at least study the mechanics first than to throw money mindlessly.
Activity: 230
Merit: 108
January 09, 2018, 12:36:50 PM
I think Yes! Because bitcoin is uses in different part of our world and it is so easy to learn and invest in with a high profit everyday, the momentum will continue in it.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 343
January 09, 2018, 06:46:22 AM
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
January 09, 2018, 03:44:20 AM
Glad to hear this good news. Some of African countries have an issue with lack of economic development. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are proven helping people's economic especially in emerging country, reducing the number of unemployment. I remembered in the ico i had invested, there's a few african people who interested to invest in the ico. They asked how to buy bitcoin or altcoin in their country and stuff. The more bitcoin spreads, the higher bitcoin's price gets.
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
January 09, 2018, 02:57:25 AM

This will help a lot in African countries that have an issue with money and the economy is collapsing. They start embracing it by having a perfectly good system in place. Bitcoin-related activities will also help create a job in these African countries. If done correctly these African countries will be a prime example that Bitcoin and the Government can co-exist each other.
Activity: 926
January 09, 2018, 02:34:39 AM

the momentum seems to be just a brief experiment because I can not arbit to Africa, more and more countries are developing blockhcain technology using bitcoin hopefully this could be the trigger of bitcoin price increase.
Pages:
Jump to: