Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen , Do you agree ? - page 20. (Read 4919 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Bitcoin seems for like the ancestor which has involved into Litecoin, Peercoin and Ethereum. Bitcoin is definitely the trading king. But Ethereum is the utility and token king. Bitcoin is just the orgin if crypto’s.

I agree with this because what I see Ethereum is better than other altcoin let alone Ethereum has good blockchain technology so from that I agree if Ethereum becomes queen of altcoin and bitcoin become altcoin king,
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
In term of fast transaction, I believe Ethereum is the king and bitcoin is the queen because the bitcoin transaction takes ages to confirm while Ethereum transaction confirm within minute. That's the angle am viewing which one is the king or queen, there are other part to compare both Cryptos.
Activity: 63
Both of them are the two most popular cryptocurrencies that have the most potential of growth in the market in the future and they are both suitable to be King and Queen.
Activity: 62
I think ETH has a lot of advantages to reach demand to increase. ETH has shown great endurance and strength in the way it has grown and from the manner, it was able to withstood market movements so I agree that ETH is the queen as BTC position is never replaced.
Activity: 53
I totally disagree with the idea that Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen. If this is a family relationship, then ETH always supports bitcoin. However, they are competitive / mastermind and are in full conflict of interest. How can you say that?
Activity: 60
Bitcoin is definitely the trading king. It always have a number of investors supporting. For me, I believe that it's footstep is on it's way to greatness. However, ETH, I think its position will be change someday because of some more potential altcoins, but I hope it will develop as much as possible because it is also in my portfolio.
Activity: 272
Yeah, I agree, I think we can call them like this. Personally I agree about Bitcoin. It is 100% king in the cryptocurrency world
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Yes of course, ethereum is based from the bitcoin, where the tokens and currency are given amount. And bitcoin is still in the process of mining.
Activity: 57
I agree with you.Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and Ethereum is the queen of cryptocurrency.After Bitcoin Ethereum is the second most popular and powerfull cryptocurrency.
Activity: 44
Every era there is a king so at this moment I agree with you. However, some time later, if there is a coin and it has the ability to compete, instead of bitcoin, then it will be king again. As for ETH, I believe it will keep my royal position.
Activity: 126
While BTC is still king, but I'm sure soon they will change roles - the ETH now becomes more popular and in future will change their positions!
Activity: 60
In terms of origin, Bitcoin is created as a currency and to store value. Ethereum was created as a distributed platform for smart deal dispersion. Note that Bitcoin can also handle smart contracts, and Ethereum can also be used as a currency. In addition, Bitcoin and Ethereum have some basic differences. However, I agree that Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
I'm agree. bitcoin is king and ethereum is queen. bitcoin always much higher  than ethereum.Bitcoin is always number 1 in the crypto currency world, and ethereum is second. so bitcoin and ethereum is like father and son
You think of him as father and son, but you also agree if bitcoin and ethereum are regarded as kings and queens. I do not understand, I think the king and queen are a couple, and I don't see it in bitcoin and ethereum, so I don't agree with that designation.
Activity: 38
I'm agree. bitcoin is king and ethereum is queen. bitcoin always much higher  than ethereum.Bitcoin is always number 1 in the crypto currency world, and ethereum is second. so bitcoin and ethereum is like father and son
Activity: 188
agree not to agree because bitcoin king of the king digital cryptocurrency, and eth is good
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
bitcoin is the main and has the highest price, bitcoin is the type of long-term investment and the most trusted crypto currency. ethereum is a favorite altcoin and very much traded, ethereum is also very widely used for ico, but there are many scams in ico.
Activity: 308
Yes, I also think Bitcoin is king and ETH will be queen. Because Bitcoin and ETH always go together in small exchanges or exchanges. We always see the presence of Bitcoin and ETH everywhere on the internet
Activity: 333
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
I do not care who will be king and who will be the queen. The thing I care about is what coin will bring me profit and the cost must be the cheapest coin coin in Crypto.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
I think ETH has faster transaction processing speed than Bitcoin. People think that Bitcoin is the first electronic currency and calls it the king. I do not agree with everyone's opinion. ETH will be king because ETH is better than Bitcoin
Activity: 280
I agree Bitcoin is king and ETH is queen. All Altcoins are princes and princesses. Someday, when Bitcoin and ETH are gone, Altcoin will be king and we will start moving to a new business.
Pages:
Jump to: